OI M8 NORTH AFRICA IS NOT MED

>"According to various definitions, it was said to be prevalent in Southern Europe, parts of Western Asia, western Central Asia and parts of South Asia, in North Africa and the Horn of Africa"

>"To a lesser extent, certain populations of people in parts of the British Isles and Germany, despite living far from the Mediterranean, were deemed as potentially having some Mediterranean elements in their population, such as Bavaria and Wales."

OI MATE,U WUT ?you think you are med ? U havin a giggle m8 ? let me tell you who is med and who is not.

>"It is characterized by a narrow and often slightly aquiline nose, prevalence of dark hair and eyes, and pink to reddish to light or dark brown skin tone; olive complexion being especially common."

>" The Greek and Roman people considered the Germanic and Celtic peoples to be wild, red haired barbarians"

>"According to Robert Ranulph Marett, "it is in North Africa that we must probably place the original hotbed of that Mediterranean race"."

>"According to Coon, the "homeland and cradle" of the Mediterranean race was in North Africa and Southwest Asia, in the area from Morocco to Afghanistan."

why do the brits and that one brazilian larping as spanish insist on being false.

You idiot

that is not an argument sven

coon haha

what is wrong with coon m8 ?

coon is an old timey american name for a darkie

I am Med.

yes you are croatian bro,you are a med south european.
you are not like the blonde barbarians aka snowniggers living in the north,whose ancestors lived in huts for thousands of years

Damn Germans spreads like a plague.

Looks like a 1930 map

BTW "med" means nothing and "alpines" is an ultra old word. This map was made before dna tests

it is known that germans and nords were uncivilzed people that destroyed many great mediterranean empires.they even attacked us here.

AYE HOL UP

yet,it is true. except spain and italy should have
green and red stripes

AYO we wuz med homey,dem snowniggers hate us

Thank you, my olive oil producing brother.

Now you are arab, instagramallah brother

BTW my uncle has a factory in Tunisia, there he hired only girls because he said to me "men are lazy".

we are not araps,the araps are in the arabic peninsula.no camel piss drinkers or goat fuckers here,no thank you.

But you are islamic and your women are like animals for you.

and he indeed is right,but you should also take the other half of the story.
those lazy ones are the same ones that go to your country,expecting an easier life waiting for them. and they end up selling drugs and killing each other and being homeless.
they stay in coffee shops(no,not the western style ones,heh)drinking coffee,smoking cigarettes and shisha and playing cards and spending their parents money and sometimes their women's.they complain about not finding jobs but wont take available jobs such builders.

those are the shitskins that plagues us and you.most of us are not lazy fuckers like them.

There are no pure populations. There was actually a migration 8000 years ago from what is now Tunisia to what is now Portugal, even though Tunisians and Portuguese werent the race they are today.

you hurt me with your words,the only thing islamic that remains here is doing the 5 pillars of islam,and even then most of young adults are not praying.

go read about women rights in tunisia,italian user. i cant lecture on everything.
our women are the first ones in many social fields.and they were the first ones to take many difficult or manly jobs in Mena.

Just joking, you have a lot of scumbags, but Tunisia is the only decent country in Africa. And, you know, we are your best ally.

Nah, the plague left Poland alone.

you are just seeing the lazy immigrants,most of us are normal people.that is why you wont notice them.

We exported mafia, i know well the situation

Which med country has the best olive oil? Looking to buy some high-quality stuff.

i will sound cocky,but i didnt taste any other country olive oil cause im no traitor so id say its ours.
tfw italians purchase our top notch quality olive oil and label it as theirs.

They do the same with ours

damn italians always colonizing our lands and stealing our precious double extra virgin olive oil

greeks are BLACK

I want to buy your olive oil

well good luck,i dont think they send much to usa. try to search on walmarts site maybe they have some in few walmarts.

or buy an italian bottle,that will probably be tunisian or spanish olive oil

Hello my fellow Nordic brothers.

