Why does she even want to be president? Why is it so important to her? She has more than enough money, she's famous...

Why does she even want to be president? Why is it so important to her? She has more than enough money, she's famous, she has grandkids. I don't get it.

Jesus, this woman is suitable for the role of President. She is fantastic and her plans are big, and belongs in the Whitehouse.

To destroy America

To clear her and her husband of all the laws they broke that would eventually catch up with them if they no longer had political power.

Power, hans

Thank you for correcting the record.

$.05 has been deposited into your account.

Well, I can ask the same about Trump. It's that simple Power>Money

It's bit about the money, or fame, but the power. You can't get more powerful than being POTUS, other than being a multimillionaire.

dutch flag once again

To fight Russia and Assad for her Saudi-Zionist masters.

She already had plenty of power. So much that she probably could get away with murder without anybody giving a fuck. Besides Alex Jones maybe.

If anything this whole campaign gets her closer to jail than she had been without running for office. Not to say that she could've just pretended to have dementia or something like that and that's it.

Most people have a hunger for power, if only slightly.

In some people it becomes a ravenous obsession, an addiction that ruins them completely - replacing whatever personality they might have had with a construct that is without morals, without foundation, without anything but the constant nagging hunger. Power is the ultimate heroin. Their entire existence becomes nothing more but an attempt to gain more power.

Clinton, whatever she was, no longer exists. All that husk contains is an addict without conscience or soul. And like all true addicts, she will do anything to get (what she feels) is hers by right: the most powerful throne in the world.

I believe Trump at least thinks he's doing the right thing and that he would save America when nobody else would. Which is partially correct considering the resistance he gets from both sides. Hillary on the other hand does whatever it takes to get the power including changing her opinion to whatever people want to hear.

This, she would have left Bill a long time ago after all those sex scandals if he wasn't President and didn't give her a pathway to the presidency.

>other than being a multimillionaire
LMAO

She's a cunt. Everyone knows it too. Even leftists know it. Serious leftists. Not just MSM normie leftists.

We all hate her. Deep down we all know that Trump honestly is the lesser of two evils here.

The trolling needs to stop and people need to get serious about this. She god damn needs and deserves to lose this fucking election more than anyone.

satan wills it
she can't stop now - too many favors owed
still brown children to kill in the ME

Insurance.
She knows she's about to die, and even with all the money she has she still cant afford a stay in a hospital.

For some folks there's never enough power. Plus she's taken so much money she HAS to fulfill her promises at this point. [or else]

This desu senpai. Hillary is the most qualified candidate we've ever seen. She will be a remarkable President.

>you're asking why an oligarch puppet is running for a position of power

Maybe because money makes the world go round?

Ego.

>lesser of two evils
>imblyging

Because she's the most infamous cuck ever, and thinks being the first woman president will secure her place in history and make people forget.

Same applies to Trump

Really makes you think

Could you say that same for Trump though?

Since she never did Jack Shit in her life, except for being Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriends Wife she needs at least one Accomplishment.

a psycho who wants absolute power

it's not important to her but it is for those who own her
she is just the puppet of the establishment

Someone has to be a puppet stand in for George Soros to push his agenda of a totalitarian American police state. She's just the right level of corrupt to do this.
The fucking Jews did this to us, and will continue to do this to us. They own us. Watch and see.

Illuminati whore doing as she's told.

It's a sham marriage Bill is a pedo and she was cheating on him anyway.
Chelsea is not his daughter. It's a marriage of convenience nothing more.

She didn't want her legacy to be that of the first wife to a serial cheater who was President.

>She has more than enough money, she's famous, she has grandkids. I don't get it.

Trump comparison

>he has more than enough money, he's famous, he has grandkids. I don't get it.

I support Trump but that is not an argument.