Hated movies

What are your most hated movies Sup Forums? Everybody has one.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vfx7jkOfJcE

>Bizzare video

Batman vs Superman and The last airbender are the only reasonable choices.

Should be lynched for their views on the Plane movie though.

Aside from the meme scene it's a bad movie though.
Any capeshit

bump

bait

It's worth hating for being a failure as a Star Wars movie.

Me, my brother and two buddies went to Fast 8 as a laugh. We got about 20 minutes in before we realized the thing was over 2 hours long, and the magnitude of our mistake sank in. Absolutely terrible pile of fucking garbage from start to finish, with literally zero redeeming qualities. Worst movie I've seen in years, possibly ever.

Brother and I had a similar experience at BvS, but at least BvS had Ben Affleck's Batman, and it was fun to laugh at how shitty Eisenberg was as LL. Fast 8 had absolutely nothing that could redeem it.

I've only seen the first few F&F movies. What are the main differences?

The animated dragonlance film . Why the fuck was it so bad. What was wrong with the animators?

Youth in Revolt and Grandma's Day. Don't even want to look up a picture to post.

It's unrecognizable after 3. They become heist/espionage movies with 4.

The climax of 8 was them outrunning a Russian nuclear sub on a frozen bay. It fires a torpedo that bursts up from the ice, which the Rock then hangs out the door of his moving truck and kicks away.

Which should be hilarious, and is the reason we went to see the movie. But I couldn't even laugh at it, because it's all just fucking dumb bullshit like that for two hours straight.

At one point, they all launch harpoons into Vin Diesel's car from every angle, and he then proceeds to somehow flip them all over by driving around a bit, while the characters go "He's gotta have a thousand horsepower in that thing!" "Try three!" "Try five!"

My god, it's just so shit.

this movie made me mad. I kind of enjoyed the first third or so, and then it became clear it was the most unbelievable and preposterous thing I've seen

Spectre.

I fucking hated everything about it.

And I liked Octopussy and Die Another Day.

I just didn't think Spectre had any redeeming qualities about it and I'm uncertain how it was reviewed as well as it was.

It was released after MI Rogue Nation, both had similar plots, and Rogue Nation ended up being far better.

I went in to spectre expecting to have fun and looking forward to bond villain christoph waltz. definitely my most-hated bond movie. No sense, no fun, nothing memorable except for how bad it was, and how little I cared about the characters.

I don't go to the movies a lot, but Jurassic World was the first movie I ever walked out of. I couldn't take anymore after the British chick got killed in the Rube Goldberg contraption. It was dreadfully awful in every way. Every time I question someone who liked it, I get something to the effects of "dinosaurs and nostalgia". The only thing worse is that it made over a billion dollars.

Except for one scene where a bloke crashes his van into a cow (the most unintended hilarious scene in cinematic history), the rest of the movie fuckin' sucked.

How Rob Zombie was able to make a worse Halloween movie than Halloween: Resurrection is outstanding.

officially my most hated movie is the Butterfly Effect, because I walked out of it super upset when I was 13 or 14 after wanting to see it for a long time. I found the childhood shit wayyy over the top. not sure why I still hate the movie so much, since I haven't actually seen it.

movies I've finished - I hated the SHIT out of Sausage Party. dumb, lazy, ugly, racist, unfunny hackish bullshit. thought I would like it after loving This is the End.

special mention for La Chinoise to piss off Godard fans. it's not nearly as bad as the other two movies, but what a pseudeointellectual pile

Anyone got the webm? It's hilariously brutal and out of place.

Howard the Duck is a slog to get through and has no redeeming qualities. First real sign there was something wrong at Lucasfilm.

Dude, Butterfly Effect is kino as fuck, aside from that one scene in jail that breaks all the previously established rules.

I've never seen a F&F movie but shit like this is pretty much exactly what I expected. I like vin diesel but don't think I could sit through that.

This piece of shit

That entire attack sequence felt completely out of place and didnt fit tone wise
Pissed me off too

>at least 10 times better than tfa
>failure

The original True Grit. Never saw the remake because I hated the real one so much. It's probably John Wayne's worst movie after Green Beret.

Not that guy, but I assume he meant that RO doesn't have the feel of a Star Wars movie. Which is true, but it's not a numbered episode so it's alright.
TFA was ass, but it felt like Star Wars

Remake is pretty good, but I've never seen the original, either.

I actually just rewatched it. I wonder if people in the 1800s actually spoke so directly.

>10 times better than a mountain of shit

Wew.