>it's another "Berber-Arab subhuman desperately tries to show some link between him and the European-Levantine people" thread

There's a Tunisian olive farmer on this board that I wanna buy from, but I don't know how that'd work logistically and I don't wanna come off as creepy

we THE NORTHERN BROTHERS

I always loved the nordic autism on this map. the alpine and med stuff is just smooth transitions but then nordic has a bunch of dots and stripes reaching out

AYO HOMIE NO LONG NO SEE,how is my nigga aristotle doing

see
well it will be really hard to bring it there,so it will basically not happen

this is an advisor to one of the emperors, who was an aethopian

based achilles

fuck off
>africa is med face

>mediterranean oxford

im not saying we are wh*tes you shitskin

we wuz med

what are you ? a slave nigger descendant larping as tunisian ?

I'm getting sick of these re runs

fuck off pol tard
you think you look italien or spanish go fuck some goat

pls accept us

>well it will be really hard to bring it there
Why, if I pay for shipping costs?

well if shipping costs are nothing,then it will work out

looks at the shitskin posting his family.
thinking im trying to appeal to the wh*tes

ya3tik b3asba fe termtek ya mnayek

yes he is an arap he is from coastal city and he is for sure an arap
hah stupid sfaxi or tuniseois thinks he is not arab ayLMAO your regions deserve a nuke larpers

mala miboun 3arbi manyek wala 7asebli feha talyeni w houma 3ayelti mweben nozou7 mi sa3oudiya

ena net9o7eb 3lehom wenti ki lbhiim a55 ya3tik wallah b3asba

ya zebi,im not even from a coastal city,sfax or tunis we nakrah rab la3rab eli kifik

dawertha tet9ou7eb tawa sure sure te9ou7eb douba tet7ouheb fhemtek..te7eb tet9ou7eb bara moch hné

mnin malea rab jabri 3arbi ynedi fiya 3aribi ahha

ti chouf replies mte3i fffs
man9oulekch ezebi,wenti tchabeh lekel jme3a eli habathom ?

Sweet, hopefully I can make this happen
I NEED olive oil

Coon teaches you your history

haha ken ena hakek mela inti kifech ahhhhhhh
hethoukom rab e twensa moch 3ajbinik o5rej min rabha l bled ahawkom leurope byod w mizyenin

3leh bech no5rej we fama "byodh" lena,mafamech ken smoor we boniyen ta3 zebi fi lebled.
we maniich europi a diin zebi,mafamech ken berbers boniyen

mala miboun
ey w mathama ken berebr boniyin w libyodh 3andhom des genes europeane chouf les kabyle les test adn mte3hom w chnowa 7asbeli rou7ek abyed hah w ba3ed tatla3 3arbi mzamer 5achmek toulou 3 km

warina dna test enti,ena 3andi group kemel ta3 test dna ntabe3 fel facebook

99% meli 3emlin test 3andhom +55-60% north african

we 3andii sa7bii mel jme3et ferchichi we mocho boni kifek ezebi

wena fil groupe zeda
55% w tsamehom berber kek miboun
ena boni boni ken zok omok
ahah chouf jme3et el kasserine en general

jme3et tatouine w souss mta3 l maroc il 7ouma chleuh choufhom kifech
ena ya si zebi najem presque na7i 50% berber najem nekteb w nehem tifinagh jadi yetkalem mich ijin miboun dara mnin mich ya7kili 3arbi miboun
chouf les test adn si zebi chouf lawn mta3 jme3et hedom si zebi tawa

i don't think anyone disputes that the irish and the welsh are meds

we kifech wjouhoum ejme3a eli fe touness ?
kima eli mhabathoum ?
we tfol eli 7kitlek 3liih men silyena we ya3ref asslo men kasserine, ma3neha ma3andoch barcha ken 3ando asslan mixage.

ke 9olet +55-60% no9ssed ma3neha eli homa mahoumech bech yebe3do barcha fel mandher 3al lb9eya

we belehi ken berbers l9dom kima akeka 3lech statues mta3houm mech kif kif.
we 3lech egyptians ma7atohoumch boniyiin ?

