What are the British diaspora like in Australia? Do they ghettoise themselves like other people...

What are the British diaspora like in Australia? Do they ghettoise themselves like other people? Like there are British neighbourhoods?

I have always just assumed Brits would just instantly integrate with white Aussies because of how well Australians fit in here but I'm just curious how we're viewed.

I'm mostly curious about actual immigrants not young people traveling.

I have old neighbours who are Scottish immigrants they celebrate Australia Day like the rest of us.

Yeah they integrate pretty instantly from my experience, Irish too.

How are we generally viewed? There are loads of Brits in Australia it's our #1 immigration destination. Are there areas that are 'the british part of town' like with most immigrant groups or just be just generally borg into the white Australian mainstream?

I'm not sure my town has a lot of British immigrants and it's not a British part of town but my mate from England from the suburbs directly over have told me they have advertisements in the UK directly made for Brits to come and live there.

It's called north lakes if you've ever seen it not sure.

Nowadays they integrate pretty quick, but there is a suburb called Elizabeth in Adelaide that is feral as fuck as a bunch of chavs moved there decades ago

Hey, aussies, admit it : you love us. This whole French shopping is just a banter.

They contribute to society positively. There's not an Australian reality show to do with cops, construction work, etc that doesn't feature British people.

Yeah I get quite a lot of mail about moving to Australia. Seems to come and go with the seasons though, maybe there's some strategy going on there.

They all become nurses for some reason.

Lots of Brits in hospitals, and also working for the government.

Will Aussies accept me if I move there? Pls, I'm not a chink

i love france, i'm not entirely sure about french people though

Sure, go for it. Why not?

Australia is the true heir of the ancient Anglo-Saxon culture, Britain is multicultural.

Considering how most people are british descendants and the culture is a recent off shoot from britain they get a long well.

its the same base culture of how you interact with people and society works you might get bantered but they pretty much just integrate into the rest and tons of people have a random english relative or something

Australian culture is like in Mad Max?

Is there some special system for British people that allows them to move to Australia more easily? I've looked at your visa/citizenship requirements before and it seems like you have to have a very high demand job to permanently migrate.

Degrees Brits get in their home country tend to be relevant here and thus they don't have to do any extra uni shit once moving.

hmmmmm

Need an Aussie gf

No, there isn't. Also Australians have a pretty insane amount of privileges here which is why loads of them come for work. Fair, isn't it?

Britons and Aussies banter in the same way. So you basically get instantly accepted in the work place by being able to take the banter.

We obviously love aussies.

Nah...been to Australia a few times, mate. Most british who are in Australia is pretty much british, they are no different than city born and breed aussies; they don't even know what to do outside their comfy apartment building and city life. Outback is a place they would avoid. You can forget about seeing them catching mudcrabs during low tide around mangrove bushes. It's like assuming londoners can handle farm stuff in Gloucestershire.