92% of pregnancies where Down's syndrome is detected are terminated in Europe

92% of pregnancies where Down's syndrome is detected are terminated in Europe.

Would you abort a Down's syndrome fetus?

researchgate.net/publication/12778383_Termination_rates_after_prenatal_diagnosis_of_Down_syndrome_spina_bifida_anencephaly_and_Turner_and_Klinefelter_syndromes_a_systematic_literature_review_European_Concerted_Action_DADA_Decision-making_

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_fI2Y4qcbLc
youtube.com/watch?v=hsgxheXCUTU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd pressure my wife to do it. Raising a downie kid would ruin your life.

I'm pro-abortion, I would abort any fœtus.

Of course, these damn things are a drain of human capital, with no end yield!

No, I would wait until it's been born and then throw it into an incinerator. Then I would turn back time to do it over and over again.
God do I hate those retarded fucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=_fI2Y4qcbLc

Thanks for the song friend

I'm okay if other people want to use their own capital and time to keep them alive but unless they produce value (Hawking etc.) my tax dollars shouldn't go to keeping them alive because it's the "humane" thing to do when they drain the life out of their parents with no payoff of functional grandchildren

Toss out the defective ones

If the child is not developing correctly, then yes, abortion all the way. Only healthy offspring can be tolerated.

Yes I'd fucking abort it. I've seen the parents of retards. They act like they're happy taking care of a creature dumber than a dog but you can tell in their eyes that they're dead inside.

stephen hawking was born normal you fucktard

Yes

Vergasung should be written with a long S (Vergaſung) when using a Gothic script. If you know how to contact these people, please let them know.

Ordnung muss sein.

Yes. What kind of life would it live? Why bring a child into this world if it can't even comprehend, understand, or interact with the world around it?

yes, if illness can be detected in utero, it should always be aborted.

Also, I agree with this.

Yes no doubt about it

>Would you abort a Down's syndrome fetus?
No. I mean , who else would make YLYL threads on Sup Forums?

I'd keep a lot of different deformities, but severe mental handicaps are my real breaking point. I remember in junior high there were a group of special ed kids everyone called "screamers," basically the screamers were three retards who were always strapped into wheelchairs who couldn't do anything but scream, so they screamed almost constantly, you could always hear them coming down the halls. The worst part was that one of them was a teacher's kid, you'd see him walking alongside the screamers and their handlers now trying to calm his daughter down, and people would throw pity fundraisers for him and his wife because as it turns out retards are shockingly expensive to treat and keep alive. It was so sad that even middle school kids wouldn't make fun of it. There is no amount of social pressure or shaming that could make me go down that road. I've talked with my wife about this too, we're trying for a kid and we're on the same page on this one.

I can't believe I'm the first person to let you know I approve of the use of the 'oe' character

i expect nothing less from Germany.

>Essentially killing 92% of Europe's native future

No wonder the durka-durkas are winning.

>would you abort
Faster than you could shake a stick at it.

Yep, of course, without any doubt. I'm pro-choice btw
Female, 20 yrs

Not like Down's fags are that common to begin with, not to mention they'd also be borderline useless for the duration of their entire lives.

>retards
>being capable of procreating

Tits or gtfo

You're god damned right I would and I'm willing to bet that 99% of the people who would deride me for that wouldn't want to raise my Downy baby if I had it.

This.

>a FUCKING tinker test stripe

RARE

Don't the durkas smash retarded babies against rocks or something?

yes, whats the point of having a kid thats retarded? they will just be distressed for their entire life and useless

Of course tards shouldn't be born.

Is there anyone on Sup Forums with /autism/?

Aspie reporting in.

This is what happens. You don't get to crow about ableism when you're Pro-Choice.

Pro-Choice is Pro-Eugenics

mfw assburger

You know what to do. Tits.

Yes, I'd burn anyone holding that cucklord

>killing an human because he has a deases

this is horrible

only a satanic era like this one can show this as good thing

actually not even satan killed sick babies

this is worse than satan

No, and you know why? Your mom didn't abort you OP, and you turned out just fine.

I'm pro life. Except when it comes to the retarded, because they won't have a life and will ruin the parent's lives.

