youtubemultiplier.com/51eb290533c35-chimpcon-0-its-happening-time-machi-.php
youtube.com/watch?v=7vWwuRbMWNE&ab_channel=JohnSmith
youtu.be/hQpf1UQfPz4
youtube.com/watch?v=rMr-38vfwLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

well shit

2:02

OH SHIT

>A barrage of gunfire rang out at a Ferguson, Mo., protest late Tuesday, moments after a vehicle mowed down a protester demonstrating during the two-year anniversary of Michael Brown’s death.

The bullets — at least 20 rounds — erupted within 30 seconds of the collision at around 9:15 p.m. along W. Florissant Ave., a strip where rioters razed businesses during a spate of anti-police brutality demonstrations in 2014.

The victim had veered into the roadway as a crowd of protesters walked along the shoulder when a white car slammed him to the pavement, according to a live stream of the protest.

Shots were fired moments later as screaming witnesses surrounded the man and others chased the vehicle into the McDonald’s parking lot. Protesters dived behind parked cars, but it’s unclear if anyone was wounded by the gunfire.

A witness said the shooter was targeting the vehicle whose female driver hit the man and tried fleeing an angry mob chasing after her.

“A young lady pulled out a gun and tried shooting out her tires,” Ferguson Freedom Fighters organizer Larry Miller told the Daily News. “They were chasing the car, she was driving to get away because she didn’t know it was a dead end in the McDonald’s parking lot.”

Lol sounds chaotic as fuck.

>drivers face when

Driver identified

>only one nigger potentially dead
come on, this is barely news or a happening

THE MADMAN SAM HYDE! HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Sounds like a case of
>female driver
than any thing else. Doubt it's racially or politically motivated

>anti-police brutality demonstrations

>tried fleeing
It's not illegal to flee the scene if people are about to fire at you imminently

RACE WAR NOW

>FUCK PIGS
>*someone gets run over and shots fired*
>OMG WHY AREN'T THE POLICE HELPING???

>White car
>white
CHECK

>run nigger over because nig-nog blends into the night sky
>slow down
>notice nigs chasing you
>they are shooting at you
>you see ancient tribal war in their eyes
>drive the fuck out of there

Woman did the right thing.

So wait,
dude was standing in the middle of the fucking road, and people were surprised when he got ran over?????

>reading it as being demonstrations against police brutality
>not demonstrations of brutality against police

We're set up to have a Chimpcon 2.0 (or is it 3.0?) in Furguson?

My soundtrack is ready!

youtubemultiplier.com/51eb290533c35-chimpcon-0-its-happening-time-machi-.php

not only that it was night and it was a nigger standing in the road

" THOSE COPS ARE JUST SITTING OVER THERE!!!! "

those cops are the heroes we deserve.

Maybe he was just an Australian native having a nap?

I hope that cars ok. Maybe next time don't stand in the middle of a fucking road at night with no safety lights. Dumb faggots

its almost like standing in the middle of the road might not be a good idea

YEAH YEAH YEAYEAH IT'S A PARTY IN THE YOU ESS AYY

Fucking REKT

The fuck is /k/ up to?

I have never heard a more satisfying "thud" in my life.

the sound of that dumb nigger slamming against the bumper is so satisfying. then seeing his worthless body chucked to the side of the road is the icing on the cake

also of course niggers would move someone around after they have been struck by a vehicle. hope that retard is paralyzed from the neck down thanks to his "friends"

>Be blac
>wear black clothes
>hold tiny little white sign
Light is racist n shit

youtube.com/watch?v=7vWwuRbMWNE&ab_channel=JohnSmith

I made something for you guys

Gay. Make a video with the song "Don't Stop Thinking About Tomorrow" and you got yourself something

call an abuwence, fuck da medics!!

amber lamps

>niggers standing in the middle of a busy road
>get's run over

Anyone got that video with the nigglets playing on the interstate, then one of them finally gets hit? They were running across the road to jump in some shitty stagnant pond.

>The victim had veered into the roadway as a crowd of protesters walked along the shoulder

The dude is fucking standing in the road facing traffic and not moving, what the fuck are they talking about?

The driver has been identified

>SHITS FIRED

POO

OH MY GOD PEOPLE DIE WHEN THEY STAND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD. HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHANAHAJHAJAJHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABABAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAA

OH MY GOD 1111/1000

why couldn't that annoying cunt get shot though

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Haha serves those niggers right (and that one coalburner ho).

They teach you this shit in school: don't block traffic and don't walk into the middle of the road if you haven't looked both ways and have no intention of crossing.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Good on the cops for allowing this shit to happen. Classic case of tough love and teaching children lessons by traumatizing them.

Fucking retarded monkeys what'd they think they happen. BUH WE WUZ KANGZ CARS GOTS TO STOP FO KANGZ YO

kek stupid Jamal

>niggers keep protesting in the middle of street
>based man runs them over
oh baby

GREATEST HITS
youtu.be/hQpf1UQfPz4

He leakin! Brang da Amber Lamps!

wait until you realize he gets up and starts running when the gunshots start

I felt genuine happiness when the car just fucking splattered that nigger.

