What are some Sup Forums approved clothes brands?

What are some Sup Forums approved clothes brands?

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UHHJMrP2YG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reply to my thread you faggots

Dockers, Gap, Polo

Fuck old navy

Full Rick

Full ROSS
and a Citizen Watch.

Also Abercrombie and Fitch

i wear nice clothes like this and sport a hitler youth cap, get compliments all the time frmo normies.

Anything really. Only woman care how they are dressed. Be clean, fit and wear things that are appropriate for the setting. Buying into brands is blue pilled as fuck.

Anything that's produced by slave wages. Extra points if produced by childs.

Dude I bet you make the women wet when you walk past!

Tailored suits all day every day is the only pol way.

D&G. Anyone who trolls Elton John is good in my book.

GAP and Old Navy are the same company
regardless, all those clothes are made in bangladesh

Where do you buy no brand shit faggot?

WHEN WILL YOU STOP KILLING ALL THOSE BLACKS! Someone is going to stop you

Have a tissot watch, is that Sup Forums approved?

The Amish?

Well I don't want to wear noticably cheap/low quality stuff, nor do I want to give my money to filthy jews.

literally the fedora of the alt right

Boss is overpriced, low quality trash.

When I started working I bought one of their suits and it's easily the worst one I own. Low quality craftsmanship and almost 50% more expensive than my other suits.

Goodwill, salvation army, flea markets etc etc. When you let society tell you when and how to feel "good" and what to look like, you're a boneifide normie and should probably go back to r/fashion babe.

brooks brothers

>buying brands instead of custom tailored clothing
>paying money to be a walking billboard

Honestly man, stop caring about what others expect from you, including everyone on this board. Get fit and everything you wear looks good.

Hardly any of the higher end boss stuff actually has any visible logos/distinguishing features. I dont buy the £30 tees with huge printed decals. It's more about wanting high-quality stuff, and buying it from a based brand.

Boss became fucking overpriced during the last decade, don't buy it.

I mostly buy Chevignon and D&G, Dolce is especially costly but all of the clothes make easily 10 years.

>based brand
>based
>brand
Theres your problem brother.

I'm not unfit. Most clothes do look p good, but i've recently come into a bit of money and want to treat myself. Ordered an omega watch yesterday, now wanting to buy some quality clothes.

>pic related

Idk, I think the french can get away with it because half of you are gay anyway, but D&G is more of a feminine brand imo.

Hugo Boss upped their prices while downgrading the quality a few years ago.

B A S E D
but fr where do i get this

Brunello Cucinelli sports jacket

i buy name brands but at the discount overstock prices. works for me fuck the haters

Totall...in fact wearing rags is the best way to stick it to 'em. I wear a paper towel to work because fuck them!

fashion is for /fa/ggots

Poor fag detected

Fashion is about making society look excellent. You fucking nigger tier non aesthetic pleb.

>Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence in society.
Mark Twain.

/fa/ here, gross

Are cheap watches approved? because im not spending a ton on a fucking submariner

Literally all you have to do to dress acceptably is wear neutral colors and match, brands hardly matter. Go take a color palate to Ross, Marshalls, Nordstrom Rack ect. and buy decent looking shit.

IZOD and Haggar

The fuck

£2,000 for a jacket?

Go to Dover Street Market if you live in London
If you don't, then order online from END or Mr Porter

Premium McD wraps fit my waist the best

Some are, if they're functional and smart.
Remember, style is just fashion that never went out of fashion.
Sekonda make some good looking timepieces.

>cigarettes

Absolutely degenerate

$5200 cad actually. Which is £3061.

Get some fucking money loser. If you're over 25 and you can't afford shit like this, you are officially a failure, and you seriously need to reconsider your career.

This is like the edgy neet poorfag combo pack. The fuck you need a knife for? Going to stab a nigger that tries to rob you?

Sure about that, waiter boy?

ecko, phat farm, g-unit

OBVIOUSLY

26 with a mortgage to pay?

>not staying at home with parents so can't afford thousands for a jacket unlike you

Seriously were is the value in a basic jacket costing 3 thousand?

To look and feel better than anyone else.
Also the value to society is you literally brighten people's moods by looking good. You love once, might as well live aesthetically.

Aesthetic perfectionism should be every white person's goal. Not saying you need to buy 5k jackets, but put in an effort and don't wear nigger clothes.

I also have a mortgage at 22.

live*
Love too when you think about it, apart from family love.

Adidas is the only right answer.

My weekend clothing is nothing but Ralph Lauren. Nobody out there can hold a candle to their mens line.

Clarifying something about Hugo Boss:

I asked one of my relatives about it and Hugo Boss was "just" one of many producers who offered SA and SS uniforms.
You could basically choose if you had enough money which would produce yours.