No way that's a real language lol

brobi taw normal inti
t5ali l 450 000 we7ed gasserini w tjini 3ala we7ed bark mala logique 3andek mela lawej 3al les festivale berber fi chneni chouf la3bed literallement pure ma3nehi hedeka kifech ykoun l berber
w ma7soub tal9a byod w barcha zeda ama hedoukom m5altin abyed 3bed rabi fi tounes houma swe7liya w houma akel w7id 3andhom des genes berber

cherrypickit taswira brobi tetsawer 9a3edt taswira claire kif mahekeka min dara 9adeh min 1000 ans te5ou fi tswrek mil Sup Forums kek
ena 3ab realistic ena no5zer l twensa l dziriya w li maghrba ili fehom des berbers akther ama asmer 3bed rabi fil maghreb chouf kelemek w 9arnou bel we9e3 ken inti ta3ref we7ed abyed w yendra kfech definition mte3ek mta3 libyodh mela eni chtar la3bed li rahom kol nhar hakek kolhom des tuniseois beldiya 'we wuz turk and shit'
ti brobi 3titek balssa les genes berbers mte3hom 100% thamech argument a9wa min 7aka
btw chouf les berbers de siwa houma les descendant mta3 les berber fil l'ancient egypte choufhom 9oli ken boyd

Did you forget the part where the Arabs invade North Africa and turn the whole region into a sandnigger hellhole?

Med means nothing but geographic term.
North africans do not cluster (pca dna) with european meds.

enti ta7ki abyedh be ma3na europi,edheka bel anglais.
na7na abyedh ma3neha 3ando skin tkoun mel light brown---kima skin ta3 janoub europa(7amra)

wenti tawa t7eb t9oli eli berbers mafehom ken nawe3 barka,we kabyle just narmiyohom mahomech berber ?

chouf hedhi 9alet bayha we omha mel se7el,+90% bahiich haka ?

ah ya zebi 9oli hakeka miloul
nefhmek
nkolok 3bed skin mte3hom foncé w abyed min w7id peau mta3hom blanche ista3mel term caucasoid wa9tha moch abyedh ma3neh l peau bida
not so fast dummy arabs had the same effect as turk or vandal invaders did

posti taswiretha
na7ki 3ala jme3et l dina

5ater 3ana na7na abyedh moch kima 3and europe..

f7es4fe8f4ze8f4ce8sd5c4zqs5fzs5f41z5s

BROBI 3LECH L3ARK HEDA L KOL W MANTA9TECH MILOUL
mnin inti btw
ey wejwha ma3koul 3ale5er hakeka l plupart mta3 twensa

is this mena?

wassem hadi essite?
7abbit na3raf osoli.
t. kabyle berber pure amazigh murabit.

fuck no don't put us with stupid middleeasterns

ena larpi 3emel jaw,mezelet ma3maltech dna test.
mel 9rowen,we le maniich ki b9iyet 9rawa.

enti fel groupe hedha ?
facebook////com/groups/ 662324300617957/

kabyle
berber pure
sure sure bébé bon thama plusieurs sites winti zid chouf l meilleur option fi region mte3ik tapeha 3al google
hediya ancestryAncestryDNA ama thaherli tal9a ma5ir

sa7bii chouf groupe hedha as2l fih

facebook////com/groups/ 662324300617957/

They're speaking with numbers

get on our level in encrypting our words

we la9ab mte3i l9ito fe chare9 maghreb,ama moch marouf.

s7al khallastou?
nkhaf mykounlhoumsh bezzaf el data bash ykhroudj resultat

el moushlik fi dzayer ennou listi3mar kharrab ga3 les documents historiques. ila ma sedjloush djeddek, tafrat fik dans ce cas.

it's a secret intra-maghreb code so no barrani/goeur can understand.

bessif fhemtek a sa7bii hhhh.
as2l omek we bouk mena blassa,ta3tiik fekra 3al origin mte3ek
juste od5el fel groupe edheka,fih barcha resultats we as2lhoum 3ala a7ssen wa7da

sa77it

Land?