Flash-point is only lasting for 2-3 episodes

>Flash-point is only lasting for 2-3 episodes
>The whole mentor/friend story line is the villain is going to be used again
>No new costume for Barry
DE-HYPE

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/articles/2016/07/23/comic-con-2016-the-flashs-flashpoint-wont-last-as-long-as-fans-may-expect
youtube.com/watch?v=cN9xiO9k94M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would he need a new costume? Let's be glad we're not getting Ezra Miller's suit. Also, sauce on the other claims?

>>Flash-point is only lasting for 2-3 episodes
That's highly doubtful. FP won't last the season but it sure as hell won't just be 3 episodes.
>>The whole mentor/friend story line is the villain is going to be used again
No big deal
>>No new costume for Barry
Boo

Tom is Dr. Alchemy, who will be Barry's friend

ign.com/articles/2016/07/23/comic-con-2016-the-flashs-flashpoint-wont-last-as-long-as-fans-may-expect

Nice quads
Ezra's costume would be a blessing

That's pretty much the series in a nutshell.
>Something cool is going to happen!
>...
>Uh, nevermind.

Flashpoint shouldn't last more than 6 episodes, since they're going to revert almost everything there's no point developing a new status quo.

And they're going to have 2 main villains this season.

Batman Flash and Dr. Frenemy

He's not Barry's friend, though. He's his workplace rival.

He's basically Alexander Petrov under a different name.

So when the timeline reverts Cisco's Vibe powers are going to let him remember Mr. Ramon's success right?

I hope they have a better storyline planned for Caitlyn she's been dragging since Ronnie died.

In hindsight, Flashpoint is such a dumb move by the show.

Like, take a lot of the pointlessness of Earth 2, and then rev it up 100x with an entire timeline that's pointless.

>So when the timeline reverts Cisco's Vibe powers are going to let him remember Mr. Ramon's success right?
Probably
>I hope they have a better storyline planned for Caitlyn she's been dragging since Ronnie died.
Caitlyn's actor a shit

Barry will have everything he ever wanted and will sacrifice it. Again.

TV shows are built on its protagonists' emotional journeys.

Caitlin's mother is being introduced and they'll explore their fucked-up relationship.

I guess Caitlin is still reeling for them scrapping her original role as Barry's other seminal love interest throughout the show.

Desu bringing Ronnie back in season 1 was a mistake, Caitlin should have been an emotionally distant autistic for longer. The only storyline for her now that Ronnie and Zoom and Killer Frost are all dead is either another dumb romance, she becomes Killer Frost, or her previously mentioned mother shows up.

>or her previously mentioned mother shows up.
Re-watching season 2 recently, I'm thinking this might be the case given how they were playing coy with the info that was given about it.

what if the final speedster villain is stalker!Eobard who wants that team-up

>recognizing the existence of season 3 at all
>not treating the season 2 finale as a series finale
It's like you want to be disappointed

>Ezra's costume would be a blessing

Maybe if didn't have ugly brown patches.

Interesting

I don't think it has any brown patches

>Tom is Dr. Alchemy, who will be Barry's friend
[citation needed]

Remember when she worked at Mercury Labs?
How does STAR labs make any money? Where are they getting the funding for Cisco to constantly create super weapons and costumes, or to replace their computer and medical equipment, or to pay Cisco and Caitlin or provide for E2 Harry? How do they keep the power going?

Strange, because Gustin is the only one who says it won't be very long. On the panel it was said that the Flashpoint events will be drawn out throughout the season, though I find that hard to believe.

Are you guys sure Felton is Alchemy? What if Flashpoint turns Wells into Dr. Alchemy?

S2 was mediocre but they could turn it around.

Season 2 had disappointing final episodes. It was the best around the Zoom reveal, then they didn't know what to do with it.

(100 metas arrested in a minute off-screen, Metapocalypse my ass)

It's confirmed, she's showing up.

Also I believe they want to do more with Cisco's family.

It doesnt have any brown patches you retard, the CW suit on the other hand is not even red.

Barry is the legal CEO of S.T.A.R. Labs now and probably receives the royalties and residuals of everything Eobard invented and patented.

So, technically, Barry is a millionaire at least.

who else is going to be dr alchemy? don't say tcav

we see so little of whatever the hell caitlin does all day, she technically should be working on her own projects. possibly coordinating with colleagues at mercury

It's either Wells or Dorn, given that Dr. Alchemy has a mask and is only being voiced by Tobin Bell.

But Dorn is more likely because it resembles the Alexander Petrov storyline.

So whats the them of the season? Arrow has vigilantes and street level criminals, LoT has the Justice Society. It can't be Flash-point since that won't even last half the season.

*Theme

Season 1 was time.

Season 2 was reality.

Season 3 is Speed Force.

Seems right. When did the team discover the speed force? I remember them saying it but never heard them hear about it for the first time.

Wells said it when he was telling Barry to phase through a truck to remove the bomb the Trickster put on him.

I really hope that they portray Black Flash as a horror story type of threat. The whole creepy schtick where he follows you around yet no one else can see him would be god-tier.

Would be cool but they would unmask him and ruin him like Zoom.

Zoom became the Black Flash, bro.

You think we'll see more of him this season?

>posting the season 1 costume
DCEU fags are desperate

The only difference is the white circle.

Certainly.

cool

Why do you want a new costume

It's also a brighter red

God can we acknowledge how good the initial Zoom introduction episode was? He actually felt way more threatening than Reverse Flash ever was.

I'd hope they'd be a little less obvious than to hire Draco Ape-torturer Felton as this seasons villain.

prove it

>since they're going to revert almost everything
Source? Pls don't revert shit

It's obvious, they're not going to throw away 2 seasons of character development.

I assume they'll keep some things, though. Tom Felton will probably stick around, and Wally might keep his powers (but lose his memories of his time as the Flash).

What about the lawsuits against STAR labs for the first Particle Accelerator explosion? They should be bankrupt

I really loved the first season but the second dropped the ball for me. Barry holding all the criminals, killing some of them and never mentioning them again. It was too much. Also the Hartley thing?? Remember when he saved Barry from the wraith or whatever at the end of that episode and then didn't appear again? Did I miss an episode or what??
Every solution to Barry's problems are just "RUN FASTER".
Season 2 bored me. I'm still gonna watch because it's the Flash but honestly I'm more looking forward to Supergirl.
And yes, his costume really needs an upgrade.

>Implying Wells didn't vibro-hand his way into an acquital

>The Flash
>Wins by running fast

Say it ain't so.

Maybe in promo pics but you'd never be able to tell in the actual fucking show.

I guess my gripe is more the fact that he always has to be told to do it. Barry is fucking useless.

>still being hype for Flash after season 2
It's only a good show compared to Arrow and that's not saying anything at all.

Flashpoint is cool and everything, but I just want more Rogues. Especially Weather Wizard. His theme is badass.

youtube.com/watch?v=cN9xiO9k94M

Here's the theme for these guys from the midseason finale. Weather Wizard's dominates most of the track though.

I'm excited to see more or Matt Letscher's Eobard Thawne.