So I just watched Logan four days ago and I couldn't help but notice how it was an allegory for the current situation...

So I just watched Logan four days ago and I couldn't help but notice how it was an allegory for the current situation in America.

>people of non-white ethnicities ("muties") being rounded up (and deported) for being different
>literally have to run across the border to Canada to escape the totalitarian regime of America
>American government thinks they know what's best for the country and literally poisons our food to ensure the extermination of anyone "different"

This movie was perfectly timed considering the current political climate.

Eh?

>>people of non-white ethnicities ("muties") being rounded up (and deported) for being different
I fucking wish.

epic

simply

epic

fuck you dude
i wish your kind could fucking blow their brains out at the same time, they take too long with overdosing on meth

You're only strengthening his case

if immigrants are a net worth to society why do other countries threaten to flood their neighbors with immigrants?

wdym?
his case is just a hopeless fantasy where trumps presidency would turn out to be what he and some other Sup Forumslets hoped it to be.

you have to go back

>American government literally poisons our food to ensure the extermination of anyone "different"
I fucking wish.

never said that
you guys just shit on people who come here to make a living because of some cherry picked bullshit
also im not talking about refugees

The termites in my foundation are just trying to make a living by eating the wood.

>tumblr loses their mind when someone actually replies to one of their b8 threads
O I am laffin

>this low-effort bait thread made by some bored faggot will get over 200 replies because newfags don't know how to sage
Modern Sup Forums is the greatest tragedy of our time

This, "other" people are a liability. We have to tolerate their backwards culture, their terroristic attitude and their shitty looks. I wish everyone except white people died just like that.

/thread

Why should we care about non-white people if they don't care about us? I'd kill them all if I could.

No
I've lived here my whole lifetime. Trump is getting buttraped by the jews and the media. Why don't you go announce your views in public? Watch how fast you'll get BLACKED by Tyrone and his culturally enrichment gang
shit analogy. immigrants take up jobs that whitebois dont take. maybe put your life to something else other than being a wagecuck and you'd have something to actually complain. you're losing jobs to fucking foreigners, pathetic
>"le he doesnt agree with my far right views so le he must be toombler" argument
worse than calling people reddit

you're the reason trump won

>you will never be part of an elite deathsquad dedicated to shooting immigrants as they try to flee the country

:(

A nigger talking about others being wagecucks, top kek. Maybe you are not a wagecuck per se, but you are probably a thief anyway, every filthy nigger is a fucking thief.

>posting on a image board filled with autists

bold

I voted for trump dumfuck
i jumped bridge when i realized this dumb cheetonigger is most likely inbred and is promoting an oligarchy with his ugly ass children

oh wow we got a KANG here

this country was founded by slaveowning oligarchs what's different this time around?

lmao fuck off nig lover

>this thread again

Let's be real for a moment here. Niggers, mexicans and other trash have a negative impact on a society that was built on self improvement.

Hating them is a logical response if you are willing to fight for what you like or love. It's not about racism, you get stats about niggers committing 50% of crimes while being a minority, it's an objective fact. I am not racist if I hate thieves and killers and oh boy I do hate them.

>tfw succesfully fool whitebois into believing your black
get LARPed fags
trumps son that nobody loved just outed himself to the public, they're more fucking dumb than an ape.
Can't believe some of you thought that being good in business=successful presidency.

I prefer the Last of Us aesthetic

yeah man, surely this will be the smoking gun this time

You're playing for the other side, aren't you

maybe but he'll go down as one of the worst and crooked presidents of all time

>Can't believe some of you thought that being good in business=successful presidency.

This is stupid. Trump is a bad apple because of his character flaws, not his business acumen.

You're forgetting the most important thing - Aryan Captain Hook was named "Donald".

You posted this exact same thread almost word for word a few days ago faggot.