Quentin Tarantino Prepping New Movie Tackling Manson Murders

>Quentin Tarantino is quietly starting to put together his latest project, and is talking to A-list actors for what is promising to be a unique take on the Manson Family murders.

>The project, whose title is unknown, was written by Tarantino who would also direct. Harvey and Bob Weinstein, who have produced and exec produced the previous Tarantino films, are involved, sources tell The Hollywood Reporter.

>Sources say that Tarantino is putting the finishing touches on the script and that Brad Pitt, who worked with the filmmaker on Basterds, and Jennifer Lawrence have been approached. Studios could receive the package after Labor Day, according to one source. The plan is to shoot in 2018, possibly in the summer.

>Script details are fuzzy but one of the story's centers is on Sharon Tate, the actress and wife of director Roman Polanski who was murdered by Manson and his followers in 1969.

>Manson had ordered a group of his followers to attack the inhabitants of a house in the Benedict Canyon part of Los Angeles, believing it was owned by a record produced who earlier had rejected him.

>Over the course of several hours on the night of Aug. 8, the four followers, using guns and knives, brutally killed Tate, who was eight months pregnant, and four other occupants.

>In 1971, Manson and certain members of his crew were sentenced to life imprisonment for these and several other murders committed that summer.

>If the Manson-Tate project does become Tarantino’s next film, it becomes unique in that it will be his first movie to be based on true events. Tarantino has molded his career into taking his favorite genres such as crime, Westerns and blaxploitation and elevating them to A-list status while also paying homage to them.

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/quentin-tarantino-prepping-new-movie-tackling-manson-murders-1020165

Pedolanski BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oC6qsBt1WM0
youtube.com/watch?v=mpx4ODP35VQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XREnvJRkif0
youtube.com/watch?v=XJrrQ2apjVg
youtube.com/watch?v=jQtbElnRX0g
youtube.com/watch?v=y-ZJCUP0d60
youtube.com/watch?v=8_gZ2a3l2ck
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>And he has proven to be able to create strong and memorable female roles, from Jackie Brown in Jackie Brown to the Bride in Kill Bill to the female characters on display in Death Proof.

>Tate could be the latest to join that list.

>Any actor involvement is on the early side and one insider said that Lawrence is not considering the Tate role.

in before MASON DID LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG

>Brad Pitt
>and Jennifer Lawrence

Tarantino has said that he finds The Last House on the Left as the one of the scariest movies due to being grounded in reality and how it could happen to anyone at any time.

Is he making a horror?

He should write and produce, but let his buddy Rodriguez direct.

I mean he never killed her not his fault those willing adults decided to act on their own and do it.

That is already a proven fact. Tate was a whore, and her baby would be a destruction to the well-being of humanity. Natural selection used Manson well.

He's always said that he wants to do a really scary horror film like The Exorcist so it's possible.

It could be a horror film but I imagine The Manson Family murders are just going to be used as a backdrop to a larger storyline.

>and that Brad Pitt
Nice
>and Jennifer Lawrence have been approached
>

Checked.

>jennifer lawrence
>bore pitt
>box office cancer
>maximum inversion of traditional values and (((degeneracy)))

inb4 BIG FLOP

I'm so fucking sick of hearing about manson and his followers.

DELET THIS

im glad it sounds like it will dive into the little known links to the music industry manson had, beyond that one beach boys song

I'm so fucking sick hearing about ignorant, weak-willed pussies thinking about this morality bullshit. God is dead. Tate is dead. If you dont want to keep hearing, then get the fuck out.

>they'll never free Charlie
Dude's practically on his death bed. Just let him walk on the grass and play his guitar one last time.

He orchestrated murders of innocents. The pizza delivery kid they killed should keep each of these fucks in jail forever. Play guitar and touch grass? God I hope a pack of hippies rape your daughter.

Also, the title of the quentins movie will be >>Spahn Ranch

But at the last minute smash his guitar and crush his feet with mallets. Then coral him back into the pen with kicks to his lower intestine.
Then apologize to him.

>He orchestrated murders of innocents
[citation needed]

>(((innocents)))

why the fuck does directors want lawrence in their movies? She can't disappear into a role.

tex watson and linda kasabian are responsible for everything because of their drug running connections

How do you manage to be edgier than the guy defending Charles Manson?