NIGGERS TOUNGE MY ANGUS

The sound is incredible, just pure bliss.

>MINE-RESISTANT AMBUSH PROTECTED (MRAP; /ˈɛMRÆP/ EM-RAP) IS AN AMERICAN TERM FOR VEHICLES THAT ARE DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY TO WITHSTAND IMPROVISED EXPLOSIVE DEVICE (IED) ATTACKS AND AMBUSHES. ARMORED VEHICLES DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY TO COUNTER THE LAND MINE THREAT WERE FIRST USED DURING THE RHODESIAN BUSH WAR; THE TECHNOLOGY SUBSEQUENTLY MATURED WITH THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE SOUTH AFRICAN-DESIGNED CASSPIR ARMORED FIGHTING VEHICLE, WHICH INSPIRED THE UNITED STATES MRAP PROGRAM AND WAS THE BASIS FOR SOME OF THE PROGRAM'S VEHICLES. FROM 2007 UNTIL 2012, THE PENTAGON'S MRAP PROGRAM DEPLOYED MORE THAN 12,000 MRAPS IN THE IRAQ WAR AND WAR IN AFGHANISTAN.

youtube.com/watch?v=rMr-38vfwLQ

AMERIBROS DEPLOY ALL MRAPS AND FUCKIGN ANIHILATE EVRYONE, GO FULL BATTLESUNDERER LIKE IN PLANETSIDE 2

protester that was hit by the car was faster getting the fuck out of there than the landwhale filming when the shots were fired. if they even were shots

How much you wanna bet it was another nigger?

>cops are just sitting there not doing anything
well, fuck you. I wonder why

these niggers have no respect for what they're doing to my sides

>stupid fucking whore yelling "oh my god" 2190384589 times

This is unwatchable

The fucking irony.

oh god, the feeling of plowing through a full crowd of protestors at 65 miles per hour

i imagine you would just ejaculare instantly

>Stand in the middle of the highway
>get hit by a car
>slow down to see what happen
>get shot at by the ""peaceful"" protesters

This gives me a patriotic erection.

lstopping after hitting a nigger clearly doing sometihng against the law with crowds of people not expecting gun fire.

I only pray to God I would be able to do the same. Sounds so satisfying.

i am stuck with this, but YOU, YOU CAN MAKE IT REALITY, SHOW ME THOSE MRAPS ROLLING DOWN THE STREETS OF YOUR COUNTRY

THAT MEANS GET OUT OF THE FUCKING ROAD YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

Don't stand on the tracks when the trains coming through.

>oh my god

I wish people would stop saying this

*tips fish&chips

> stand in street to protest cops
> get run over & shot at
> OMG! THOSE COPS ARE JUST STANDING THERE!!!

so did they chase him to the dead end and gun him down, or was he arrested?

One question, how do we get more niggers stand in the fucking road?

What the fuck is this project murphy sheeiit??

This makes me happy.

*tips limited vocabulary

>“A young lady pulled out a gun and tried shooting out her tires,” Ferguson Freedom Fighters

nigger logic right there.

The fucking car stopped, guess what happens when a chimp with a gun comes at you and all the other baboons scream like a monkey horde.
Sure not gona wait for this savages to come any closer.

WHY HAVEN'T THEY CAUGHT HIM YET??!!

#BlackLivesSplatter

>protest on the roads
>OH MY GOD A PROTESTOR JUST GOT RUN OVER

CALL DA AMBALAMPS

I see what you did there

Top kek

I kek'd

>yfw you think you're being original and somebody already came up with it independently

BTFO

These fucking scum didn't get shot at. The driver of the car didn't intentionally hit the evil little shit either, he stopped afterwards. Look at 0:46 second mark. Piece of shit in black shirt ran after the car after it had stopped, and the gunshots follow after that.
These stupid fucking dindus were running from the firing of their own dindunitions.

That roadster, though. He da real mvp.

>"Did anyone get hit by the bullets?"

That irked me more than it should have. What redundancy

>shooting at the tires
Bullshit mag dumped to try and kill whitey sounds like

That looked like a serious impact, yet when the gunshots starts, he hauls ass off the ground.

Anyway, one thing I've learned is not to EVER stop at night in a bad neighborhood.

I actually fucking cheered that was too good

Suddenly, it all makes sense.

same. not even being edgy. I don't really view these people as human anymore

That's obviously a white woman screaming. Dumb white apologist cunt, wish she'd been shot.

It's not edgy, it's literally you wanting a better country for everyone and knowing this is the best way to that promised land. We need more of this happening, we need a lot more of it.

shots fired at protestors and run over with cars.

LITERALLY RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS WHEN?

obviously a completely unrelated gang shooting occurred after the car hit

That was one of the protesters trying to shoot out the tires