>inb4 get out leddit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DXB988kF3hI
youtu.be/WKOJAD46XVU
imgur.com/a/skffp
youtube.com/watch?v=DXB988kF3hI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what a meme show. get out leddit.

I hope they just keep doing what they're doing, everything's great so far.

YOU FRICKING FRICK

Whoa, that got dark fast.

Hm, no indication about changing the status quo, I see...

I hope they keep doing it better.
Kind of a disappointment that S2 was not much of an improvement over S1

reddit and memey

RICKLE OF MURDER

So, this is some sort of "Morty, I Shrunk the Rick" kind of episode?

IT WILL BE SHIT

Dan "reddit" hammon or whatshisname ruined the season 2 and is scared of shit that can be offensive

can't fucking wait

as for all this reddit and memey shit, im really fucking sick of it. Sup Forums should love this show, its got Sup Forums written all over it and you dont?

want to know why? because none of you are Sup Forums anymore

claim to be better than reddit but you're all worse than tumblr

>inb4 shut up justin, or whatever you fags say these days

youtu.be/DXB988kF3hI

Yeah true, you have a point

>funny
>le gore xD

When does Season 3 premiere?

This makes no sense, rick was goddamn repentant you cant just have him just skip out personality's like that.

This was just Justin in a sound stage for 15 minuets wasn't it?

The script is from an actual court hearing.

S2 was equal to S1 but way more inconsistent.
1 was almost all good episodes while 2 was split between great and shit.

I can't wait for the next alternate dimension android poultry show. That didn't get tiring and annoying after the first one.

this thread deserves the good old "fuckwit beating" sequence..

youtu.be/WKOJAD46XVU

show is good. anyone who cries memey is meming themselves

>putting inb4 on your own thread
I thought summer was a meme

nobody knows!

BILL CIPHER IS THE MAIN VILLAIN FOR THE SEASON

SCREENCAP THIS

Roliand and hirsch are buds so it's a possibility

The only question is whether Disney will allow it. They have the best lawyers in the entertainment business, you know.

Oh shit link that please

literally_reddit: the preview

imgur.com/a/skffp

thanks

whatever you fags say these days

They can have some knock off named Phil cypher or something

What is this Superjail?

Why does everyone post the version that's missing bits?

Or retcon Mr. Needful into an incarnation of Bill named "Lou Cipher"?

Have you guys seen this yet?

It's based on a real court transcript.

>youtube.com/watch?v=DXB988kF3hI

I should read a thread first, shouldn't I?

Gotta cut back on the red wine.

Interdimensional Cable II was garbage

>or whatever you fags say these days
fucking kek

It's grown on me over time, but it is pretty shit.

what about the Mr. PoopyButthole episode? I feel like that was pretty weak

It's one of my favorites, desu.

Prison escape.

I hope Rick's escape isn't just an edgy murderfst like that preview, but I'm still excited to see what they come up with. Even Season 2's "worst" episodes were still a good time for me.

>inb4 they just skip depicting his escape altogether and it's back to the status quo

Is rick a living pickle now?

Rick turned himself in to a pickle to get out of something he didn't want to do but accidentally rolled in to the sewer.

Why would rats be on another planet that isn't earth?

>burps
>stuttering
>reddit humor
>scrubs level comedy to drama

So now he's a...

or a TREAASH pickle.

I kinda hope they undo the whole "aliens on Earth" thing.

Season 3 is way too soon for such a major shake-up.

When are we getting the new season? Another six months?
That episode was amazing.

End of this year.

fuck i forgot about that

I don't see you posting the version that isn't?

Well, since my last thread was ditched, here's more!
youtube.com/watch?v=DXB988kF3hI

>Cheers.

Someone already linked it. I found it hilarious.

Indeed, it was funny and I sent it to a friend.

>Just happy for more R&M content.

Would be fun to explore Rick's past with his father. I could see it being him getting dragged on similar adventures like he does with Morty.

And Rick's dad is played by Christopher Llyod

Jerry will fuck up his new job so bad he'll get Earth kicked out of the galactic federation.

