GAWKER IS NOW OFFICIALLY "THE CUCK"

>Basically, imagine if there were a Gawker for women. Then, imagine a version of that, but for men. That’s The Cuck. Welcome.

Ok, which one of you did this?

thecuck.gawker.com/welcome-to-gawkers-new-mens-site-the-cuck-1785101113?utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_twitter&utm_source=gawker_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ffZgq3yvB0
thecuck.gawker.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How is this even possible?

top kek

"Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you" - Tyrion Fordring

AW SHIEET NIGGA

terry really cucked their shit up

>Sex, dating, clothes, relationships, politics, sex, women—men have opinions about all of these things. And yet, there’s nowhere on the internet where you can go to read them.

WTF, you can read that garbage literally everywhere on the internet.

:^)

Cucked

memes are real

>if there were a Gawker for women
>if

Even of jezebel didn't exist, all Gawker sites are for women and effeminate men.

the memes are transcending reality

>What differentiates The Cuck from all those other men’s interest sites out there? We like to think it’s our emphasis on not being Bad. Unlike other men’s interest sites, The Cuck will not write about watches—unless there is a really good watch we want to write about, obviously, in which case, we’ll do a post about watches. >There won’t be any gross, objectifying stories about female celebrities, either—just stories that celebrate them for saying smart things in interviews or appearing in Paul Feig movies, that also might occasionally mention how they look, in a complimentary way.

>But mostly, lots and lots of personal essays, which women have really cornered the market on lately, have you noticed? It seems like it’s about time for some men to also do those!

>Basically, imagine if there were a Gawker for women. Then, imagine a version of that, but for men. That’s The Cuck. Welcome.

It is fucking real. Meme magic is real. Now the nu-males will start to openly call themselves cucks.

Is this a fucking joke? Are they just spitting in the goyim's face now?

My fucking side's

What did they mean by this?

I-is this meme magic?

Just when you think it can't get any lower.

How much farther can this go?!

Blacks are hating on the Jews
Trump wins 2 terms.
Liberal cult of personality is dismantled and collapses due to it's own self destruction among other liberals.

I want these to happen I want to memes to real!

Out of the closet

decadence

i posted this like 5 minutes ago and EVEN I cant believe its real.
do they know what that word means?
will normies still visit?
wait, do normies even know?

Don't you mean Tyrone For'bling?

This is fake. It has to be.

This isn't real, this can't be real.

i am now a #cuckmissile

Thread Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=5ffZgq3yvB0

Kek Ivan.

You're in for a surprise.

it is.

thecuck.gawker.com/

Take a look. Their first article seems to be about trying to convince men to urinate sitting down.

My sides have reached 0.99c
I'm genuinely trying to not suffocate from laughter right now

We're so great guys! We love minorities! Go BLACK PEOPLE!

Why aren't niggers and spics waking up to this condescending racism? Do they enjoy being treated like retards?

POWER LEVELS REVEALED
>POWER LEVELS REVEALED
POWER LEVELS REVEALED
>POWER LEVELS REVEALED
POWER LEVELS REVEALED
>POWER LEVELS REVEALED
POWER LEVELS REVEALED
>POWER LEVELS REVEALED

Lads stop!
Your meme magic is going too far! You know not the power of what you wield!

JUST

I mean - man there isn't any maymay capable of expressing what I'm thinking right now

Thanks for identifying yourselves cucks - I guess

>The Cuck is a site dedicated to exploring modern masculinity in all its myriad forms
The Cuck is a site dedicated to exploring modern masculinity in all its myriad forms
>The Cuck is a site dedicated to exploring modern masculinity in all its myriad forms
The Cuck is a site dedicated to exploring modern masculinity in all its myriad forms

Jesus Christ Sup Forums what have we done to this world? Will the ride ever end?

We'll make it real brother, all in time.

>There won’t be any gross, objectifying stories about female celebrities, either—just stories that celebrate them for saying smart things in interviews or appearing in Paul Feig movies, that also might occasionally mention how they look, in a complimentary way.

What the fuck? Even women's magazines write objectively about other women.

>LOOK AT HOW SEXY SHE LOOKS IN HER BEACH BOD WITH HER TONED MUSCLED MAN

The executives have to be fucking laughing about this. They're not even hiding the agenda. They're laughing at all the goyim who'll consume this shit.

What is our species doing?

>the symbol is literally a black cock

Oh I am laffin.

