What the fuck do we do bros? It seems everyone hates trump now

What the fuck do we do bros? It seems everyone hates trump now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HZ9Q9K3ZRf4&feature=youtu.be
cnn.com/2016/08/10/politics/trump-second-amendment/
realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/08/07/CLINTON-COLLAPSE-INSIDERS-SAY-MAY-DROP-SOON
youtube.com/watch?v=EcxkkrNSv-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Praise KeK
YOU CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

this
you can't stump what's already been stumped to the ground
rip Drumpf

the media hates trump, they can push the narrative all they want but no one is really believing it since its Old Media

>YOU CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

Nigga i am already voting trump

VOTE FOR TRUMP FAGGOT

Force Trump to drop out. He's shit on his supporters for the last time.
>BU-BUT HEY HE DIDN'T MEAN THAT
Yes he did.

Trump BTFO!

Sup Forums BTFO!

Trump wants protectionism and that would lead to an economic collapse.
The two losers on the left in based tier want amnesty and who cares about the literally who on the right
You probably know why the rest are terrible already.

We just got tired of the constant Trump shilling.

Thing is the media is just using sound bites. Whereas Trump dupporters are listening to his entire speeches. Nobody hates Trump.

>Nobody hates Trump.
Maybe in Australia, that's certainly not true here

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

ONE POST BY THIS ID

epic memes bro

KEK VULTS

GOOD LUCK DON
DEUS KEK

wtf I hate Trump now!

BUILD THE WALL
>BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
>BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
>BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
>BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
>BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
>BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
>BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
>BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
>BUILD THE WALL

What we can do is this: Looking at different subreddits, we need to get out and into more subreddits and talk about trump more. There's shillarry supporters that are out in full swing talking about her and justifying her. We are doing nothing in terms of getting out and making a case. We'd do it for free(make the work for it lmao). Under budget and ahead of schedule.

Wtf I am MentallyHILLNESS

This. It "feels" like everyone hates him because the media is in full-bombardment mode.

They believe they can crush us with despair, by convincing us that we're all alone, and nobody else thinks or feels the way that we do.

They are wrong.

Make America Great Again

Any day now, hilldabeast is going to have another stroke, fall down, and break her hip as she falls down a flight of stairs, breaking her hip.

If she doesn't go to prison on RICO charges beforehand.

#bosniansnipers

Ohhh sorry I forgot you... CTRL

CAN'T STUMP, WON'T STUMP

>based Lithbro

thats it. i was huge supporter of dahnald but this is just overstep from him. i mean i even consider voting for Hillary after this, its total outrage, i dont longer feel safe and fear for safety of my wife and her son in USA so i am gonna vote for hillary and if Drump win i am out. u better not vote this psychopath.

Not even anyone hates him here.

I'm sorry, but did Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't over yet. In fact, the election is nearly three months away. Does not leading in some inaccurate or doctored polls count? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post when the election campaign is still on? Trump is giving speeches right now and has been the top Republican candidate for how many months now? He's up against one of the most crooked politicians to have ever lived, who just happens to have a lead because she rigged a poll. But you know what? She still belongs in prison. Trump is one of the single greatest individuals in the world, he turned a small loan of a million dollars into billions and would have made more if not for constantly thinking about running for president. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Trump wins and somebody shows you a screencap of this. Oh look at that, a poll was released showing Trump ahead of Hillary. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making these anti-Trump posts because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll Trump on this board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>What the fuck do we do bros?

We let Trump be Trump, lad. All we have to do is stand firm beside him.

The media is driving Hillary and dumb idiot demos are believing every crumb. Hail to the King!!! Trump 2016!!!!

This is what we can do: Looking at different subreddits/threads, we need to get out and into more subreddits/threads and talk about trump more. There's shillarry supporters that are out in full swing talking about her and justifying her. We are doing nothing in terms of getting out and making a case. We'd do it for free. Under budget and ahead of schedule.

REPLACE BASED BLACK MAN FOR TED FUCKING CRUZ

good luck don

Jesus fuck just get this election BS over with.Fucking interwebs is filled with le drumpf shit everywhere.Who gives a fuck who amerifags will vote for.

yes
everyone hates him

>pig not reladed

Bump Christie up to good and Carson up to based. Demote Cruz to establishment.

I only see 1 white in a sea of Slavs and Jews

POO IN LOO

Link? So i can dislike it too

>small loan of a million dollars

Currently more like

>implying a bunch of weak twats represent "everyone"

>meanwhile the people who actually contributed to society wake up to Trump being the only person who will protect their hard work

If you haven't been reminded yet
This is what will run through your brain for 8 years, even while you're watching your wife get boned by a nigger

>PRESIDENT TRUMP
>HE MADE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
>PRESIDENT TRUMP
>PRESIDENT TRUMP
>PRESIDENT TRUMP
>PRESIDENT TRUMP
>PRESIDENT TRUMP
>PRESIDENT TRUMP

Sure, faggot. How's that revolution going for you?
Made sure to give your paycheck to the commie kike while he laughed all the way to the bank?

There's nothing you can do. He has plenty of script writers on his team but he never sticks to what they write. His off the cuff remarks are worse than Joe Biden's.

take a million dollar loan from your bank, I'd like to see you at least try to pay it back without getting in major debt

TRUMP

GOT

STUMPED

youtube.com/watch?v=HZ9Q9K3ZRf4&feature=youtu.be

The guy that Don Lemon was screaming at yesterday was wrong. The USSS _did_ have a conversation with Trump.

cnn.com/2016/08/10/politics/trump-second-amendment/

no1 hates Trump...all humanity hates hillary

MAGA

dumb twat said twat?

no1 hates Trump....every1 hates hillary

Just so you know, everyone over laughs are you people, and that's hilarious because most of us could give less of a shit about government.

trump is a cuck
he lost the hispanic vote in favor of trying to get nigger votes despite niggers being worse compared to spics
have fun with hillshill

realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/08/07/CLINTON-COLLAPSE-INSIDERS-SAY-MAY-DROP-SOON

CLINTON BTFO

People already hated him because he's a republican.

HE'S GOING SUPER SAYIAN.

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD

LET IT SLIDE

>realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/08/07/CLINTON-COLLAPSE-INSIDERS-SAY-MAY-DROP-SOON
MAGA FAGGOT

No one gives a flying fuck how much you are being paid to shill for hill. Trump could literally shoot a nigger on stage and rape a mudslime and I would still vote for him. So good luck with your pathetic attempts that you think will somehow sway anyone and continue posting on how you agree with yourself. Good luck finding a job after the Don is sitting in office and your beloved cunt stops paying you.

FOR GOD AND COUNTRY

Really?

I'm really looking forward to his presidency just to have the libshits proven wrong.
>tfw my family is against him
>tfw only newssource is biased as fuck
fucking Europe fucking sucks.

Link to video to take it over with MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=EcxkkrNSv-4

>Scott Walker is literally who
>blah blah don't vote for Trump he's a NAZI
>no I'm not a concern shill, I've always been a Republican!