When's the last time that Tarantino made a film in a contemporary setting?

Because they want to bang her. Aronofsky actually succeeded.

I could see J-Law as Leslie Van Houten.

Who will play him?

Death Proof

>Manson

Groan

At least it's not another blaxploitation western revenge film.

Kill Bill 2

that was late 70s

kurt russell

Is he going to do the thing he did in Inglourious Basterds and have Sharon Tate fight and kill the Mason Family?

Great question desu

I'm not really sure..does Kill Bill count?

Wonder if their going to shoot at the actual Benedict canyon house in Hollywood.
From what I heard that house is haunted since they built it over sacred indian land. and most of the neighborhood sits on a geomagnetic anomaly that'll *allegedly* make some people sick.

So here's hoping Jennifer Lawrence goes insane on set and jumps off the balcony from her ghostly hauntings or from taratino'stino's unquinchable foot fetish

I'll really like to see how Tarantino will re-interprert Polanski's pregnant wife murdering while making her death by BBC gangbang rape.

The house was demolished over 20 years ago.

>really scary horror film like The Exorcist
I really want this.

Brad pitt's in his 50's. Who was anywhere near that age that was involved in this event?

they had cellphones in death proof dude, the kind right before iPhones

>first movie based on true events

Guys, he wouldn't be able to "homage" anything from other movies here, what will he do? Will he... HOMAGE REAL LIFE ITSELF!?!?!?!?!?

The new house they built is apparently still actively haunted not sure by what though, but I forgot they bulldozed the original one.

NIN video shot at Cielo Drive before it was demolished. yes the edgelords are preforming exactly where sharon tate and jay sebring were murdered
youtube.com/watch?v=oC6qsBt1WM0

your mum lol

I can't wait to see how he inserts his foot fetish into this. Will we see JLaw's feet? The anticipation is killing me.

Sharon Tate's father, who "went undercover amongst the hippies" to try to solve the case (manson & crew weren't arrested until 4-5 months later)

There was no such thing as "Manson" murders.

Manson was chilling on the Spahn ranch with a cadre of impressionable girls that he rented to useful pervs such as the Beach Boy guy.

LaBiancas were dealing dope. Polanski's wife was a whore that literally every producer of the time fucked. The hair stylist guy killed that night with her was the connection with LaBiancas. It was useful to frame Manson because he was the only one that could string a coherent sentence together.

He's going to be the all around good guy Vincent Bugliosi who offered the Official and Unquestionable Account of the Manson Case.

I didn't make the cut while trying out for the monkeys, so I'll just form a cult kill a cleb to try and start a RACE WAR (oh Quentin)

Hmm interesting. Maybe the movie will be about something weird like that.

Soundtrack:

Beausoleil
Beach Boys
Bowie

who else?

Movie opens with

youtube.com/watch?v=mpx4ODP35VQ

>Manson
>could string a coherent sentence together
I find that hard to believe.

youtube.com/watch?v=XREnvJRkif0

Yeah, that was after some 40 years in solitary confinement. Takes a toll or two on the mind. Manson was praised by Dennis Wilson, Neil Young, Bobby Beausoleil, basically anyone who talked to him in the 60s.

Oh the prosecutor, he does kinda look like Brad.

how will he respond?

waht about negros

five six minute rambling vlogs in 24hrs

They can hire Emma Stone to play Squeaky Fromme

There's a certain financial incentive. Especially when the Weinstein's are involved

Your anti-semitism is not welcome on this board.

Manson considered niggers to actually be superior race that will win the race war and he wanted to trigger it. You might say that he was the forerunner of hipster clickbait blogs.

this right here. if i was a bigshot director id hire her just to 69 that sweet pussy

They acted on his orders. Like tony soprano but with less showering and child orgies

Grace a CUTE

change her name to croaky fromme

>Reznor made a statement about working in the Tate house during a 1997 interview with Rolling Stone:

>While I was working on Downward Spiral, I was living in the house where Sharon Tate was killed. Then one day I met her sister. It was a random thing, just a brief encounter. And she said: "Are you exploiting my sister's death by living in her house?" For the first time, the whole thing kind of slapped me in the face. I said, "No, it's just sort of my own interest in American folklore. I'm in this place where a weird part of history occurred". I guess it never really struck me before, but it did then. She lost her sister from a senseless, ignorant situation that I don't want to support. When she was talking to me, I realized for the first time, What if it was my sister? I thought, Fuck Charlie Manson. I don't want to be looked at as a guy who supports serial-killer bullshit. I went home and cried that night. It made me see there's another side to things, you know?

