Prove your not a shill

Say one BAD thing about your candidate of choice. Shills literally cant!

trump looks like an orange

Trump is unfit to be president and he probably does hate Mexicans as a people.

Jeb doesn't really like turtles.

Trump hasn't expressed a desire to repeal the NFA and all firearm related import bans.

Trump rhetoric is alienating him from a lot of normies that would otherwise vote for him.

Trump on occasion uses wording that offends people

Jeb isn't a tsundere

Hillary is one of the most wooden, unrelatable, most uncomfortable-in-public candidates I've seen. She blows John Kerry out of the water.

I wish Biden had run instead.

Clinton isn't as fat as this guy.

Trump is either literally brain dead or a Hillary plant.

Hillary is pandering too much to BLM and feminist when she should pander to moderates.

Trump doesn't like cats

I'm tired of winning.

Fucking this

I completely, 100% disagree with Trump's stance on surveillance.

Hillary Clinton is an interventionist hawk and too close to Wall Street. But she's the only qualified candidate.

>I don't rate the orange-clad opponent as a human being

i think trump really does have small hands

Trump's hair is a little weird.

Can't think of anything else

Jill Stein used to have some pretty wacky anti-vax and homoeopathy stuff on the green party platform.

When Trump gets elected it's gonna be like a bull in china shop.
Still better than $hillary though.

I don't like any of them, they all suck and the world would be better off without them.

Vaccines don't cause autism Trump.
Global Warming isn't a Chinese Hoax Trump, though I do have my own reservations about Global Warming.
Only joked about killing Hillary. I want her dead. In the ground. Rotting.

he isn't actually literally hitler

Basically

Ted Cruz does look like a rat ;_;

>he fell for the vaccine Jew

trump supports israel

even after being exposed for selling weapons to our enemies?

Trump doesnt believe in climate change

No one's going to vote for Gary

I don't have a candidate of choice.

They both suck.

Trump is way too friendly with our greatest ally

I think Her worst quality is probably that she's a perfectionist.

Donald Trump is a nigger faggot but at least he hasn't killed anyone.

>Jeb doesn't really like turtles.
Jeb likes turtles too much.

This is a ploy to get people to insult trump and its working perfectly

Hillary Clinton is a badass

>implying it worked on me

alex jones was right about literally fucking everything

>shill detected

That fucking savage!

She's a liar and isn't a true progressive in any shape or form

Trump may potentially not make furries real

Trump's idea for gay marriage is not exactly what I want. I want the churches to be able to decide if they want to marry gays or not.

Jeb's quac is only 8/10

Trump is a god in human form.
And is perfect in everyway!.
Oh fuck i did it wrong.

This is a tough one, since a shill can just throw their normal anti-rhetoric to their candidate and pretend to be a supporter saying something bad about them.

Hillary sucks because she's evil, corrupt, and potentially incompetent and ill. But she's not my choice anyway.

Trump's issues revolve around his non-PC nature. He falls for every "gotcha" question the media has, and he doesn't "lawyer" tailor his words, so the media enjoys field days twisting them and spinning them. Instead of saying "the sky is blue", he'd say "people are saying the color of the sky, I mean, it's a beautiful sky, isn't it? Don't we love our sky? But people are saying, and not all people, but some people, that the sky might be blue. I'm not saying, I am saying, but I'm not saying it's blue, but it might be. I don't know. But people are saying it's blue." It definitely throws people off.

Gary Johnson wants to bring refugees

Trump is by necessity a liar. He's a classic liberal with a big smiling conservative mask. His VP pick and conduct couldn't make it more obvious. If this is what it takes to get an anti-globalist into office, though, I don't care. I actually find it amusing that Trump is going to massively disappoint GOP shitters who think he gives a shit about gay marriage, abortions, or religion.

Trump is a terrible public speaker.

Hillary panders too much to progressives.. But she at least gets the job done. Nobody murders sand niggers like she does.

>Not posting sources.

Remind me who's jewing who again? I've yet to read anything compelling about vaccines causing autism. There are problems with vaccines, but Autism isn't one of them.

this, bring this up anywhere on Sup Forums and you'll be drowned out with "shill" and "ctr"

hillary is my candidate of choice and i am no shill. In fact I can even call her a tubby, flabby assed, cunt that deserves prison for her corruption while working as secretary of state!

>Gay Johnson fan

Literal leaf faggotry

>hey lets just legalize every drug and lift market restrictions

Enjoy the poison on your food faggot.

I think Trump might alienate some foreign countries while he is in office.

Trump wins too much

Fell right into the trap.

