/brit/

pengest car known to creation edition

AUSCHWITZ... the meaning of pain

You've all ruined the Deano gimmick. I think you've completely lost sight of who he is

triggered deano edition

Liam Gallagher and the IRA

/brit/ has to be full of the most narcissistic people i've ever seen in my life
i thought i was bad but you lot leave me in awe

Well my lads, would ya?

this, loads of shut in mongs have butchered it
never spoke to a deano in their lives

I drive peugeot.

it was always quite a general stereotype gimmick to begin with. That picture outside the Barret home with the audi on the drive made it too specific.

ah yes the post drunk anxieties are really kicking in now

>Lord of The Rings tattoo
Hahaha fucking nerd

yeah

greater london ruined the deano gimmick ages ago
it's basically anyone with a lower to middle class job and lifestyle to him

waheeyy

yeah easy

>tattoos
Would NEVER fuck a D A M A G E D girl no matter how peng they look

Top shagger

Toil on Monday

tattoos are runt badges

peado

wheres the penis?

singles: i continue shitposting
dubs: i spend the day having a comprehensive clearout of my property and purging that which has no use to me
trips: i livestream my own suicide as a rent boy sucks me off

I didn't ruin anything. I don't even use it anymore

i'm the original creator of the deano gimmick 2bh, or at least I created the framework for it

Imagine being known on /brit/ as ‘cokemong’

I would tell him to go have a long look in the mirror but that’s what got him in this mess in the first place

Reddit flaggers ruin everything

no no no NO it's wrong everything is wrong here

sjdkahkd asn dja ..... ddddddddddd.dfdvc ,m,, . de
sdfsdc wskdcs
fsadf mfm 2 c c ads
da w,dasd wa

hahahaha

signed up for the so-called war on women

Cheshire is a pedophile and probably behind most of the nonce posts on /brit/

Did you fuck, it’s my gimmick
Based it off a lot of Essex lads I know

I can get an iphone 8 or a samsung galaxy s8
what you lads reckon?

Deano is quite simple at the core

>Manager position at a branch of chain stores in a provincial town which he overdresses for
>white, footballers haircut(usually undercut)
>High brand, low end saloon on finance(usually BMW 3 series)
>new build house(bought on help to buy)
>GF with low-tier job in call centre(or other "neo-mine")
>goes to the pub weekly with the lads and drinks dark fruits/koapperberg
>has a chinky with the missus once a week, watching recorded shows like X factor and love island on the sky+ box
>Has an all-inclusive 7-10day holiday in a resort in spain once a year

I think we can all agree on these aspects of Deano's life

haha shut up you ponce

Bloody Tories just bombed my local hospital

Imagine still using battyboy flags in this day and age

Boggles the mind

>Costa lady tells me to have I good day
>I don't

HEINOUS

the torries

don't be an applecuck, get a samsung galaxy 8

Quite accurate. Got the essentials there.

deanos are people who live outside their means simple as

pretty much

so you're saying deano is better off than 95% of /brit/? no wonder you virgin mongs hate him hahahaha

>even considering a phone with an OS made by an advertising company whose only goal is to collect as much data on you as possible
hmm lol

The Italian is a voice of reason in this chaotic discussion

And what would you know about it you Yank battyboy, you’ve never met a Deano in your life - fuck off

yeah that's him
could switch out the car for a hot hatch though

he he

also this

tories sold all the beds in my A&E to Putin-backed energy companies

six pahds lav. cheers

Don't agree that deano drinks dark fruits I think he drinks proper pints even if he doesn't like the taste

deano thinks he's grown out of hot hatches so pays through the nose for a base level executive saloon with styling kit

i think the real point that we have to take away from this is the tories the tories the tories the tories

what about the moors?

just decided i'm going to get my doctorate in mathematics and then solve pi and the primes and unlock the secrets of the universe lads

this desu

>owns a house
>has a gf
>is above 5/10
>has a social life
>his own income

anti-deano posts reek of smelly bitter lefty/pol/ teenagers living in their two bed council flats

Still wondering why Cheshire got ousted out of London

Hate not remembering going to the toilet on nights out

The Tory councillors sold my Nan’s donor heart to fund brexit

Shameless

it's funny to call me a mong when pointing out how socially inept and idiotic and autistic people are here gets no response. when you say something too harsh nobody replies and goes back to their autistic obsessions. it;s like talking to children. i fucking love it.

