America has no cultu-

>America has no cultu-
You aren't truly 56% if you haven't won a game of Beer Pong

I have never played Beer Pong. How does it work? You throw the ball in a glass and then drink it? Sounds disgusting.

Imagine your m8 pours your beer into your Red Solo Cup™ by trickling the beer into his hand and down his fingers.

Basically beer pong.

We have a drinking game here in northern Sweden.
It's called "drinking". You take a bottle and you drink. Then repeat. When you fall off the chair you have won.

You get a ping pong ball
Fill up red cups like OP pic halfway with beer and line it up like a triangle
Get a regular water cup to rinse the ping pong every time you "shoot" the ball in the other person's or team's cup
If you successfully score the ball into the other team's cup they have to drink it

I had a lot of fun playing it with people in Europe who never tried it before

>Mehmet hates drinking games
Color me surprised.

>Drinking games

grow up

This is the only acceptable drinking game

I have never understood drinking games. I like drinking so should I lose on purpose? Makes no sense.

its a concept called "fun"

you would think otherwise if you knew the taste of american "beers"

are you actually bragging about avoiding fun?

Drinking games are like a girl calling you over for the explicit purpose of a bone session and when you turn up she whips out a Monopoly board.

Where do you think you are?

sounds about right

probably the only accually fun drinking game and thats just because its a competition with drunk people
kingscup and never have i ever and shit where you have to think up shit and try to awnser without ruining your image fuck off

No, I said I avoid drinking games.

I avoid the least fun part out of drinking with friends and keep the best part.

>If you don't like arbitrary rules that are meant to imply that you're trying to avoid drinking at a party then you're no fun

Why don't you dumb fucks just play pong while drinking?

Reason I hate drinking games is because people turn into loud, giant children..
My local pub got invaded by a bunch of faggots who played some stupid game, screaming and shouting like idiots.
If you are gonna do that shit, stay in someones backyard or something. Not a public place where people are trying to relax..

>water to clean
>use this to clean it several times

You mean just to make the bacteria wet?

I'm with you on that desu. Hate those silly games.

Yeah I mean I actually agree with that but that's not a problem of drinking games but with the people who decide to play them in public place. That's just a lack of self-awareness.

But ping pong is English.
It's just another culture you have copied.

Fucking this. I don't understand drinking games.

>amerihart culture
>has PONG in it
you cant do anything right