Why did Sup Forums praise this garbage? Why did you make me fall for the kino meme again?

Why did Sup Forums praise this garbage? Why did you make me fall for the kino meme again?

>le praying and curing a sterile couple
>le praying and killing an evil nun

Its the inverse of rick and morty

>DUDE GOD IS REAL LMAO

This has been a pretty boring show, only the 9th episode I would considered kino, the cinematography of the other episodes doesn't make up for the complete lack of action

Face it you dumb fucking niggers, the holy kino trinity is Sopranos, Deadwood and Rome, this show has no place among the greats

You're just a brainlet OP, it's ok. Lots of brainlets live happy lives without being able to appreciate real art.

>Rome
>Deadwoon
who?
>Sopranos
>>reddit

This is the level of the young pope fans everyone.

Your post is filled with garbage memes you fucking queer.

what the fuck, I hate magical realism now

no joke the three shows you mentioned were bad with the possible exclusion of sopranos which has been off air for years.

kys for not appreciating TYP because it is basically the best thing anyone could watch on small screen at the moment

Lenny impregnated the girl, her husband was sterile

Lenny poisoned the nun

This would actually be cool if the show tied itself together like that, but how the fuck do you explain the muh virgin mary in the sky at the end?

Face it, its all supposed to be muh miracles muh real saint

just because you have an obvious chip on your shoulder regarding religion doesn't mean that this series wasn't fucking amazing and you aren't a pleb for being able to see that especially despite your biases towards religion

if you are this much of an anti-religion SJW sperg why even watch the show? the few people I have mentioned it to asked me what's it about
>it's about the first ever American pope, a younger man played by Jude Law, who may or may not be an atheist

"WOW THAT SEEMS PRETTY INTERESTING"

you're just a pleb
sorry OP

randomness cant explain the universe

Fuck off youngfag

>25
>youngfag
okay gramps. seriously though I am going to keep bumping this thread so that everyone knows what a fucking pleb you are with the worst shittiest taste on this board

>Why did the same board that loves BvS praise garbage
Why do you think?

God exists and the Roman Catholicism is the True Church

Youre a retarded youngfag who still lives at home. You cant appreciate rome or the sopranos. You are a complete faggot user.

not that any of that literally has to do with liking television... rome is dogshit and even by Sup Forums standards because I don't see them shitting or praising it often enough. that is a sign that something is truly meh because even Sup Forums can't muster an opinion about it.

didn't sopranos end like 10 years ago? fucking get with the times grandpa you aren't getting any younger. have you had your prostate check this year? did you you remember your diabetes medicine today?

>rome is dogshit
Get a load of this pleb

Gladiator was better
I bet even GoT is better and I don't watch that either

stay bootyblasted

I'm glad im not a 90s born queer like you user.
>bootyblasted
Do you need to work on being this much of a faggot or was it the way you were raised?

get a load of this fat old nerd who is still talking shit
I had time to go to the gym and get some exercise and come back and this shit ass thread is still here

the young pope is a fucking amazing show for anyone who appreciates cinematography, great directing, acting, poetic monologues, colorful set pieces, solid casting.