If black people are subhuman, explain how a 130 IQ black person can exist...

if black people are subhuman, explain how a 130 IQ black person can exist. if black people are subhuman explain how a black person can possibly outsmart a white person.

let's say that this is a universal truth and the only quantification of intelligence (even though it is not)
>whites average IQ of 100
>black average IQ of 80

an IQ difference of 20 makes a world of difference? if i'm not mistaken that is like a difference of 10%, so by Sup Forums claims and white science claims, white people are 10% smarter than black people ON AVERAGE...that is fuckin nothing.

really MAKES YOU THINK HUH, quite the opposite of what Sup Forums does

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

library.flawlesslogic.com/iq.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Olympic_records_in_weightlifting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man#Official_results_.E2.80.93_top_three_places
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Really weak bait, try again.

you really didn't put much thought into my post, try again

100, 80 ... difference is 20. 20 out of 100 is
>10%
congratulations bro

i'm taking a huge gamble , assuming a white supremacist will take the time to think out my posts, also it's almost pathetic to think that a white supremacist would change their mind based on my post, but it needs to be said

>what is genetic variation

If you play a slot machine enough you could eventually win, that doesn't mean you shouldn't throw it into a gas chamber

100 is not the max score on an IQ test. i'm talking on a scale. do you understand?

Well a black person can have a higher iq because that's what the bell CURVE is.

There are always mins and maxes and people that fall outside the high and low ends of the slope.

t. black person with 120-132 iq

>80 and 100
>10% difference
Try again tomorrow negro

No, you didn't put much thought into your post.

Nice try.

stop replying to this shit thread anons, not worth the time

but you´re talking about the averages. you directly relate to 100 vs 80 one line beneath the averages, thus you probably studied women´s studies

so your justification for throwing someone in a gas chamber boils down to what exactly? skin color? hair color? lip size? nose width? superficial, i predict you will end up a tranny

Neither did you clearly.

>10%

so tell me then, what is the percent difference on a scale of IQ test scores,

Do you understand what standards deviation is?
That is a whole SD lower. That's the difference in intelligence between preteen and a teenager.

exactly, i'm aware, this proves black people are NOT subhuman.

>I don't know what outliers are

If smoking is bad explain why some smokers die later than non smokers.

The "logic" in your b8 is impressive. Also 80IQ vs !00IQ avg is a huge difference. But seeing as you're a member of the former I doubt you can comprehend that.

The best part of your post is the fact you do acknowledge the difference in intelligence, however just try to justify it weakly or dismiss it with a couple outliers.

4/10 made me reply.

Please do pic related and stop posting

library.flawlesslogic.com/iq.htm
Just read that, or was it made by racist white supremacists and you're too much of a dumb nigger to comprehend the article.

It's called Exception to the Rule, same reason why wiggers exist

Hahaha

IF..IF, assuming, that an IQ test is accurate for how smart a person is, and it's equal to the difference of intelligence between a preteen to a teenager, is that basis to declare a whole group of people inferior? subhuman?

>Whute science
Ya, all dat iq's an statistics an shieeeeet that for whitey. Tyrone over here invented a gun made of fried chicken, so i can kill dem pigs and eat at the same time.

Not sure if >10 or 10 and baiting

I think he said 10% because he is working in ranges? Like, for example, a iq between 90-100 fall under the "average" classification for intelligence, meaning, a 90 iq can basically accomplish anything that a 100 iq can.

yes it is
preteens cant function as adults in a society

i actually don't acknowledge a difference in intelligence, it's a theory backed by only IQ tests. which is in itself inaccurate. of course assuming that you've tested the entire human population. but i would not expect a white supremacist to put a little deeper thought into anything.

if you look up that person's health history and genetics i'm sure you can figure out why they died earlier. i know what outliers are, the existence of an outlier proves that black people are NOT subhuman

Jet life

Your 16 going on 16&1/2 ain't ya?

You're making the wrong argument.

The argument you should be making is that Sup Forums links alot of old iq graphs from like 60 years ago.

When you look at black iq levels from different graphs over the last few decades it goes up and up every time.

It goes up for everyone as well but it goes up for blacks and others lower on the graph more than the other races. This proves that either the test aren't a good representative of finite intelligence or that culture does play a factor in iq/test.

also, neither can teenagers, so what was your point in comparing teenagers to preteens

excellent post

Imo, regardless of how rare it is, you can't classify a group as subhuman if their genes are able to produce a 130 iq individual.

tests arent perfect, and they would have to use the same tests back then and now for us to have some valid comparision
also noone contests that education plays a role in iq tests, you CAN learn patterns, though we have atm NO better measurment of iq

Blacks are, in general, intellectually inferior to whites.

Whites are, in general, physically inferior to blacks.