Hugo Boss was contracted for the RZM "Reichzeugmeisterei"

My point:
Hugo Boss did not design those Uniforms, they were designed by someone who was a member of the Wehrwolfbund during the Weimarer Republik and joined the SS early on and designed them.

Pic related showing a stamp inside a SS Uniform tailored by Hugo Boss

I don't really like adidas, but I did buy some ultra boosts last week because I couldn't resist. They're so damn comfy, its like walking on marshmallows.

Brooks Brothers for work clothes.
Allen Edmonds for shoes.
New Balance for sneakers.
All make at least some of their products (AE makes almost all) in the USA.

Quality just isn't good I find. They usually have a nice fit, but it just feels too cheap (at least the polos) to spend that much when I could get a much better, thicker one for about £20 more from someone like prada.

Ponchos

look at my flag pls

Hugo Boss just makes stuff that appeals to niggers now

Women care about how men dress as well, though. I've gotten so much more attention from the opposite sex since I started dressing like a baller.

LL Bean before I lived in Florida

Now Im saving up for Brooks Brothers/Jcrew stuff

the only clothes I've worn for the past decade are Hanes blank t-shirts, hanes underwear, levi 501s, and some vans shoes

I'm a burnout who works at a dog day care. I don't see the point of spending money on nice clothes. sure it will get theoretically improve your social standing, but I'm happy enough with the few friends (genuine ones, I should add) I have currently

I'd honestly donate money to charity before I bought a t-shirt that costs more than $10. you guys are a bunch of women

>44 years old
>given up thinking about fashion etc
>just going to start wearing overalls
>thick ones for outside
>thinner ones for sleeping in etc

pic related

w/e comes up first in Amazon searches

Gay nigger brand.

I'm not poor I just have enough self confidence to wear what I want, unlike you. You probably look at yourself in the mirror and fret about your hair like some metrosexual faggot. 100 years ago people like you would have been euthanized.

>go to expensive clothing website
>sort by price
>only buy shit 75%+ off on clearance

This. Be a street wear god

Those are vapid woman looking at material wealth. They're looking at you thinking "Oh he could feed me" or "He must have money" etc. They look at you like a meal ticket and nothing more friend.

100 years ago people cared a great deal about their appareances. Much more than today's time.

youtube.com/watch?v=UHHJMrP2YG0

Poorfags need not apply.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

yeah, I guess

>Branded clothes Sup Forums approved

LOL fuckoff

I remember when people just used to wear regular clothes

No, you haven't.

Maybe, but that initial attraction opens the door to a multitude of possibilities. When you look good, you have a better chance of proving your worth to a woman than you would if you were dressed like a pleb.

smfh u dnt kno me nyukka

I wear Adidas, Puma & Nike. Nike only because of muh niggas in pic related. Also wear Hanes white t-shirts a lot.

Mark twains society and ours are much different. Why would you want influence in a society that treats you like a worm? Honestly, take a good look at what western society has become. The people with influence are as follows:
>the Kardashians
>gangster rappers
>degenerates
>jews
And our culture has changed drastically as well. Dressing in brands is just another way to virtue signal in my book and only nu males and metrosexual faggots do that. I'm prescribing you a heavy does of red pill, take it when you wake up in the mornings and before you fall asleep for the best effects. Side effects include and are not limited to suicidal thoughts, social isolation and worshipping a frog.

Wow, you really haven't dated normal girls have you, just stuck to the psychopaths?

And besides, as men we judge women by their clothes too.I don't look at a girl in slutty clothes and assume she's mother material. And if I see a cute girl dressed like trailer trash I will assume that pussy has herpes all over it.

Who mentioned dressing in brands to advertise? Op asked for approved brands. I mentioned Van Heusen because they make quality clothes. But they don't have a big logo on the pocket, do they?
Ever heard the expression "first impressions last"? I got no come on's from girls when I wore jeans and a tee. I had to do all the chasing, and got a lot of flat out rejections. It was only when I got older and dressed smarter that they started showing interest of their own accord.
People judge you by your dress, like it or not. The idea is to be stylish, without being garish. I refuse to wear peoples logo's on the outside of my clothes, because it's always a sign of poor quality.
And if you think the likes of the Kardashians and gangsta's have any influence outside of wannabe high-schoolers, then you need to upgrade your friend pool.

Most of the woman I have dated I meet through mutual friends that I have known. I don't date random people I meet off the street who only start talking to me because of my outfit or how up to date with societys fashion I am. Sure It's fine to fuck these woman but if your looking for a relationship with depth and meaning your better off looking elsewere. I have met decent fun loving woman who dress like sluts and have met sluts that dress modestly.

Don't believe in the /fashion/, its all about your body. Go to the gym, get fit and you'll literally look good in practically anything. If you're short and chubby like me, you're just fooling yourself with all the fancy brands. There's a reason why models, mannequins are muscular: clothing looks good on em.