I don't really look down on deano, he's just a common stereotype in the UK

The "living beyond their means in order to attempt to impress people" is the only aspect I look down on

surprised a yank gets it but unironically this

Cage status: rattled beyond repair

Owning a house is not living beyond your means tho, it's the most financially responsible thing you can do

Benders also hate deano. From what I can gather, Deano is just your standard hetero bloke.

A lot of you seem to be missing the point on deano, /brit/ doesn't hate deano, just finds it humorous how real the caricature is

Furnishing it and your lifestyle is though

AAAAAAAAAAAH WOMEN!
I HATE THEM

might not go five guys
might go burger king instead

I hate the deano

when deano gets his bird a new evoque on finance that's living beyond his means

I know a couple of Deanos as work and they both earn 50k+ lol

Nothing wrong with it in theory but those Bovis/Barratt new build estates are grim beyond all reasoning

end yourself

Could get a fish and chips delivered but they don't deliver for less than a tenner. Never spent a tenner on fish and chips in my life.

true, but a help to buy 5% down on a £250-400,000 house, car on finance on about £20-30k/pa is beyond your means

Deano most likely has very little put away for a future rainy day, let alone when the 5 year period on help to buy ends and he has to start paying back the loan AS WELL AS the mortagage

XL bacon double, simple as

Just had a nice massage boys
Happy ending was mediocre, should just say no next time desu
She didn't even get her tits out

told the speculative gf to check back in 2 weeks time to see if her gf application has been accepted

This

the kirklees powerhouse

got UNLIMITED texts lads. UNLIMITED! imagine all the texts I could send if I had some people's phone numbers and that

>couple years ago
>Tuesday night
>was sick so no work and up later than normal
>3.30am
>sat shitposting
>hear knock at the door
>very, very gentle knock
>instantly grab my bat from behind door
>go to top of stairs where I can see the back door
>see someone stood there through the glass
>they're stood perfectly still
>they keep knocking
>gets louder and louder
>shout and ask who the fuck it is
>they call me BY NAME and say to let them in
>ask who it is again
>no reply
>THEY TRY THE FUCKING HANDLE
>tell them to fuck off
>they stand there doing nothing for around another minute and leave

To this day I have no clue who it was. I thought it might have been a mate or family member fucking around and maybe they were hammered but I didn't recognise their creepy as fuck voice and the handful of mates that I have would have told me eventually because I told them about it and they knew how much I shit myself.

Just thinking about this and looking at the time has sent shivers up my spine. What's worse is that I live in a rather rural area with only a handful of detached houses on my street

good luck

they are grim but at least its a house and most likely detached or semi-detached, most young people now live in ever-shrinking sized flats next door to a family of somalis

it's actually kinda depressing how the average house size is getting so much smaller desu

What kind of savage still uses SMS?

That's what Whatsapp is for

didn't read it

not a massive fan of delivered fish and chips because the chips always end up super soggy despite my local being like 5 minutes from where I live

why
excellent post
you know

>jokingly mention 'deano' drives a car he probably wouldn't drive. even call if hyper-deano to differentiate it from a normal deano car
>bickering ensues for nearly 2 threads

too easy to rile you lot up sometimes. the autism is real.

fuck off
t. calderdale masterrace

literally have not sent an SMS text since 2010 or something. Everything is iMessage or WhatsApp now.

this chippy wants £7.50 for a fucking pie the cheeky bastards

probably a drunk mate who cant remember it happening

alri granddad?

>why
because i want burger king ;_;

been living on the cheap 5% beer from aldi and adli sausage rolls for more than a week now

how so? because you live in a georgian townhouse in kensington? vast sections of the population in england live in terraces and cramped flats but NEW BUILDS! GRIM BEYOND ALL REASONING! This the kind of hyperbolic fucking bollocks you get from /brit/