Portuguese Empire

>you will never fight in the colonial wars alongside your pals from South Africa and Rhodesia

Other urls found in this thread:

historicalfirearms.info/post/124606840864/the-portuguese-ai-ar-10-during-the-late-1950s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tupi_people
youtu.be/Dx_8Vzuyayg
youtu.be/F5PPKneH-hQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3udTdQzIJg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Feels bad man

Where my /lusos/ at?

Já estão todos a dormir?

Feels bad desu
The transatlantic United Kingdom was a beautiful project as long as Africa remained a colony, studying history you see how close we were to maintaining it and not destroying it in search of "independence"
>We had a good run anyways

My father that most of the "rebels" they encountered in the wars weren't Black but White.

He said something along the lines of them being American Mercenaries.

Yes, I know the Soviet Union had soldiers stationed in Mozambique to support them.

>gommie rebels during the Cold War being trained by burgers and not Slav Liberators
u wot m80?

Ah yes
The famous Portugal Vs the both sides of the cold war + some extra niggers

The USA was involved and China as well.
Though the largest presence was the Soviets.

we were the good guys m8

My grandfather is in this picture. He fought in the first year of the war.

>ywn be a spanish conquistador who gets to massacre aztecs and creampie their qt3.14 women

why even live, i hate this age. i want to rape and massacre nonwhites, why do we have to have this humanitarian bullshit

It cost us a lot, but I don't think there's any regret.

>all those AR-10's

This pretty much sums up how i feel 2

>historicalfirearms.info/post/124606840864/the-portuguese-ai-ar-10-during-the-late-1950s

this is the essence of Sup Forums concentrated and put in a monstrance

The Portuguese colonists rarely brought women, making the Indian women the "breeding matrix of the Brazilian people".

>Polygyny, a common practice among South American Indians, was quickly adopted by European settlers. This way, a single European man could have dozens of Indian wives (temericós).

Harems of qt brown Tupi girls were a thing
we were born in the wrong generation m8

source:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tupi_people

we cucked natives really hard it seems

Who /down but not out/ here?
It'll happen again swedebro, we just have to uncuck ourselves.

Retake our rightful clay by force.

>not even my ancestor ever got his own tupi qt 3.14 harem
Well at least im not a mongrel but still
Not even my ancestors got to feel good

It was a mistake to let the rapebabies live, in hindsight.

Brazil could've been a superpower by now if it had remained Portuguese. Too bad we didn't have enough manpower to defend it at the time.

>You will never fight in the sawas, executing rebels alongside captain Westerling, being handed carte blanche to yourself and the rest of the Korps Speciale Troepen by the Dutch government to cleanse the south of Celebes from rebel scum, being witness to the rise of the method-Westerling, one of the most effective contra-terrorism methods known to man

>be Portuguese soldier
>be operating innangola
>too broke for radio/tape player
>it ain't me doesn't start playing

Under this flag we will all fight once more and rape their women. I'm frothing at my mouth at the thought of raping someone non-Aryan turd's female family members in front of him before butchering them like dogs.

Say, if you took a company of men to some small uncivilized tribe and killed the men and raped the women, how long would it take for you to be discovered, and are there any tribes small enough to be usurped by say 20 men?

Dont deny that you want it too, this is how nature works m8.

fuck my dick is hitting the roof

My dream

(Check)
(Check)
Is that we sing it instead.

youtu.be/Dx_8Vzuyayg

youtu.be/F5PPKneH-hQ

Never again

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3udTdQzIJg

RIP

We need a strong leader to restore the Throne.

He'll never return ;_;

Todos somos D. Sebastião