Is he for real? i can't believe he's uttering the words out of his mouth... i just can't fucking believe it...

is he for real? i can't believe he's uttering the words out of his mouth... i just can't fucking believe it... i never took him THAT serious, but this has to be a joke...

youtube.com/watch?v=Io-4XMso6OA

i havent watched any of his videos because he looks like a retard

actually im having a hard time thinking of anyone whose videos i have ever liked that had shelves full of rubbish as their backdrop

i force my self to watch the likes of his (including memestic critic) because i have to know what people are going to be talking about at work, to be talking about next movie wave...

i fucking hate this part of the job... i don't dislike Prestige... but it's a fucking average movie and this guy praises it like it's the best thing ever...

fuck sake, i fucking hate all Nolan movies... i just don't dislike this one...

but fuck this Chris shill shit fucker

Prestige is amazing you plebs

care to explain why is it amazing?

you contrarian fuck, its obviously a minimum (if your being a massive cunt) 6/10. Stop saying popular movies are bad to create a 'unique' identity.

All his "reviews" are 5-7 minutes and constitute the thinnest discussion on movies I've ever heard.

I won't watch a review when someones background makes them look like the worlds biggest manchild.

why do his teeth look like an earthquake in a cemetery? If it's some legit medical condition I feel bad for the guy but if he didn't take care of himself then whatever

Bobsheaux pulls it off

Another shill thread.
KILL YOURSELF.

yeah... what about giving an answear instead of shooting on the wall randomly trying to hit the score?... fucking faggot...

CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHY DO YOU THINK THE MOVIE IS GOOD?

> HURR DURR YOU FUCK CREATE INDETITY CAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING

you're an idiot, kys

not a shill thread, i dislike Nolan and the movie is the only movie i like from him... wanted to hear opinions but people are too dumb to give reasons to why the movie is good... now i'm seeing throw a few layers of shit and understanding that, like the other Nolan movies, this one as well is shit tier...

thanks Sup Forums, never change...

How come I agree with everything he said but I cannot help but find him insufferable?

Maybe that's his (wife's?) sons room.

>wanted to hear opinions but people are too dumb to give reasons to why the movie is good
I like it, it's a decent script, goes around explaining or showing why magic is just a lie, it manages to show you the best lie and also the one time it wasn't a lie, but a horrible truth (albeit a fantastic one).
I like the character relationships, non linear story telling too.
Kind of like it a bit more because a lot of contrarian fucktards rage because it's a Nolan film

I like him but his video where he defense the weak points of Force Awakens (rehashed plot, Mary Sue character) is stupid

They can't be thinner the James Rolfe's reviews. He literally just describes the plot of the movie and wether he liked it or not.

Damn, not even Sup Forums contrarians are this autistic.

whaddaya do?

He doesn't deserve his at wife, even if she is a hopeless sjw.

why does he always have that dumb look on his face?

Are there any internet reviews who aren't hoarders? Their shelves full of junk always disgust me.

did he get some guy to do a special signature version of royalty free music for his intro?

what job involves nostalgia critic discussion

Red Letter Media? I mean they have piles of actual garbage and junk laying around them but that's because it's their VCR repair set