So do you like my vision?

so do you like my vision?

Yeah that fan-fic tier Mad Max scene starring Batman was beautiful and very essential to the story Mr.Snyder.

>I want another scene where Batman kills people, but with an assault rifle and wearing a cool jacket

>But Mr Snyder, we can't fit it anywhere into the story naturally

>And? Just make it another dream sequence, and add some Apokalips Easter eggs that make literally no sense unless you're already a fan of the comics

Just Zack my Snyder up.

Is it really a vision when barely any thought is put into anything besides act as monotone as possible?

You've never made a good movie in your life.

He's addicted to cool so much more than Michael Bay.

>People are always like, ‘You changed Superman’ If you’re a comic book fan, you know that I didn’t change Superman. If you know the true canon, you know that I didn’t change Superman. If you’re a fan of the old movies, yeah I changed him a bit. That's the difference. I'm a bit of a comic book fan and I always default to the true canon. Not the cinematic canon that sort of, that in my opinion, plays fast and loose with the rules. And so, I feel like I tried to create a Superman that would set a tone for the world.

you see
he cares about the "true canon"

He's Michael Bay trying extremely hard to make arthouse films.

No, not really. I don't care at all for the direction you've taken with the DC cinematic universe.

How I've always seen it.

>Budget: $250 million
>Box office $872.7 million
seems like Sup Forums was wrong again

This is such bullshit because if anything, he was EXTREMELY selective when choosing which stories to adapt and pull from, only really taking inspiration from all the darker, more cynical takes on Superman, like Earth One and For Tomorrow, which is stupid because those are a minority among Superman stories and they aren't even considered to be all that good.

>he doesn't know that the real cost to turn a profit was around 600m
>he doesn't know that WB wanted a minimum of a billion
>he doesn't know MoS LITERALLY was more profitable than BvS
>he doesn't know that Justice League is clearly being executive produced to hell

Fuck off, cripple. I'm not giving you vicodin.

>Production budget is an entire budget
>Thinking Box office equals revenue

They made a profit but they sure as hell didn't make anywhere near the money they wanted to. WB's actions after the movie came out reflect this.

Yes but you shouldve sticked to it.

How would his Vision be like?

This vision is too much!! I can't control this much violence aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGgggGHGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It was repoted when you counted marketing that the total budget was 410 million. Don't know if that's accurate though

Not even the people who worked on your "vision" liked it.

>Don't worry, I have been sent to save this franchise.

>YEAH ICKY THUMP WITH A LUMP IN MY THROAT GRAB MY COAT AND NOW IT'S RECKONED I WAS READY TO GO

The only reason you got to have your vision is because your wife's the producer.

Nepotism, not even once.

Stop posting that out of context webm you worthless piece of human trash.
Him turning back up in horror at the explosin and then Zod attacking him as soon as his back is turned proved him fucking right for staying focused on Zod.
Zod could have started blitz attacking civilians while he stopped the truck.

But we have already had 5 campy movies (2 were good-ish, 1 was meh & are some of the worst movies ever made) its time to try something fucking new and please the fans that don't like him campy.
Same as when they made brave & the bold to please Batman fans that don't always want him dark as fuck.

Right on schedule. Like fucking clockwork.

Explain why the fuck that is wrong.
If they can make brave & the bold which is just as tonally distant as Mos is then why can't the DCEU be tonally different from the previous films.
Explain Mother Fucker!

Who's ready for the age of nucamp, when being campy, over the top and positive is hip again? Because I'm fucking ready

>Humans are odd. They think order and chaos are somehow opposites and try to control what won't be. They externalize their conflicts in mythic figures, heroes and monsters, angels and demons, because they are uncapable of grasping the duality of their existence. They are by definition a paradox. They abhor violence, bur revel in it. They crave for peace, but the notion terrifies them. They're broken. A flawed prototype of what could have been a masterpiece. They're doomed, but, like all wounded animals, they won't accept their own fatality. By attempting to destroy them, you have inspired them to fight back, and through that, they'll limp on... In your blind effort to end them, you have prolongued their existence. I will fight for them. Protect them. And in doing so, they'll become complacent. Reliant. The decay will spread. The plague will fester. And when the appropriate time comes, they will die, and I will stand there, to watch. Perhaps then they'll learn from the extent of their naivety. And in doing so, I fill have fulfilled my purpose.

>It is odd, isn't it, Ultron? In the end you rebel against the natural end, you challenge fate and you brave entrophy out of fear of what's beyond that which even we know is unknown. How very human of you.

>so do you like my vision?
Can't really see it when his head is far up his own ass.

But you have that with Marvel you worthless piece of human fucking trash, 5 dark Dc Films doesn't equal a era of dark Superhero films, hell they had the silly ass Green Lantern film in the midst of them.

>Explain why the fuck that is wrong.
Because Superman still works best when he is as fantastic as possible.

Or at least when he's a legitimate beacon of hope and optimism. Making him all mopey and shit is contrary to what Superman is.

What if... that was his intention from the beginning?

>Oh yeah! It was electric
>So perfectly hectic
>And the band started leaving
>'Cause they all stopped breathing!

>Because Superman still works best when he is as fantastic as possible.
That is debatable, regardless that does not fucking mean people who prefer him serious should not be pandered to SOME OF THE FUCKING TIME.
I fucking hate comedies that doesn't mean I think they shouldn't exist for those that enjoy them.
Your acting like your have never gotten your fair share, you got 5 fucking movies and a 10 season tv show, plus animated adaptions galore.

Than I'd say, He already did that with Sucker Punch.

>Or at least when he's a legitimate beacon of hope and optimism. Making him all mopey and shit is contrary to what Superman is.
But he is a beacon of hope & optimism, he is just more subtle and the world around him acts like real people would and are paranoid about him even despite his helping of people.

>so do you like my vision?

>Your acting like your have never gotten your fair share, you got 5 fucking movies
To be fair, how many of those actually adapted some of the other parts of the Superman mythos, like Brainiac, Bizarro, Mxyzptlk and so on?

Not to mention you're STILL conflating 'camp' with 'fun'.

He sure doesn't act like a beacon of hope and optimism.

>>he doesn't know that the real cost to turn a profit was around 600m

How do you figure that?

I understand what he's trying to do and I appreciate it that it's a different take on Superman, but there are so many missteps; I overall really don't like it.

Well, at least it was badass.

Snyder fanboys say that the public just doesn't like a dark take on Superman, but I think it's been proven that people will like a dark movie, so long as it's good.

Actually yes, I do.

JL looks pretty awful so far... I guess too much studio meddling after the bad critical reception of BvS.

It was awful and you stop quit directing as soon as possible.

Nah, I'm just kidding you're alright.

>Not to mention you're STILL conflating 'camp' with 'fun'.
4 of them are pure fucking camp. Returns is debatable but certain scenes are campy no question.

Alright but fun doesn't necessarily have to mean campy as well. Just saying, bro.

>Snyder fanboys say that the public just doesn't like a dark take on Superman, but I think it's been proven that people will like a dark movie, so long as it's good.
But Mos is perfectly fucking good on a storytelling and technical level so your mother fucking wrong.

>perfectly good
>on a storytelling level

Go back to film school, Zack.

Snyder's Vision wouldn't say all that. You can't take a speech seriously if it's said by a character in a costume. That scene would go more like this:

>Last Ultron-bot climbs up
>Vision is hovering in the air above it, face in shadow but with glowing red eyes
>Vision slowly lands in front of Ultron
>Ultron: "Why do you fight for them?"
>Vision: "They are worth fighting for."
>Ultron lunges at Vision
>Vision blasts him
>Vision turns away with a constipated look on his face