So, who is he really and why doesn't he want us to see the documentary?

So, who is he really and why doesn't he want us to see the documentary?

Most likely he has ties to some shady stuff.

Any 40K movie would be a total trainwreck, casting Tommy would at least make it entertaining

Criminal from East Europe who used his movie for money laundering purposes.

Heard he actually runs most of SF, probably got up to some shady things to get there

The documentary is all mickey mouse stuff. It won't do

You mess with Tommy, you mess with me faggot.

I feel like "mickey mouse stuff" could plausibly be eastern european slang that just doesn't carry in english.

I'm Polish and I assure you I have never heard of such expression. Must be something else.

Could be baltic states, perhaps. Tommy allegedly grew up in a communist/only just post-communist country, so it could be a phrase which has roots in contempt for mickey mouse as the face of capitalism as he was seen at the time.

>implying he isn't a Cajun
>implying he isn't also a vampire

what documentary?

Room full of spoons. It was supposed to ship out late July but they can't since Tommy is suing.

Obviously there is some spicy stuff Tommy doesn't want out.

>Obviously there is some spicy stuff Tommy doesn't want out.

he might just be severely retarded as well

I'm almost certain I've seen that "Mickey Mouse" phrase used somewhere before. I forget what the context was though. I know that whoever was saying it at least sounded Russian.

From what I've been reading from "The Disaster Artist" he just doesn't seem bright enough to actually be a criminal.

Also, how exactly did they launder anything since the movie made like 2 grand total from a 6 million investment?

Couldn't they write it off as 6 million, make the movie for 6 thousand, and pocket the rest? I thought it wouldn't work if the movie was a great success.

"Mickey Mouse cup" is used by soccer fans in England to talk about competitions that have a low prestige

Someone post the pictures from last nights thread really gave a better perspective on tommy and greg I want to go to planet tommy

I don't think that was what it was. He said something like "go back to believing your Mickey Mouse stories". Tommy seems to be using it in the same way - to insinuate the movie is fantasy.