Retarded bitch panics at 50 feet (15m) below water, takes mask and regulator off

Retarded bitch panics at 50 feet (15m) below water, takes mask and regulator off

youtube.com/watch?v=dnWKS5DzKRU

And people want women in combat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eejQPUyeNiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did her lungs burst

Because men can't be retarded either
youtube.com/watch?v=eejQPUyeNiY

That was fast, are you with correct the record movement?

White knight to the rescue

Sounds like a woman

Show us your big montana

that's cute, but no. I just like proving ignorant people wrong.

TRUMP 2016 btw

The mask was literally raping her mouth, she must be extremely traumatized, this is worse than death.

jesus that video

Did she died?

I don't think 50 feet is enough to kill you

>ignorant people
Nice try whitenight.

I made a perfectly reasonable counterpoint to your very weak argument, and instead of using any amount of logic, you assume I'm a Hill shill. Yes, you're ignorant.

Adopt me. I want to be comfy on your cold and rainy island.

Woman are fucking retarded cunts who can't stand up to high pressure and should never be in charge of anything important.

(hillary 2016 btw)

>cant stand up to high pressure
That's what the woman in the video does though. Both in terms of fear and literally the water pressure. The guy I posted dies under very similar circumstances, thinking he was a stronk independent man who of course gets himself killed.

I'm not a shill, I just hate the man vs woman debate that doesn't accomplish anything other than stir the pot for more arguing

After the first couple attempts to get the regulator back in her mouth, I would have said fuck it and let nature take its course.

only if you hold your breath when you come up to the surface

She got saved by a man though.

Its only funny because most women I know can say they're good in their fields but really its all just memorize and repeat. They've no aptitiude to learn anything past what they're taught.

leave shill

>>>/CTR/

Woman flipped while under pressure.
This is a demonstrable common occurrence, you're one instance of an opposite does not vindicate your stance.
We are just being scientific.
Also, not an argument.

In high stress situations i'd argue that women will break down far more then men.

>91 meters

god damn that sucks.

why would you take your mask off even if you're panicking?

>women logic

americans really are this fucking dumb.

It is if you do something incredibly stupid, like take your air supply off.

>women

I blame Hollywood honestly

As if women are competant anywhere but the kitchen

Im a scuba diver and this is why you only dive by yourself or with someone of your same ability. The last thing you want to happen when you are 193 feet underwater in a cave is to have someone freaking out next to you and kill you too.

thinly veiled /r9k/ thread.

Women hate belongs in

Please, if you are a bitter incel who hates women go back to and spread your disgusting vitriol there. Nothing about women hate is politics, which is the focus of this board. If you want to talk about how much those awful "mean ol' girls" are then please go the fuck back to We do not want you here, so I am giving you the link to the board where you can post all about feminism and how much you have women because they won't sleep with you. That board is called and it's full of bitter losers and virgins who also hate women. You will fit right in, I promise!

Once again, the board is called and it's just perfect for people like you. Alternatively, if you don't want to post your bizarre and rambling rants about how all women are in a conspiracy to emasculate you by not sleeping with you, while also conspiring to sleep with everyone else besides you (because you believe every girl is a "slut" even though you get no action at all which directly contradicts this claim, but whatever....) then please kill yourself immediately.

So there are you options friends:

1. Go the fuck back to or
2. Kill yourself.

Women cannot be trusted with anything risk-related.

They routinely make bad decisions when hazards are present.

This is because women are unable to control their emotions.

>i'm not a shill
Exactly what a shill would say

Woman haters please go to r9k. While women dont belong it politics, they are now so deal with it and we can move forward. Its too entrentched to just remove all of them from the political realm.

must have been extremely painful

anti modern feminism threads are very much a political discussion shill faggot

Women are political beings like niggers and kikes

Do you REALLY want me to spam some scientific proof of their inferiority?

/r9k/ is not what it used to be.
its closer to /soc/ mixed with the worst parts of Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is the woman hating board now.

Hey buddy, this is /pol and most posters acknowledge the destructive power that women have in civilization.

Now fuck off.

>We are just being scientific.

>Sup Forums

kek

Men are evolved to take risks
Nigger haters please go to Chimpout. While niggers don't belong in politics, they are now so deal with it.

