TVs of Sup Forums

Old thread () 404'd; new thread!

Fuck off.

Mods.

Rude. These threads are comfy.

Nice samefagging, OP. Kill yourself.

Mods.

Smoking inside will give your cats cancer

Age and gender? I'll guess between 30-45 yo, and male.

Close. I'm 23, male. Wife is 31.

>Wife is 31.
That's what it is. Looks like an older single man, or a man married to a 30-something woman. It's the blanket and cats. Looks cozy.

Last post in last thread.

Why's the shotgun just leaning on the wall?

Don't you own a cabinet or a shelf or anything?

-3/10
would not

too high up

my sofa reclines so it's not really a problem for me

what if youre not reclining, itd suck

I like your cat.

IT'S BEEN A LONG LONG ROAD

>below eye level
>cats

2/10 would not chill with

>Changhong

I had a projector back in college. It was rather shitty. Just a 800x600 LCD projector, with the red color misaligned. I used software on my computer to correct the alignment.

But that shit was so cash. I watched all of Hokuto no Ken on the wall of my room in my crummy apartment. Even in that tiny bedroom I was able to project an image that was 80 inches diagonally. The contrast was sucky and the there was a lot of ghosting in the image but I didn't care because it was so cool. You'd call it kino these days, I bet.

I'm going to get another one pretty soon. I'll get a real projector screen this time and a 1920x1080 native resolution projector. Then I'll post pics.

How old is her son?

wtf is with people putting their tvs so high up like this?

Trying too hard

>tv in the corner

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nice kitties, that cat tower is fucking anemic though. Seriously do your love your cats or not?

My kitties were so fucking jazzed when I built this

>apehoop

Ever since wall-mounted TVs became a meme, people think it has to be "above eye level", even when standing.

great view from the window. which state is that?

My tv is a shitty 720p Magnavox. I don't actually watch anything on it.

I watch all my kinos on a 24" 1080p Dell LED monitor. No pics because I'm lazy and paranoid.

They had a nicer one, but they tore through the support beams. That is, they ripped off the straw and were ripping chunks out of it (the black cat is beyond high energy). Had to throw it out before it collapsed on them.

The blue stand is a temporary solution until their new one (pic related) comes in the mail. I'd like to get them an even bigger one, but we're short on space.

>state
Province of (Northern) Ontario, user.

your own apartment, or you live in a house with family? i'm looking for a place like that for myself

It's like retards think their house is a bar.

This. I have my tv right at eye level and people are always asking when I'm going to mount it up high on the wall. I'm starting to think most people aren't very bright.

Hey I browse mu too and just wanted to say YOURE A PLEB

ALL FOUR OF THOSE ALBUMS DONT DESERVE TO BE ON A WALL

if you browse mu you just have to fuck off

first place a person might actually be able to get a chick in

ok

You sly bastard

Apartment. I can't complain too much; it's in a decent part of the city, my neighbours are nice (one just gave us some fresh strawberries after I programmed her new remote), and the costs are reasonable. The only downside is space, mostly the kitchen and washroom.

>failed to notice the purse
there's already one there my man

>"sofa reclines, it's not a problem"
>sofa is literally right under the tv, against the same wall

What the fuck dude

It was for a previous thread when some user got freaked that another user had a firearm in open view.

>he's not from the nth dimension
>he can't see 6' in the air opposite to the direction he's looking in the 3rd
Azjoluhelc mahtehiy. Xe-yalyiwc couk htikx ece anx pacze cou youlx lige in a tallfac hoo.

sounds like the life. what sort of job do you have to work to afford that?

I'm a recycler, which isn't too interesting outside of seeing other people's garbage. And my wife does behavioural therapy.

Besides that, we just live modestly. As an example, that hide-a-bed couch (which replaced a wireframe futon we got for free on Kijiji) only cost us $13 from Value Village. Old computers, a landline phone, OTA TV, off-brand foods in bulk, everything is bought on special or with coupons, and so on.

Honestly, we could get by with just one of us working for minimum wage, but we're saving up for a house.

There is nothing wrong with having your TV in the corner.

You're making me get a projector now user...