It's why blacks tend to dominate sports leagues like basketball football and boxing. It's why whites tend to be managers and coaches rather than lineman and power forwards.

the same way scientists taught a gorilla sign language

i understand where you are coming from, i am making a few arguments all at once. what you said factors into my claim that those IQ tests aren't accurate

jesus you are one stupid nig arent you?
point is that its a big enough difference to succesfully exclude one from being able to be a functional member of society, as evidenced by blacks being on welfare and being unable to understand laws, customs and many other things

tbqh i think you´re just trying way too hard mate.

though, relating to your general question:

i personally don´t consider blacks or w/e "subhumans". i consider people irrelevant when they start to behave stupid. i guess then the question isn´t for me in that sense.

but even then .... gaussian statistics (or better: the bell curve) tells you that even in the most primitive (let´s just call it) "culture" (or maybe tribe ? idk i don´t care enough i guess) it´s possible for "super individuals" to come up.

so basically your question boils down to
>AHREHRHERG RAYCISS FGTS DELL ME SOMTING ABOOT HOW MUCH U R WRONG :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

also, i think you´re trying way too hard. thanks though, the bait was actually right for me it seems. actually made me think.

then you are smart.

but its just a slot machine user, gassing it wouldn't have any effect

Have you spoken to people with an IQ of 80 though? They're dumb as fuck.

Now consider the fact that if 80 is the average, there's millions of blacks that have IQs of 60 and 70. There's people right now with IQs of 60, 70 and 80 which are allowed to vote, are considered human with rights, and are considered equal to a person with literally twice their IQ.

Society should regardless of race get rid of all the deadweight dumbasses.

curbstomb it, as is tradition, then.
repeatedly.

oh btw if you want to reason with stormfags (which are the main people spamming iq graphs)

You probably don't want to include "hah ur a white supremacist!" in ur arguments rofl. All it does is make you easier to dismiss.

says who? the results of circumstance make it seem that way, but when you peel away layers and dig a little deeper, you'll see black people possess MANY talents.

i'm being extremely aggressive, not trying too hard. well yes, i'm glad i made you think. i also do not like stupid behavior, but they don't become irrelevant to me. but to each his own

>10% difference
>nigger tier math

Back to the street selling crack with you, subhuman ape.

>i actually don't acknowledge a difference in intelligence, it's a theory backed by only IQ tests. which is in itself inaccurate
let's say that this is a universal truth and the only quantification of intelligence (even though it is not)
>whites average IQ of 100
>black average IQ of 80

>an IQ difference of 20 makes a world of difference?

Reword your stuff and stop lying. Also if you don't acknowledge validity in IQ tests then don't attempt to use them to make a non existent point.

Also I'd love citation for this claim
>let's say that this is a universal truth and the only quantification of intelligence (even though it is not)

>but i would not expect a white supremacist to put a little deeper thought into anything.
Very intelligent point that really is mature and logical.

>if you look up that person's health history and genetics i'm sure you can figure out why they died earlier
Someone didn't understand the rhetorical statement.

>i know what outliers are
>the existence of an outlier proves that black people are NOT subhuman
........do you???

Actually make a point with some backing and try not to resort to logical fallacies and insults.

Also when is your summer break over?

>you must not use averages

Ok.

If that's true then why is Africa such a shithole? Inb4 muh white men because they left before it became this big of a shithole. Weak bait is weak

Are you b8ing or just low IQ yourself?

people with 100 IQ's are also dumb as fuck. in my experience, dumb people are more willing to learn and listen than 100 IQ or people who THINK they are smart, and are a lot nicer. just my experience.

yea it's aggressive. but it gets the battle going. there's no other way to reason with a white supremacist, unfortunately. i been arguing the same shit on Sup Forums for years

Wonder what little ice is up to today.

>Whites are, in general, physically inferior to blacks.
Bullshit

Blacks are quicker runners. That's it.

No race is physically stronger than whites. That's why nearly all Professional strength competitions and mma is dominated by whites

I tried that and it didn't work. Tips?

>Also when is your summer break over?
never. he is a nigger, he has permanent summer break.

I hope this is b8, but there are "people" (niggers and liberals) that are this dumb so idk.

Git gud and try harder.

Because white people can afford roids for that contest

this.
but jewish propaganda does miracles, doesnt it?

>80 is 10% below 100
Let's go along with it, an IQ of 50 mean you're half as smart as an IQ of 100?

Or does that make you a drooling vegetable? Comparing IQ figures this way makes about as much sense as doing the same with temperatures. What's 20% warmer than 70 F, OP?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Olympic_records_in_weightlifting

(OP)
koko the gorilla has an iq of 90 something.

You're probably right.

He got a job and stopped being a wigger, because he's not a low-iq nigger

everything i said went over your head. first of all your rhetorical question was shit that's why i answered it, second there's no need for me to reword what i say just for you to want to understand it. i said what i said concretely.

ok, cite me something online that it IS a universal truth and only quantification of intelligence

>Very intelligent point that really is mature and logical.
i'm just stooping down to their level.

lol, nigs cant into calves and side stomach muscles, not to mention back, but that makes whites shit runners with all this mass, contrary to swimming and strength sports.

