My professor is making fun of trump in my Texas government class. What do?

My professor is making fun of trump in my Texas government class. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

nj.com/monmouth/index.ssf/2016/04/nj_teacher_reportedly_forced_to_resign_over_anti-t.html
investmentwatchblog.com/california-primary-results-in-voter-suppression-election-fraud/
youtube.com/watch?v=vgCK2GY9gE4
alexanderhiggins.com/stanford-berkley-study-1-77-billion-chance-hillary-won-primary-without-widespread-election-fraud/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Confront him and have your life ruined by libtards.

Tell him you're not paying him to teach you his political bias.

Call him a cuck, and record it for us to enjoy

suck his dick

record that shit and put his ass on youtube and ratemyprofessor
make sure that's legal in texas, maga keks if it's not; scotus sez recording police is legaly legal. but hey you're on private property (lol jk you're on tax payer property and i want to see wat he sez)

inb4 u can't audio from inside your backpack or put phone in your shirt breast pocket w/ camera aimed out & flash off

Have your parents make a complaint, he can get fired for using his job to spread his political views.

nj.com/monmouth/index.ssf/2016/04/nj_teacher_reportedly_forced_to_resign_over_anti-t.html

Join in making fun of Drumpf

>implying anyone on here unironically supports him.

shoot him and say it was done in name of allah

Do a 10-15 minute research of the recent DNC nomination rigging with the vote in California and other states. Here. I'll help you get started.
California -
investmentwatchblog.com/california-primary-results-in-voter-suppression-election-fraud/

Iowa -
youtube.com/watch?v=vgCK2GY9gE4

Paper based vote states versus Electronic results -
alexanderhiggins.com/stanford-berkley-study-1-77-billion-chance-hillary-won-primary-without-widespread-election-fraud/?

Ask him politely to point out how Trump is doing the wrong thing and how the Republicans are doing the wrong thing in having an honest nomination process for the party. Follow up question would be - "If the other candidates would be better suited for the job, why couldn't they lead a strong enough campaign to win the slot like Trump did?"

Be careful OP, as others said, if you reveal your powerlevel, others could harass you the rest of the semester.

Also he is the gatekeeper to your grades in the class. I had a teacher deny me the option to take a test because she hated me and I got sick in college.

I think k you should play it by the book, go to the department chair and try to get him officially reprimanded. ESPECIALLY if this prof is not tenured.

Get used to it.
It's only going to get worse when he loses.

bruce jenner

>Trumpcucks crying and melting down when their Daddy gets insulted

Just keep doing what you're doing now.

subversively try to ruin this professors life, record the lectures, upload them, report him to the head of the department, etc. I had a CS professor give us a speech on how my class was "a bunch of privileged bigots" and she went down in flames. It was glorious.

It's a community college does that make a difference? And as far as I knew the classrooms are considered private property but idk much about it? He was going through exit polls and when he saw 85% of republicans were white he started ripping on white people trump and republicans...

Stop being so goddamn thin-skinned and accept that some people might think differently than you. Who knows, if you can counter what he says in an intelligent, articulate way, maybe they won't ridicule your Orange God-Emperor quite so hard next time.

Professors are not allowed to use their classes as a platform for political agendas. Maybe grow a brain first before trying to act like a pseudo-intellectual

Go to the department chair OP. I went to CC and I had to do it to a teacher who failed me for missing a big test when I couldnt stop vomiting and went to the doctor

If all else fails, just start writing "I hate niggers" on the chalkboard before class starts

This.

>implying he isn't the only legitimate point.

It doesn't matter they shouldn't be preaching their own political beliefs when it doesn't apply to course material. I'm here to learn about Texas government not how "building a wall is damaging to culture" (whatever the fuck that is supposed to mean)

This is what I'm going to do, Ive have my phone recording.

This. Never be upfront. Always take the passive aggressive route.

thanks for correcting the record

Its funny cause my economics professor would talk politics but never chose a side. He even said some good things about trump

>Building a wall is damaging to the culture

Ask your professor if the Israeli wall damages their culture