Trump is literally too good at running campaigns. This race hasn't even been fun to watch, it's been like seeing pee-wees goin up against the Atlanta Falcons with Falcon fans reffing and the Atlanta D-line is strapped with .45 semi-automatic pistols, extended clips, green-tip armor piercing rounds.

Given the international bedfellows of the current administration this might be a good thing.

He's a bigoted narcissist who has no chance of winning but I still support him(for memes, like most of pol).

Trump is continuously sabotaging his own campaign by saying stupid shit.

>Sup Forums being this fucking retarded

I love Trump a lot.
I really am excited for him to be president.

But I really dislike how Trump is not racist. He gets all this flak for being racist, but he isn't. I wish he would talk about white interests and keeping america white and english speaking but he doesn't. If he gets the hate from the media and the left for being racist, he might as well actually be racist. But he isn't and that sucks.

Trump really needs to just shut up until the election

Not a shill

Trump has a poor grasp on natural sciences

I don't agree with Trump's stances on climate change or video games.

I hope you're joking.

Protectionisn is dumb and Trump isn't free market enough for my taste in general.

Yeah, it's been pretty disappointing that he gets all this racist cred without actually thinking white is the superior race. Maybe the definition of racism has changed or something.

I don't like Trump's anti-Iran rhetoric.

We can mock obongo all we want but the Iran deal, imo, is the highlight of his presidency.

His stance on Planned Parenthood.

This institution needs to be wiped out

You're European so you must know a lot about Muslims.

Isn't the type of Muslim that Iran is the non-terrorist one? Shi'ites?
Sunnis are the ones that want to kill anything that is slightly different right?

Trump carriers 2 fudd calibers
10mm a beat memeter
Fuddy five sucks and .38 is worse

Trump is out of touch on some internet-related issues.

Which trap?
I want Trump to win, but he really needs to shut the fuck up and grab the normie vote. The (((news))) is out to get him and every stupid thing that he says is constantly lampooned for days on end. Normalfags will go out and vote for Shilldawg just to keep him out of office if it keeps up.

>b-but there's no such thing as bad publicity
He already has the world's attention. What he needs to do now is prove to these people that he's not the lunatic that the news would have them believe that he is, speak some sensible shit every once in a while and save the bantz for the debates.

The definition of racism has changed to not kissing minorities asses.

>video
iirc Trump recanted on vidya causing violence-- instead attributing it to mental health

>he really needs to shut the fuck up and grab the normie vote
If it were really that simple, he would have already locked the demographic. Most of his strategy thus far seems to be based around exposing the truth to win support, it's not a quick method, but it secures loyalty in the voters.

>stupid thing that he says
I'm not sure what you mean. Could you give a few examples, please?

>What he needs to do now is prove to these people that he's not the lunatic that the news would have them believe that he is, speak some sensible shit every once in a while and save the bantz for the debates.
That's what he does for the most part. The twitter posts are usually about the dumbest things he does, but even then, there is still truth in what he says. The modern MSM is composed almost exclusively of spin-masters, people who have been tweaking the truth for decades, and having gotten very good at it. I take it you saw his acceptance speech at the RNC? The entire speech was focused on the issues that face the country, and what needs to be done to fix it. It was all well-written, and well-executed. Yet the MSM immediately labels it as "dark" in an attempt to once again paint Trump as the villain.

The reason why this election is such an uphill battle for Trump, is the fact that the truth has been so skewed and so deeply hidden for so long, that once an individual attempts to expose that truth, they are immediately painted as a nut-job, a bigot, a conspiracy theorist, a facist, etc. You get the point. This puts Trump in an extremely difficult situation, because it is impossible to expose the truth and pander to normies at the same time, due to the fact that the average citizen has been fed a stream of lies for a very long time, to the point where it becomes difficult to know what is true and what is fabricated.

Hilary is a conservative. Trump is on the Clinton pay roll. I wish It was Biden or anyone else

I disprove of Trumps support of torture for terror suspects.

trump used to be friends with the clintons
very fucking questionable

>$1 has been deposited into your account

Trump's a fucking loose cannon. Don't give a fuck.

Heh, I don't vote, it's disgusting

You're all disgusting attempting to rule over everyone else, just fuck off and do something with your shitty life for yourselves

How does this make me a shill, exactly?

I hope you know you are handling an expansive piece of plastic shit there. Even if we sell the licences for that shit, get a good american Desert Eagle you disgusting tripfag

Prove it Sup Forums! Prove youre not a shill. Just as a jew can not take god's name in vain, a shill will only defend their candidate

Jill is in favor of reparations and tries to hide the fact that she's an anti-vaxxer .