>Reznor took the front door of the house with him when he moved out, installing it at Nothing Studios, his new recording studio/record label headquarters in New Orleans.

Teen hippies rarely wore shoes

>I hope a pack of hippies rape your daughter.
EDGY
D
G
Y

Bobby Beausoleil? Praise from a killer serving a life term? Wow, that's great

The sway that Manson held over his "family" was due to the fact that he was a member of an oppressed class -- poor, spent most of his life in reform school/prison (SJW-ism had not yet become exclusively about race/gender).

Thus everything that came out his mouth was more "authentic" than what "the man" was saying*.

Manson is the product of the '60s version of the progressive stack. The Manson family were antifa tier militant SJWs

*this is also the same dynamic with cinque & the symbionese liberation army from the patty hearst case

I hope the Sharon Tate home invasion scenes arent another Tarantino comedic bloodbath that will completely undermine the tragedy of that night. Handing Tarantino that material seems like a disaster waiting to happen

I'll look forward to a few good closeups of such foot jewelry QT will no doubt have jerked off to while reviewing the footage.

Who's the girl? She seems familiar

Check out the bios of the family. Most of the key members came from good homes, valedictorians, even masters students (along with trash)

Just cult personality/conman

A Dennis Wilson bio would be interesting. It wouldnt even have to touch on the Manson Murders to be interesting.

The dude died whle diving drunk for mementos from his last marriage he had thrown overboard years earlier.

>Jennifer Lawrence

That is fascinating. Well fuck now I have to read a bio

>I thought, Fuck Charlie Manson. I don't want to be looked at as a guy who supports serial-killer bullshit.
>Reznor took the front door of the house with him when he moved out, installing it at Nothing Studios
geat, he gets to have his cake and eat it too

>mfw reading up on the murders and I see that they interrupted a hollywood sex party wherein Tate was clearly cheating on Polanksi with her ex-boyfriend
shit, I guess learning your pregnant wife was brutally murdered and then finding out she was cucking you is enough to turn a man to kiddy-diddling eh?

there's always hope that she'll be sharon tate

better have a beach kino soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=XJrrQ2apjVg

>cult personality
This. The front door is one of the most notorious artifacts of the murders. Susan Atkins scrawled "PIG" in Sharon Tate's blood on it.

Here's Roman Polanski cleaning it off.

oh shit that would be great

>>cult personality
oops. accidental quote.

hmm margot or jennifer

Oblivion

cytu
.be
/r/krautsynch

margot got the looks not sure how she is in semi serious roles though

>cult personality
my argument is that it had less to do with his personality and more to do with his identity

>good homes, valedictorians, even masters students
so are most of the people today rolling over for everything BLM says

>Tate is slaughtered
>miraculously, unknown to the public, her baby survives
>meanwhile Manson and the Family go to trial and get off on a technicality
>Roman raises the child for revenge
>she grows up (played by pic related), works on her assassination skills and foot game, and sets about hunting down Manson, who has become a powerful celebrity cult-figure

That sounds interesting

Margot of coarse.

Funny thing is it's actually true in this case, all he did was cut some dude's ear off. He didn't kill anyone. The whores with actual blood on their hands, hoping to avoid some responsibility for a lesser sentence, put all the blame on him LITERALLY saying they had no conscience and he controlled them.

It's pretty much what whores did during the witch hunts, they got together and did stupid shit then acted like a witch had controlled them. Manson LITERALLY did nothing wrong, because the guy whose ear he cut was an asshole anyway.

does jlaw even have any footgame?

Apparently, he would never speak about Manson the the murders. The guilt weighed heavily upon him.

youtube.com/watch?v=jQtbElnRX0g

>tfw you identify 100% with this guy's songs
>tfw you know he did nothing wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=y-ZJCUP0d60
youtube.com/watch?v=8_gZ2a3l2ck

perfect score on wikifeet

>tfw Tarantula saves cinema once again

>yfw he's looking like a literal tarantula as time goes by

Don't you mean a liberal tarantula?