Trump is advocating trade wars, protectionism, and tax cuts for the 1%. He doesn't care about you...

Trump is advocating trade wars, protectionism, and tax cuts for the 1%. He doesn't care about you. He cares about how much money is in his pockets. At a recent rally he stated "I do what I want, I don't care what you want". Does this man seem fit to be president? I don't think so. At least we have a healthy alternative to the policies of this literal fascist. Join me in opening America to a new chapter in history. A chapter in which progressive principles pave the path towards a greater future. Thanks Politically Incorrect board for your time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ReID_o_Lw9I
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/the-us-would-be-running-budget-surpluses-if-it-were-all-white/
grrrgraphics.wordpress.com/2016/08/01/new-cartoon-arrows-of-her-arrogance-hillary-clinton/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

His economic policies are fucking retarded as hell. Not only would jobs not come back to America if he did everything he wanted on trade, we would pay MORE for prices and we see even more off shoring.

Hes gonna cut a lot of gov waste

After these rough few weeks I'm inclined to agree with you. Trump just can't keep his mouth shut! I was under the "Trump" spell throughout the primaries but now that it's crunch time I'm starting to realize how much of a problem he would be in office. I'll have to look through Hillary's policies a but more before I can call myself a supporter of hers but at least now I know I won't be voting for Trump!

lol either this is a retarded shill who doesn't know how to change IP or a right wing retard setting up his next screenshot.

I can see why tax cuts are stupid but how is protectionism bad when all US companies move to Asia? The elite Americans don't want their workforce here because it costs them more. Making laws that would penalize companies for having jobs overseas would benefit us.

By waste do you mean the money our hard working middle class in entitled to? I don't want Trump touching the money my grandparents earned. Thankfully Hillary isn't going to lay a finger on social security and our other successful programs.

>Hes gonna cut a lot of gov waste

HAAHAHHAHAHAH NO

Trump does not deserve to be president. Threatening HRC was low even for scum like him.

We don't even see or hear Hilary.

Hillary only had a press conference this past week after going 200+ days without having one. Even then it was with a friendly group: Nation Black and Brown journalists associaiton or some other shit I refuse to look up.

Trump needs to hit all ot he morning shows and evening shows then spend that time hitting Shitler on the economy, trade, immigration and the recent Orlando event where she had Orlando massacre dad in front row.

>but how is protectionism bad when all US companies move to Asia?
Most credible economists/historians agree that protectionist policies caused the Great Depression. I don't know about you but I don't want to live through something like that.

>how is protectionism bad when all US companies move to Asia?

You do know most of the jobs shipped overseas don't exist anymore right? If anything we should be educating people for STEM jobs and other jobs that are needed for 21st century. Not all this dumb faggy DUHH WE NEED MORE COAL MINNERS GUIES KEEP A DYING INDUSTRY GOING GUIES

Are you just a terrible shill or is this bait?

>Most credible economists/historians agree that protectionist policies caused the Great Depression.

Plus nobody is gonna want to cost MORE money for shit they want to buy. Second that happens there will be riots in the street.

He's better than Hillary though....even the most stupid of people such as yourself can see this.

Anyone who understands even a tiny amount of economics knows trade wars are absurd and hurt everyone by preventing mutually beneficial trades.

I have an MSc in Economics, and I'll be voting Clinton.

She's not the perfect choice, but she's a safe one, and we economists crave stability.

Just look at Britain's economy after Brexit and the collapse of sterling.

Do you want that, America?

I'm a student working 30-40 hours a week and earn too much for aid despite the fact that I buy clothes at the thrift store, have the cheapest car I could find, eat shitty unhealthy cheap food.

How exactly will Hillary help me?

>flag
>"right wing retard"

could it be

That id. Top fucking kek. Are you CTR shills getting lazy on us?

Clearly you don't care about the economy. Obama has saved us from the devastating policies of the Bush administration and Hillary wants to continue our recovery. Trump wants to bring us back down, intentionally or not.

>Just look at Britain's economy after Brexit and the collapse of sterling.

BUT BUT BROWN PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!

Top kek.

No he's actually far worse than her and even Obummer on foreign policy.

>MUH TARIFFS, MUH TRADE WAR, MUH ISLANDS

Trump is a childish clown who's only in it for himself.

Thanks for correcting the record senpai

Hillary wants free college! This policy would help you tremendously!

Hillary has listened to the Bernie supporters. As a student it's likely you fall into this demographic. She'll cut student debt and continue the recovery Obama has put us on; futhermore she'll create the job growth you need to find a job when you complete your college education

>MORE for prices and we see even more off shoring.
Explain how higher tariffs would result in more outsourcing like you claim.

it is

What about Clinton Cash? The same shit could be said about Hillary. You seem to be conveniently leaving that out.