Satan didn't but God killed millions.

Without a doubt. Wouldn't even mourn it. Just vacuum the bug eyed monster out and make another one.

the baby isn't sick, it's inherently defective

We Europeans do not wish to raise defective or invalid childrens, unlike the USA. They must naturally be terminated prior to birth, why is this even a discussion?

Yes 100%.
You dont get the joys of experiencing a true fatherhood and your child would be miserable every single day.

>inherently defective

purly subjective/moral non scientific point of view. There's no such thing as defective, it has a different genoma (3 chromosoma instead of 2), mutation are since always the motor of evolution.

You can't know if a down syndrom person is "defective" in an evolutionary process.

All non-homo sapiens by your logic should be killed.

It's all very well and good to judge people because they want to euthanize diseased humans in hypotheticals, but when it comes down to it, what do you want? Who's going to take care of these diseased humans and pay for all their shit?

Also:
>only a satanic era like this one can show this as good thing

As though deformed babies weren't outright murdered or abandoned to die back during the days when the bible and Koran were written.

Autists are thousand times worst. In fact they are dangerous.

have fun taking care of your retard baby

then why are you inviting genetic invalids into your country and giving them free shit while the rape your women and bomb your streets?

>algerian opinions
>relevant

Too bad it's not 100%. These abominations of Tzeentch shouldn't be allowed to enter the realm of men.

aspie here

disease is a total social structure in this case.

By this logic midget should be killed too. Why not full eugenism and kill all non ""normal"" people?

At what point an human as the "right to exist"? Who give people the right to decide this exactly?

>Who's going to take care of these diseased humans and pay for all their shit?

I don't know, maybe the society?
Spending 6,000 billions in a decade of war and there isn't few billion to build structure for this people?

And people with down syndrome can be functional members of the society.

>By this logic midget should be killed too. Why not full eugenism and kill all non ""normal"" people?
I agree with this.

What if you have a zika baby and the goverment wont let you abort it?

Story time a true one.

Wife gets pregnant 4 mos in have standard test for anomalies, comes back 86% chance of downs, we freak out.

Have to spend 2600.00 out of pocket for more advanced test on pins and needles two weeks.

By the way fuck you Obama for ruining my health care at work 4500 deductible now....last baby 4100 out of pocket saw fifteen year old nigger cunts getting same care as us in pediatrics unit.

I always swore I would never bring a retard into this world, saw how hard life can be if normal.

Wife was at least in agreement.

Worst two weeks in last 15 years waiting.

Test comes back 96% chance baby girl is normal......god is good.

Picture related her at one month.

Be thankful.

This

I'd also accept most physical deformaties, but mental deformaties are a true killer, for me at least.

If he's miss an arm or a leg we can make up for that. Heck even if he can't walk, with the bionics we're getting with higher tech it probably is fixable.

But I REALLY want my kids to be smart or at least have the IQ to live a life where they have full control.

For some disabilities i would say yes, abort.

For down syndrome specifically i would say no or leave it to the parents. I know a couple of downies, even work with one. The one I work with has a great job, is great at his job, very diligent, productive tax paying member of society. He's got a gf and they actually adopted and care for another downie child.

Well Employed, essentially married with a kid. Yes literally more successful and productive than 90% of Sup Forums.

What's her name, user?

Immediately. For my wife, other children, and myself.

hot

>The one I work with has a great job, is great at his job, very diligent, productive tax paying member of society. He's got a gf and they actually adopted and care for another downie child.
this would make for an amazing sitcom

The baren woman in bible who now has as many children as grains of sand on beach.

Gotta give props to the GOD.

She's not gonna fuck you bro.

Also,

> posting a pic of your daughter on a degenerate pervert forum.

Good job user congrats on giving the pedos here spank material

yeah yeah chill the fuck out nigger.

The man came up with a good post, congratz on your daughter being normal OP.

Must have been hard if you had to abort.

Yes. Fuck sub humans.

That's ok user I hunt degenerate filth like that in my spare time.

Wife thinks I'm fishing in Canada.