We all know this but we can work around it. The shit women do is always questionable but going back to Abigail Adams writing to John Adams we see not all women are completely retarded.

So take your woman hating virgin neckbeard shit to r9k where it belongs

>Im a scuba diver and this is why you only dive by yourself

no

I think the guy in this video was tripping balls. At a certain pressure oxygen becomes toxic. Probably got dragged to the bottom by a strong current.

You never dive by yourself.

she is a big girl

I really don't get how the redditors can't realize this. I know it's biologically rooted for men to protect women from all insults and injuries, but still.

Women, niggers, kikes, trannies, spics, chinks, and leftists are inherently inferior beings. This isn't some extreme position. All of western society agreed on this before the Jews took over.

Men do that too you spastic. I've seen some cunt freak out because his BCD snagged on a guide line in the dark, knock his own regulator out of his mouth thrashing around like a madman and nearly drown.

Guy was in zero danger, wasn't even having issues breathing or anything like that chick may have, but nearly killed himself because he lost it the very instant he felt himself get caught on something.

Sure, women integrated into combat roles, particularly infantry is retarded, but don't pretend having nads swinging between your legs automatically makes you some steely-eyed warrior.

Plenty of men shouldn't be in combat either.

Shit trigger discipline/10

Sadly. They are still stupid and incompetent as fuck though. I have a gf and it only confirms it for me.

This fucking comment from 7 months ago.

It's her buddy's fault, and you should have said the magic words to make her stop panicking and open her mouth to take the regulator that she refuses to keep in her mouth, and also it's entirely your fault she's retarded in the first place. Fucking infuriating.

Niggers are fine and can actually think when they listen to the white man and learn from him. Not all niggers are democratic fucks and I can give u a link to show niggers arent all retarded if disciplined right but Im taking a shit on my phone. The nigger problem really comes from the democratic housing projects and reliance on government programs to live which makes them basically useless people who just survive off govt aid. If you actually think all niggers are retarded then youre an idiot. If you think all women are retarded then you are an idiot. If you think all white men are amazing tacticians with brilliant ideas look at commies.

Basically you cant throw these two groups away because even though the majority of them are fucked, its because of how shit has gone down in the past 70 years.

the link I want to give you refers to blacks who were a test by the US govt to determine if they could fly planes, and they did very well. Also slavs cant fly planes what happened to the Polish Government in a plane?
You need to understand the nigger has always had a spot in American society whether they were 3/5ths (which they still are desu) or freed men but you cant throw all of them to hell.

>only women panic

I don't think women should be in combat, but come on.

>So take your woman hating virgin neckbeard shit to r9k where it belongs

*tips fedora*

Psssh holiday divers.
They get a 20 minute pep talk and into the water they go.

Pro tip: if you wanna scuba at some point, spend the time and money to take a class and be properly trained. It's not worth risking your life over, but it is (imo) one of the best sensations ever (weightlessness and seeing cool things underwater).
A good class will for example run drills of having your mask leak/flood, water in your nose, ripping mask off your face and regulator out of your mouth etc. so that if anything bad happens you can handle it, rather than just panic and drown.
Panic underwater = death.
Practice = skills under pressure.

t. 20 years recreational diving experience

A paragraph of euphoric whiteknight cringe

What exactly causes people to panic? Is it dependent on certain things or is it just being underwater and so snug in the suit?

t. Guy who never dove before ever.

gave me a giggle m8

>panic at 50 feet and remove your source of O2
vs
>become entangled in lines at 91 meters and die

Fuck you and fuck the dumb cunts

literally a claustrophobic nightmare next to being trapped in an elevator . or even using an elevator for that matter

youll never catch my white ass diving either. fuck all that. no point, humans werenot evolved for that shit. you faggots can go in space, rollercoasters and elevators all you want. im happy with my feet on the floor fishing and hunting and shit,.

crackers

>This is a demonstrable common occurrence, you're one instance of an opposite
And you think that its uncommon for men to snap under pressure? Both men and women aren't good under pressure unless trained and can do stupid shit.

How come you guys hate females so much? Is it because you never get any pussy?