No she doesn't. Sanders wanted free college.

i was wondering why there was more than 1 post by that ID

Except he didn't even threaten HRC, he mentioned that the 2A voters should protect their right to vote he never called for an assassination senpai

st;dr

I'm almost done college, she would screw me by giving people who would compete for the same jobs no debt.

Will she pay me back or just fuck me over?

what a specimen you've been

keep dancing for us

>trade wars, protectionism

...............and that's supposed to be bad?

All my brothers and sisters already worked through college, your plan would screw over hard workers and reward the lazy shitbags who don't work.

All of the drivel in that book is unproven and the only evidence they have is from untrustworthy sources. Every election cycle conspiracy theorists like this come out of the woodwork.
youtube.com/watch?v=ReID_o_Lw9I
Even your beloved Faux News is reporting on this.

>get

They would get to keep their own money and if it were 7 billion it would mean either Trump is worth 14 or the government takes 70%.

Bernie supporters,

Let it be known, she hears you.

She understands you.

She's going to deliver the change you want.

Bernie and Hillary supporters, even moderate Republicans must unite for a better future for America.

Thank you! I had been feeling uneasy about donald recently but I couldn't quite put my finger on why... but now I know!

Oh look CRT shilling.

> trade wars

Trade isn't Zero sum you stupid fuck.

> protectionism

Not always a bad thing and also not Zero sum. Different economic sectors have different purchasing power. Again libshits have no concept of economics.

>Obama has saved us from the devastating policies of the Bush administration and Hillary wants to continue our recovery.
this is incorrect

shill harder you fool

Fox News is an establishment mouth piece that exists solely as controlled opposition.

>the jobs shipped overseas don't exist anymore
What did he mean by this?

You didn't answer my question. You lied to me about her paying for my college.

Let's say I just started college last year, making this my second year (i'm further than that but stick with me).

Clinton gets in at the end of January, 1.5 years done.

Clinton gets bill passed at the end of her first term, I've already graduated.

HOW IS THIS GOING TO HELP ME AT ALL?

nice edit lol

wheres the original?

has the record been corrected?

this is so blatantly a shill. why couldn't you have just been scraped from your whore mothers aids-ridden womb instead of being a burden on everyone whos ever come in contact with you?

I'm sorry but lets look at the facts and not base our arguments on ideology alone. The only time in history when we had protectionist policies in place is right before we experienced the Great Depression. Most credible economists/historians point to those policies as the reasons why we had that horrible tragedy. I realize that ideology is appealing because it seems to hold all the answers but you can't live life without looking at the facts. theories alone don't prove anything, facts do.
>this is incorrect
umm

>Be Leftists
>OUTSOURCING IS BAD
>Except when a Republican is calling out others on it

>Trump is advocating trade wars
We're already in a trade war
>protectionism
A punch has been thrown out way. We can just throw it another way
>and tax cuts for the 1%.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/the-us-would-be-running-budget-surpluses-if-it-were-all-white/

Leafman, who is better Clinton or Johnson?

Nice work samefagging.

I swear, these shills get more retarded every day.

That is the original.

grrrgraphics.wordpress.com/2016/08/01/new-cartoon-arrows-of-her-arrogance-hillary-clinton/

I've seen the word establishment thrown around a lot this election cycle.

A few individuals are trying to superimpose the idea of Hillary as establishment and Trump as anti-establishment.

To this, I reply, what could be MORE anti establishment than the first woman president!?

Trump is by, from and for the establishment. There is a certain irony in a billionaire oligarch who inherited his wealth posing as anti-establishment, whilst he has destroyed the livelyhoods of thousands by bankrupting companies for his own gain.

Looking at the fact that non of you liberal assholes can explain how her polices will benefit me.

Look, I WANT to believe in your fairy tale, I really do. You're simply not giving me an economic reason to vote for you. Trump will save me a few bucks off my taxes, you can't even beat that.

How will my college be free if I've already graduated by the time the law is passed?

Garrison has become redpilled since finding out about us.

His new cartoons have not even needed editing for quite a while now.

Here's your $0.05

It's funny how Trump supporters rely on empty rhetoric and fear to argue their point. Sorry, but arguments don't work that way. If you can't even logically support your own candidate that should tell you a hell of a lot about yourself...
>How will my college be free if I've already graduated by the time the law is passed?
By taking care of your debt. Also, her other policies will make it easier for you to find a job. It's not hard to figure this out.

E V E N M O R E

WHICH POLICY IS SHE ADVOCATING THAT WILL PAY ME BACK FOR THE MONEY I SPENT?

You people are dense as fuck. I just want equality, if you pay their school bills then I want to be paid back. You do believe in equality, don't you?

umm, a graph that proves absolutely nothing displayed behind the president to make him look like he hasn't fucked your country even more.

