Racism

Sup Forums
How racist is the average person in your country toward non-natives?

swimming nigger get out

Surprisingly a lot, which is really funny because metizos hate blacks and other meztizos with darker skin.

no foreigners in my village.

not at all

rather not racist desu unless said kebab is dressed like a thug, if you try some funny shit we will impale you

Usually the older people are chill, but the younger ones can be really racist.
Hell, even the older people can be.

The further down south you go, the more racist people get.

Aren't there more white people in the south?

Depends how drunk they are, age, and class

Very racist. Towards Russians, Nigerians and people from other states
I think our minister once called Nigerians as niggers and that they need to be driven away

No one cares if you can pull your own weight. Anti-americanism is not acceptable though.

Exactly my point. Nobody talks about it publicly down here but in closed family and friend circles you hear the most racist shit on a daily basis.
We feel the disaster that is multiculturalism everyday and we fucking hate it.

ppl here are racists against muslims. The hate of blacks is an american thing, and other immigrants like italians who arrived in the 50's are accepted and feel belgian themselves

Muslims aren't a race

>I'm not racist but...
that kind of level

Depends on what state or part of the country. Here in southern California people are very racist and extremely conscious of what groups they belong to.

Germany reporting in.
Literally so anti-racist that every women offers free sex to refugees and every men agrees to cuckolding for refugees.

we only have sandniggers muslims here, so ...

In my country all the forginers are racist against the natives

>Finland
Mixed race countries can't be racist.

Nice try, guy.

We are racist as fuck. We hate whites, especially Germans. Merkel want to get rid of racism by getting rid of Germans.

there is one thing australians hate worse than a non-native.
a native.

The kind of place where you get a mixture of outright bigots, casual racists with no real racial beef, the indifferent, and liberal fuckwits

Not too long ago I saw an average chick walk out of a bar with a mixed guy, and an ugly chick and her gorgeous friend started mocking the mudshark for being with a 'smelly wog'

I didn't really know what to make of that.