Jurassic Park 4 concept art

It's a shame we never got a artbook of Jurassic World

I know why, at first it had a plot about the volcano but then it was decided to use it for JW2. So the book would have a lot of spoilers.

that all look fucking amazing

Do tell.

Leagues better than what we got..

Looks pretty cool desu..

The volcano (EPOCH) at the north is going to explode, so they now have to get the animals out of the island before it blows.

The marketing leaked a while back with the hashtag #wecansavethem.

where are you getting all of these?

this is the new one they made a couple years ago right

Concept art showing the volcano.

Concept art for the first movie.

Why the fuck would anyone try to build ANOTHER park?

>InGen will literally go bankrupt from the one gorillion lawsuits following Jurassic World disaster
What is even left to do on the new movie

The poster showing volcanic ash.

Jurassic outpost
Yes.

Will they ever learn their lesson? It's hard top take these movies seriously because you'd figured that after a while, they'd learn something bad will happen every time they try to make a new park.

Tbh the retarded af crisis management on JW is painful
>flying dinosaur horde coming right to the main area
>um, please everyone, seek shelter
It really breaks the immersion. Makes the no helmets issue on Prometheus 1&2 look like nothing

The first image of JW actually takes place after the end of the movie. Blue around in the park and the Dinos being smuggled out.

They won't build another park. Ingen is dead. Now they have to get the dinosaurs out of the island before they die.

The idea is that the Dinos become sort of "open source" or public propriety.

Concept art of Indominous, it was called Malosaurus before.

If ingen is gone, why not just let them die? No one owns them, right? We've lived without dinos this long, would it be so bad and worth the trouble and inevitable deaths?

don't even start on how much plot armor the dinos had
>nigga with the minigun has a direct bead on the predator camo T-rex
>somehow shoots directly behind him?

The control room before it looked like something from NASA.

I assume that the genetic engineering is worth billions, probably very useful for medicine. It's clear that the science must be super secret since no other place on earth has managed to create dinosaurs.

>savethedinos
Literally who would care
I mean, really.
Why would whatever government actually bother with this impossibly expensive af mission to save some shits that can literally just be cloned and reborn anew. I mean, for fuck's sake it's not like they would go extinct again kek

>the fucking
>C
>E
>O
>of the company decides to fly the helicopter in this dangerous af mission despite having achieved his flying license like 1 day before and nobody objects
It hurts

Movies are very anti gun.

The book has them fucking rocket launching raptors in the first one.

Will mai thiccfu be in it?

Was there even a point in watching JW besides waifuing Bryce and husbandoing Chris?
It really felt like a Transformers movie except you have dinosaurs wrecking random chaos

>husbandoing Chris?

Really?

Yes. She has been genetically engineered to become a breeding machine.

What, he's cute. And I actually like that stache, too bad it's gone on the new movie
>not being sexually aroused by both thicc bryce and buff chris
Double the pleasure.

looks way more interesting than shitty white raptor

They went for the worst version.

>ywn eat her sweaty snatch

Why even live?

they looks worse than indy but it's pretty generic to start

they better not bring that fucker back