I do this occasionally but not exclusively.

HAS MEME MAGIC GONE TO FAR

PRAISE KEK FOR THE GREAT HAPPENINGS AND KEKS

PRAISE KEK

Their first "article" is looking good...

Armour is literally the first thing to hurt you. I hope we are seeing a rare case of American sarcasm here.

tfw their logo is a black cock

it's too late now

Looks like "cucks" can take a joke better. The word is now useless because people don't care.

We fucked up the world with our memetic magics

>see image
"ha nice editing user, thats a good one"
>see link
"w...wait what?"

has meme magic gone too far.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Captcha: MONUMENTALE

I am now a K£K-worshipper. This is the sign (meme) I've been waiting for. I reject Islam and Muhammad from now on!

Good Lord, this is real. The first article on the front page is about how to pee sitting down.

>gawker journalist
>go to Sup Forums once
>this

We broke em lads

>check Gawker's twitter
>It's fucking real

Guys we need to stop. Meme magic has become too powerful.

No fucking way. Sup Forums is breaking reality.

>2016
The year Sup Forums broke the world
RIP

WE'RE BEING IRONIC
>BUT NOT REALLY
WE'RE BEING IRONIC
>BUT NOT REALLY
WE'RE BEING IRONIC
>BUT NOT REALLY
WE'RE BEING IRONIC
>BUT NOT REALLY
WE'RE BEING IRONIC
>BUT NOT REALLY

>We fucked up the world with our memetic magics

WE'VE MADE IT BETTER

You know what, good.

Stop for a second Sup Forums and think about this: if these people willfully commit the cultural and genetic suicide they oh-so-clearly crave, want to be bent over and beat down at every turn because they have some kind of fucked-up guilt complex, then just let them. It's like with tards, man. The gene pool cleans itself by having these people willingly excise themselves from it.

Their departure won't be the "death of the white race" or whatever, it'll just be the departure of the cucks.

Let them do it. Don't hold them back. Go out and be a bull yourself regardless of race.

Triggers you amirite, mate?

Humanity was a mistake

I do it because I'm lazy and I like having my hands free.

Holy fuck this is unbelievably lulzy.

Their logo is a black rooster.
A black cock.

The Cuck's logo is a black cock.

TOP FUCKING KEK

>The Cuck
>logo is a black cock

wew, they sure are going all out to try and "own it" like the gays do with queer

>google the cuck
>3 Carl the cuck and aids skrillex links before gawkers

Top kek

They've never been on Sup Forums, evidently.

no i think its pretty funny

Meme magic will never go to far. We need to make it get so powerful that it will rotate the poles.

I cant belive this is real... Its getting scary

It's getting increasingly strange how much influence Sup Forums is having over things in the real world.

Are they trying to destroy Gawker's value before handing it over to Hulkster?

i'm Hispanic and I hate how liberals treat us. We're not children

KEK is a jester and trickster, be wary of what you wish. The memes may overshoot too far in the opposite direction, purely for the amusement of KEK

That ferret. Top kek.

Truly! We are blessed by the great Lord Kek and his messenger Emperor Trump (peace be upon him)

it's a hen.

I still am trying to convince myself that this is some sort of crazy ass troll hack, this is just impossible.

Does that mean Kek really IS real?

Believe it

no shit

>Ok, which one of you did this?

i think i know who is behind this

>white male
>sit down to piss
Sounds right for a cuck site

Also with 'fag'. I can't wait for South Park to use this meme magic

It's kind of like Trump supporters are now proud to be degenerates

>This is all a really funny joke, right guys??.....guys, please tell me this isn't seious.

How can this be real?

Dont they know, that reverse psychology is a meme, especially if it's a meme that has the purpose of dehumanize somebody.

>mfw I still see people using the ((())) unironically

Reading that shit made my brain hurt.
And I bet they thought in their heads "yep, I can't wait to farm more salt from those disgust alt-righter pussies!" What a fucking joke.

That's a truly magnificent gif

really makes me think

MEMES ARE BECOMING REALITY

I don't even

>hardly ever piss without taking a shit
>always sit down for trouser safety reasons

Doesn't make me a cuck right... Right?

Not that user, but I think it's hilarious.

It's like an open admission of genetic failure that they think they're turning into a cute pseudo-ironic statement but they're really not. It's like the op-ed website equivalent of "I was j-just pretending to be retarded"