It's easy for Downies to get jobs. They just have to show up and HR will land them a job then and there. Most of Sup Forums are White males so get ignored in job applications.

First post, best post.

Aborted for sure.

I am not having a 100%life commitment to something that will never be able to live on its own.

Its like having a bad pet dog but for 70+ years.

Your thinking is why these cucked European nations (USA included) keep letting in all these goddamned niggers, sandniggers and beanniggers into their countries.

Zika baby are human being, killing innocent people, and a fortiori babies, isn't my hobby.

actually healing is, since I'm doctor

> We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children
Downies not included, into the shower they go.

yeah, my anti-abortion opinion is totally related to immigration policies.

the logical connection is ____

If my wife didn't abort it I'd "cot death" the shit out of the little abomination.

> Healing microcephaly
Is it how you do it in Algeria ?

It's a fact. Sure the abortion rate is that high for these downies but I guarantee there is a bunch of bleeding heart liberal pussies crying about this just like you are.

This seems like a good idea to me. Do you really want to be stuck raising a retard for your precious years? If these people have more kids and they turn out normal their kids would have to put up with these genetic fuck ups to. Autistic people are even worst then Downs btw. Most people have never truly experienced a real autist in action. Not the meme but an actual autistic monster. They are literally demon spawns of hell.

never said that microcephaly can be healed, since there's nothing to heal in itself if they're happy and live with it.

OMS definition of state of desease is is a state of mental and social well-being, considering those people as ill is purly social.

It should be a law to be forced to get an abortion of a down syndrome child or you forfeit all social welfare related to that child.

Should be 100%, by law

It's for everyone s sake including the child

Same should be done with autism and other inherited disabilities

I've conservative anti-abortion value, how is that liberal/leftist? It's the literal opposite.

Defending abortion is the most SJW thing you can do.

>purly subjective/moral non scientific point of view
>non scientific
you yourself pointed out that people have 2 chromosomes and not 3. Having 3 is a mistake because it reduces the capabilities of the person and does not increase them in any manner. It is not advantageous in any way and the only reason downies survive is because of other 'normal' peoples help.

So, eat shit.

This is the dumbest shit I've ever read.

fpbp

By the way, cultural relativism doesn't do well with "conservative anti-abortion values".
Better luck next time.

F U D D
U
D
D

Without question.

You're thinking in a societal paradigm and not in a natural one, those mutation aren't really an issue for homo sapiens in their natural space (aka wild, since 150k years ago).
They can be negative in a society, but society is artificial.

take homosexuality, it was considered illness until 20th.
The definition of many desease are purly political and social, not scientific.

People with zika virus can have a normal life time span.

Yeah my mistake I kind of got a bit angry at your bullshit.

This is one thing that I feel is justified.

>bullshit

Just some scientifical facts.

Human and other animals are the result of 4 billions years of genitical mistakes. By people's logic here, we should eradicate all form of lifes.

I see where you're coming from, but I differ with your opinion on 2 points:
1. a fetus = a baby, I don't see a fetus as a baby, I don't beleive it to be concious at the stage where genetic defects can be detected.

2. you should allow the fetus to be born because you cannot decide for it: parents decide a lot for fetuses/babies/children, and there is no possibility to wait until the fetus is able to express its own opinion (say around the age of 18 years). You say you cannot decide for it if it wants to live with a genetic defect, but neither can they, so aborting it is the only educated guess you can take

wrong post, but same guy

See A mutation that doesn't provide you with an advantage is either a neutral or a bad mutation.

What advantage does being a potato have?

So Europeans are covertly turning nazis if it involves babies. Next step: killing Jew fetuses is okay.

>>
>I don't know, maybe the society?
>Spending 6,000 billions in a decade of war and there isn't few billion to build structure for this people?

Typical commie bullshit. You have no specific solution, but instead saddle all responsibility on "society" and the hope that everyone acts and thinks for everyone else and not in their own self interest. Furthermore, you don't care how many other people are inconvenienced for the sake sake of your feels

I would rise him to fight and die for the Jihad.
youtube.com/watch?v=hsgxheXCUTU

we'd abort them too if we could

>They act like they're happy
"our child is perfect, i would change nothing about him/her"