>have to like women to like pussy

Motherfucker I love me a steak, but cows stink like shit and are boring to hang out with.

Depends on the person, but virtually anything if you are not prepared for it. Of course #1 is -take breath -no air.
In this video if I had to guess, she probably got water in her mask and in her nose/throat. To me, that would explain why she refused a reg, didn't want to "breathe" the water starting to get in her airway. If she knew how to properly purge her mask and airway and reg this wouldn't be an issue. The video is hard to make out but the guy filming seems to finally grab her arm and inflate his bc for a rapid ascent. Potentially risky and injurious but depends on how long they have already been at what depth.
Being underwater dulls or kills your normal perceptions. Nothing sounds the same, visibility can be poor, movement may be restricted, etc. and this hunk of plastic in your mouth is the only thing stopping you from death. Easy to panic if not trained or experienced.

I've had a few panic or near panic moments. It will happen if you dive enough. Something bad will happen and you will freak, this is why it's important to know what you're doing. I've had morays and sharks pop out at me, gotten stuck on things wreck diving, etc.

Again if you have no experience and go on holiday, stick to snorkeling. If you wanna scuba, DO IT it is awesome but take real training first.

ANYONE WHO DISLIKES WOMEN CANT PUT THEIR DICKS IN THEIR WET HOLES

A WOMAN'S VALUE IS ULTIMATELY HER HOLE, AND A MAN'S VALUE IS HOW EASILY HE CAN ACCESS HER HOLE

I HAVE NO REFUTATIONS TO ARGUMENTS ASIDE FROM AD HOMINEM AND SEX TALK

B-BUT I'M NOT SEXIST

t. Carl the cuck

It's because I expected them to be cute bastions of purity and they are blind egos and their worthless-ness has destroyed my being.

womens suffrage has arguably caused more damage to society than any three other Sup Forums subjects combined!
how many school shootings before/after women got the vote?
women get vote,create federal reserve!thanks ladies.
wars before/after womens suffrage?nukes?agent orange or firebombing cities?
thanks ladies!
put yer tits away and shut up.

Humans share the mammalian diving reflex actually, and with practice can easily hold breath for a few minutes and dive quite far. Yes we are actually evolved for this shit.
One of my friends used to hold a record for free diving, which he got me into as well. Fun but short, I like a tank and to take my time. But I still practice dynamic apnea in my local pool all the time :)

Refute my points than and get your annoying virgin bullshit out of here.

Give me a moment to gather links

>but don't pretend having nads swinging between your legs automatically makes you some steely-eyed warrior.
And yet, it does.

Women cant handle fear if they get a sudden surge of panic. Its well known. They panic worse than men.

The constant pressure men are under to "be men" hardens them to this shit.

Which is not to say every man is ice cold. Just considerably more men than women.

Most women havnt even taken or dished out beating.

THIS.
I use this technique to lower my heart rate and calm me the fuck down when I have random bursts of minor anxiety.
I fill a sink up with water, then plunge my entire face into it and hold my breath for 45-60 seconds.
It's crazy like a small wave of relaxation takes over your mind and body.
You have to make sure your entire face is submerged to trick your diving reflex to kick in though...

digits confirm

men are also less emotional on the whole, and use their killer instinct to deaden emotions

>Killer instinct.
Wouldn't go that far. Sucking in tears for their whole adolescences certainly steels a man against emotional outbursts.

Women are encouraged to cry.

> The guy I posted dies under very similar circumstances
Except he's at 81m not 15m.

oy vey

he was a professional diver who got sucked into one of those blue holes by the water current
he couldnt reach the surface and he died

>And people want women in combat
I never asked for women to be allowed combat roles.

It's the nitrogen.

How much is correct the record paying you?

Yeah that sounds fucking horrifying. And while I've never dove, I've seen those "learn to scuba" charters on vacation. I thought they seemed dodgy then, now I really do.

BECAUSE I CAN DROWN YOU MOTHERFUCKER.

Glad to. This place is great

They are incometent and some of their ideas are lulztier radical but I think thats a result of modern society and certain (((agendas))) being pushed forward. To say no women belong in politics is just silly. The British have been ruled by Queens(haha thats great) for a while and their Empire did fairly well.