>rat manages o get through
>None of the subsequent rats do

>Many rats kill
>None of them run away

why does a show where everything that happens is always dumb pretend to be even a little intelligent? Like goddamn, can the creators really not summon the effort to put in 2 fucking seconds of thought?

What the fuck are you bitching about?

> Rick's Dad is played by Christopher Lloyd

I want this

Wish i could get a clean audio of it, but i'm animating that now (still need to build ricks rig).

Jerry's a literal prostitute. How could he fuck it up?

He's complaining that despite Rick kicking their shit in they keep coming.

He's literally food. They'll keep coming for him, which is why he's built an exoskeleton:

rat didnt actually get thru, watch again

And what's wrong with that? They're giant fucking RATS, it's not like being giant means they have to be more intelligent.

ooh heaaayyy mister neonazi scumbag!!

do you know the first fucking thing about animals? they don't keep coming for food after tons of them die

with the absurd stuff that happens in rick and morty what exactly makes you think that "knowing the first fucking thing about animals" logic applies to this particular scene

lighten up

The show just shifts to a slightly different universe, where Bird person isn't dead and Rick never got arrested, and we get no resolution to last season or that universes rick and morty. I'm sure we could all be happy with that.

The last episode was supposed to be a 2-parter, I believe? So we're probably going to be heading back to that.

Also, our Rick is supposed to be the "lone discontent", the only Rick who wasn't part of the Rick support group. So any other Rick would be inherently different, in that they have their asses covered by the Council.

Always Unique, Totally Intelligent, Sometimes Mysterious

Kinda defeats the idea of infinite universes, with infinite possibilities. Unless it really isn't infinite, and Rick just goes with the short hand answer rather than pulling out the chalkboard.

Only season 1 was good, hopefully it gets better this season. I won't admit I watch it tho, I'd rather avoid man-children talk me about this shit.

Hey user, it's Bugs your friend... what are you saying? Don't you remember that time when you and me enjoyed that episode together?

Season 2 gave me some laughs. The only episode I didn't care for was the Get Shwifty thing.

That's fucking hilarious

Also Sup Forums this is why blacks get long sentences

the defendant was white

>a white guy saying "white bois bounce on my big dick"
hmm

still I googled his name and only a white guy showed up so i guess you're right

honestly the more i think about it the more i'm warming up to it

Have you never heard of a wigger before?

The rick we were following since the episode where jerry daycare was a different rick than season 1. The ed of season 2 was that alt rick, we don't know what the rick in season 1 is doing right now.

explain

This. 1 was consistently good. 2 was still good, but it had higher highs and lower lows.

They mixed up their Jerry tickets and it was ambiguous as to whether we followed home the rick and morty who played Roy all day or the ones who killed the alien fart

The ticket stub in the beginning of the episode that that the s1 rick got and the ticket they use to get back/swap for jerry were different.The rick and morty we saw in that episode start was the s1 original but after that we started following the alt universe rick. Hence the original chilled at blipps and chipps and went back normally, while the alt version alerted the galaxy police with the breakin and escape and eventually lead to the arrest/setup in the end (and why mr poopy butthole appeared but was nowhere mentioned before, because he was alt ricks friend but s1 rick never met).

We even got a new intro theme with MPB

Your feelings are wrong and stupid. Try having thoughts instead.

If I'm not Sup Forums, then Sup Forums is dead. You should have donated.

1. No he wasn't. He made a sacrifice, but repented nothing.
2. Season 2, episode 1. He does that shit all the time.

I'll admit, not really looking forward to the season overall, but season 2 had some good episodes. The parasite, fart and microverse ones were great.

I have a confession to make, when I first watched this show it was on Youtube sped up slightly and I really loved the pacing that it gave.

Watching it in regular speed feels like Justin stalls for improv time too much.

What exactly qualifies a show as reddit?

That is simply amazing.

Nothing Rick & Morty has done so far is edgy. It's all comedic situations. Stop using nonsense words.