ANOMALY
You daft cunt
Did you fail science as a child?
ANYTHING can happen once and yet it isnt common
Example is there CAN be a smart black person,
But the majority are butt fuck retarded, they dont understand the concept of moving to live closer to water or how to dig deep to find underground reservoirs or dig wells
Or farm
or anything

>all black people are poor

Since when did curren$y ever do an IQ test

I do use averages, but I use them to make distinctions within the species. For me to conclude that a group is SOO different that they aren't part of the species than a greater piece of evidence is demanded, like, i'm talking Neanderthal versus homo-sapien type of differences must be presented to me.

oh yea? don't you think IQ tests are kinda bullshit now? if you can train a gorilla to get a 90, yet black HUMANS average 80...

really makes you think huh

inb4 jokes. i won't laugh, maybe it will provoke thought in YOU

Even then we still gotta address the real shitty parts of black American culture. Niggers need to chill out man.
t. First generation legal immigrant.

>all that bro science
>implying all that shit when blacks are bigger overall
And poles can't into brains

They aren't subhuman. Different from whites in many aspects but I've personally known good/smart blacks and goo/smart Whites and Vice Versa.

Culture/Nurture (ex; family life, upbringing, getting experience with life skills during childhood/teen years, etc)
is how anything related to IQ or intelligence.

Straight up most of those guys just go over board on nignogs.
They are definitely different us, but it's not for any reason other than if they were taught basic - intermediate level skills as youngins. Most whites (excluding many of the fucky ones obv) are taught those skills, and are encouraged/pushed to succeed during what will be the most 'deciding' time of life, usually.

except blacks don't have an iq of 80, but 70. What you're looking at are black in the united states, which are 25% mixed AND those who came to america without slavery were probably the most intelligent of the africans.
You can't rate them this way.
Also, 80? are you fucking kidding, that shit wæck yo

but iirc nigs and whites have bigger genetical difference than whites and neandertals, dont take my word on it and i cba to look it up.
but look at abos.

That just proves how subhuman black people are. It takes their smartest black guy to outsmart an average white person. What does that say for every black guy who isn't the smartest?

but blacks arent bigger overall

>if chimpanzees are subhuman, explain how a chimpanzee can outsmart a human with down syndrome

sage

Not an argument.

Because EVERY professional athelete uses roids

Yup. Due to our massive torsos, medium limbs, staggering size and long genetic history of fatty proteins, whites are by far the physically strongest race. Only race that might compare is Polynesians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man#Official_results_.E2.80.93_top_three_places

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

France's IQ drops 4 points per decade because of African immigration
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

i agree with you.

bruh..

The gorilla knows sign language and uses a computer.
>trained to use sign language
kinda like how you were trained to speak english and use the toilet?

also africa's average iq is closer to 60 or 70 (60 is retarded in the first world, funny huh)

i've read these before, you post them all the time. the parameters are bullshit, and just letting you know, IQ tests aren't even that common. the sample size for a proper IQ test being administered is probably like 5% of the population.

>reposting that pissant drug-filled contest and comparing it to the olympics

>everything i said went over your head
No I'm sure I was able to comprehend it.

>first of all your rhetorical question was shit that's why i answered it
It was applying the same logic that you used to another thing and you took the b8 whilst ignoring the fact I took apart your "point"

>i said what i said concretely.
Keep telling yourself that.

>ok, cite me something online that it IS a universal truth and only quantification of intelligence
I never stated IQ tests were the only indicators nor that they were universal truths. Also you aren't providing a source to back yourself up so I don't really need citation to address your cute argument.

>i'm just stooping down to their level.
Again, very intelligent and mature.

Again, no points or reasonable defenses for your point of view. Try again, because it seems everything is just flying over your head.

wew,
>post 1 nig and 1 white
>LOOK NIGS ARE BIGGER.
nigga plz, weightlifting and strongmen/swimming competitions dont lie.
or something like discuss or javelin

a) that's one example
2) big E is a freak, he's been lifting weights since he was a 5 year old
B) WWE is actually a silly example to look for black guys who are bigger than whites. The biggest guys in it's history sans mark henry have all been white.

IQ tests are extremely common. The military still performs some form of them thru to the current day, at no small expense, because of their amazing predictive capacity.

Believe what you will. You're wrong.

>white people sports dont lie
Try boxing, football, basketball, pretty much everything else.

i know ZERO africans who have ever taken an IQ test. also, you just said if white people "train" blacks they can get high IQ's. so is that really a good test for intelligence? according to your arguments

white people are not on average stronger than black people. WOW ...the white lies. it's more like black people are more lean and have more fast twitch muscle fibers (due to sexual selection, not RACE) and are better coordinated. strength is just genetic not racial

>really MAKES YOU THINK HUH, quite the opposite of what Sup Forums does

true

>olympics
>not drug filled

This and checkmate

they are white people sports because whites are better at them, due to them being simply stronger, nigs have better stamina and run faster i never said its not ture.

I've seen a dog outsmart a lady once when she was trying to trick him into going back into the car with treats.

Must mean that dogs have the same intelligence as humans huh

they are not extremely common. and yea, the asvab is for predicting where you will excel in the military, not quanitifying intelligence

>a 130 IQ black person can exist

[CITATION NEEDED]

>strength is just genetic not racial
you are so stupid it hurts
race is genetic