Get fucked globalist cuck

Help me Politically Incorrect. I was an adamant Trump supporter before I read this thread but now I'm not so sure. I can't be the only one feeling this way, right?

-1/10. Do you shills actually believe this?

how much do they pay you to shill. as evdienced by your retarded samefagging to original post, you are a pretty obvious shill. im not judging but i would like to be a shill as well. seems like a pretty comfy job. if i give you contact info could you connect me to your Jewish boss?

Dude we have IDs. Don't know if you're retarded or simply a liberal who won't run the numbers themselves.

At least he's not a statist, totalitarian censoring murderer like Clinton. Do your homework.

oh look, more antisemetic conspiracy retards.

I like people who want to fight for us rather than bend over and take it in the asshole. Let the trade wars begin.

>He doesn't care about you. He cares about how much money is in his pockets.
To this day I have not seen an anti-Trump argument that cannot be applied to Hillary Clinton.

I'm still waiting, patiently.

How am I antisemetic?

When you use buzz terms like "fit to be president" we can tell you're just a shill. Come with a real argument next time.

Kek.

You make a 'compelling' argument. I'm now a Hillary artillery.

Do you know how IDs work on Sup Forums or are you fucking retarded? Fuck off CTR

>debt
Not everyone goes into debt to go to college. Will Hillary's policies help people who paid for college out of their own pocket?

This. I've paid quite a bit in cash. They haven't said shit about it and are lying about paying us back for the debt we've accumulated.

>protectionist policies caused the great depression
What

Which idiot told you that?

Trump is a man with a vision for America, not a specific vision, a great vision...the best vision...Trump has a plan to make this country great again....What plan??....a great plan...a plan that will work because it's the best plan.....Why???... because Trump knows good people...which people???....the best people....people that are not stupid like other people....people who know how to get deals done...what deals???...great deals...the biggest deals... because I know words... What words???...I have the best words... I get my information from watching TV... I consult with myself because I have a great brain... A great brain???...the best brain...Trump will also build a big wall to keep Mexicans out and he will make Mexico pay for it!...How....??? its all part of the great plan!...ISIS will be gone very, very quickly...How???... I won't tell you.. It's a secret !!!... (This guy is a “one-man circle jerk” and he is only about entertaining the uneducated who love him and his great plan. He's all air - no substance. And he is their “Champion”.)#NEVERTRUMP
Please feel free to share!

They caused the Depression, and it took a Democrat stimulus to get us out of it.

Look at history and you'll see that Republicans ruin the economy, and Democrats pick up the pieces.

Protectionist polices didn't help the great depression, however the US was a net exporter back then.

In modern times the US is a net importer so this argument is invalid.

...still waiting

Do your fucking job shills.

these shills aren't even funny anymore.

just sage

do you idiots think you are going to convince a shill? come the fuck on.

Trump is good for America faggot

As much as Faux news would want you to believe, the Clinton campaign does not need to hire "shills". It's grassroots support base is wide enough that you'll find her supporters from a wide range of backgrounds, right across the internet. Her campaigners are mostly passionate volunteers and the idea that she would pay people to support her is a Republican funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

I say this as an impartial, half British economist who believes America can make the right choice in November.

You do not have a grasp of what you are talking about, or you are shilling?

They go overseas because they can be created cheaply and sold in the USA....Tariffs encourage companies to stay since it would cause them losses not to sell here.

"IT IS THE 21st CENTURY!!!!!"

Coalmining is an important industry, not everyone can be in STEM..........if we only had STEM, this country would be largely unemployed...just because people are educated, does not mean they will get more jobs.....there is a balance between the two. A degree is worth a lot only when the jobs are here, and STEM is currently oversaturated.

source

Big Johnson's got some bantz I'll give him that. I hope he wins Utah.

But The Great Obama has already endorsed the next president of the United States so we all know who she will be.

Let's be honest. We all know who the entertainer-in-chief has been.

Why do all your nominees suck?
Im serious, if i would life in america i would start a shooting in the election chambers. Do you have any good choice?

>
Here show them this chart of all measures from U3 to U6 falling in half under Obama.

To give these right wing retards hope, show them this.

>so someone who is paid in the shadows and those people that paid her get a favour, that's what you want, some kind of mafia justice? Someone who's critics end up dead. Someone who pays money to CTR. Someone that spend a lot of money eliminating Sanders? Well I hope that's the world you want
Yes but a hillary kills the kid, is that what you want?

What is a CTR?

My dad worked for nintendo and he says the same

She promised bernsters unicorns and rainbows, just don't be unwilling to be bumped off if you expose her shit

>I'll be voting Clinton.

From England?

That may be the most typically liberal argument I've ever heard.