ROACH HAPPENINGS

Multiple bomb blasts in turkey, seven dead.
Why is RT not available?

windowtonews.com/seven-killed-in-turkey-bomb-blasts/

thehansindia.com/posts/index/International/2016-08-11/Seven-killed-in-Turkey-bomb-blasts/247845

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FR8ba
news.sky.com/story/ukraine-accused-of-trying-to-storm-crimea-10530875
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/10/russia-reports-two-dead-in-ukrainian-raid-on-crimea/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kind of suspicious that RT server is down. Also for the past 3 days Delta air servers been fked up, coincidence? Hopefully things are OK over there.

>7 dead
>rt.com is fine
>its nothing
op is a faggot

>7 dead

wow it's fucking nothing

>seven dead in turkey

This is an average Wednesday for the roaches

Several countries cannot access rt at the moment, Inc from the UK. But you go back to your 'pol btfo' and 'rp me on this' shill threads. Faggot

>Several countries cannot access rt at the
moment

oh shit, really? that is news to me

heres rt coverage

archive.is/FR8ba

Thanks user.

Turkey, who cares?

To hell with Turkey. They've turned their back on the Kurds, they've turned their back on Europe, and they've turned their back on western values.

Thanks

It's being reported it's the pkk behind it. Kurds have had enough. With the precarious situation there i can't believe pol isn't interested in this.

the kurdish party HDP condemned these bombings because kurdish civilians died there.
These kinda attacks just help Erdogan.

Maybe they did, maybe they didn't. With Smegol in charge it could go either way.

Maybe they did, maybe they didn't. With Smegol running the show it could go either way.

True. It's 'according to roach officials', can't see anything about the pkk claiming responsibility

Probably a white male

CISS WHITE MEN ARE THE PROBLEM! WE NEED TO TAKE AWAY ALL OF THEIR AR-47S AND DESTROY THE PATRIARCHY! ISLAM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM. ISIS DINDU NUFFIN!

Oh noes. Maybe it's Samet el Haydoglu

>bomb blasts in turkey
>happening

kek

"""""democracy lovers""""" withheld the army in their barracks because of "muh democracy" so the kurdish terrorists gained ground and planted bombs freely

oh also no one gives a shit and news don't even make a big deal about our soldiers dying because it's DEMOCRACY O'CLOCK every time of the day since 15th

i cant access rt.com now m8

Classical PKK attacks since 1978.

Can't help wondering, given the crime and stuff kicking off today
news.sky.com/story/ukraine-accused-of-trying-to-storm-crimea-10530875

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/10/russia-reports-two-dead-in-ukrainian-raid-on-crimea/

*crimea

rt works now.
they even talked about that crimea raid on our national tv so i doubt its a secret

Thanks. Still out here, user. Might just be a uk thing.

because the biggest happening since ww 2 is going live on 14th august

Aum ha?

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT