What's your opinion on the insane Billy Zane?

what's your opinion on the insane Billy Zane?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RrzsDvdBzIk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's ok.

Check em

Bit of a ham.
He had some charisma.
Just not as much as he thought.

He's a cool dude

He was great in The Mummy

RIP hair

Comic book movies? No one will pay for those, trust me.

That head of hair, all gone.

How do you think he feels?

Came in this thread just to post this.

He was cool in CQ

I'm pretty sure it was a wig in Titanic. Probably can't feel too bad since he's rich and famous.

Marlon?

Phantom is underrated

>he's rich and famous

[citation needed]

this

He's got 151 acting credits and I haven't heard of half of them. Do all these movies get released in theaters? Are a lot of them straight to DVD or what?

How come he never made it in the big leagues?

He was wearing fairly obvious wigs early in his career it didn't just get up and disappear. Even up until Titanic.

I saw him in a somethin called Blood & Concrete and it was pretty fun film desu

I agree.

>balding 20 year old

How does this happen?

When it was some other guy in Kingdom Hearts 2 instead of him it was really disappointing.

Cool dude.
10/10
Would bang.

genetics

Should've been cast as Lex Luthor

Guy had the charisma and the looks and the arrogance to play it perfectly.

Instead we get the Facebook faggot

maybe he felt self concious about the thinning so he proactively got a rug. the curly bangs in front always give it away like Ralphies wig in the Sopranos...

Definitely

Yes, if you were old enough to post here you would have seen his mug on dozens of DVDs back when we got our movies from Blockbuster and Hollywood Video.

I thought he was really good in both Titanics.

he honestly should have got the hair plugs system or whatever

he was a legit easy 10/10 with hair but he's like a normal dude bald

>go into a Blockbuster/Hollywood/Movie Gallery and guaranteed to find at least 50 films starring either Zane or Treat Williams

>as the constant ac hits you
>that artificial over priced butter popcorn smell

I love Billy Zane Tbh

I'm 28. Can't remember seeing a bit of advertising for half of the shit he's been in over the last ten years.

I hope you've all seen Demon Knight

>sniper
>tombstone
>twin peaks
>the phantom
>memphis belle
>mad dogs
Essential billy kino

You don't advertise Billy Zane movies.

You advertise that Billy Zane is in some movies.

He's pretty good in Demon Knight.

I get him confused with Jeff Fahey

Was great as the dragon reborn.

>be me
>really like the comic books, especially the stories with historical settings
>watch this kino
>realize the stuff I like are original nordic region stories and that this kino is based on the american newspaper strip
still a strong 6/10 though Tbh family

The sniper movies were kino. Especially reloaded

Of course!

>no Titanic

I worked at MG when they went bankrupt. District manager called and said he quit, good luck, take what's left because the building had to be cleared out per the lease and we weren't getting paid unless that motherfucker was spotless.

So the store manager, myself, and the other guy still working at the store loaded up our cars while the store was still open. Some people came in and bought shit. I loaded my car down with old televisions, several hundred movies and games, promo shit. Imagine a 1996 Saturn S Class with enough room for me to sit in the driver's seat, with shit piled throughout the car to the ceiling and the truck barely closing.

Little bit we had left we threw in the dumpster. Store manager dropped the money (was just over $100 for the day) at the bank. We all shook hands and departed.

I think I still have a few dozen Michael Clayton promo posters that we found in the back.

Billy Zane has a net worth of $20 million. Color me surprised.

Based fucking Zane and Demon Knight.

>Billy Zane threw his career away just so he could come out of the bald closet

Was it worth it?

He should do more voice acting. The guy has a fantastic fucking voice.

the bald gets the best of us

Great shit, as a kid I always thought he was such a badass in this movie

this makes me kinda sad :(

He could be scar in that new lion king live action remake that le current year man just got cast in.

>Lovejoy "eyebrow intensifies" find him

damn that would be so cool...

Had he been tapped for any video games? If they can drag A-listers into a recording studio, surely they can get Zane

Excellent fucking choice if they pick him.

He played the primary antagonist of the first kingdom hearts game.

What movie do you think had Zane's best wig?

Me? Definitely the Phantom.

Titanic

Easily would have the gravitas to be a charismatic person in public, yet still be a seething asshole when it comes to Superman

high test
i too alpha for my own good haha...

His performance in Dead Calm is fantastic. Underrated kino no meme.

Zane?

shit tier genetics

That's the most intelligent thing I've read on Sup Forums

He could afford hair implants and yet he embraces his deteriorating looks and ages naturally.

life is pretty cruel to give you 10/10 aesthetics and then snatch your hair away young

he still looks good bald though

Why would he get a transplant when he can just wear a wig in movies? Plenty of actors do it and Zane did it himself

GOAT soundtrack

Also, anyone know he's the colonel in those KFC ads?

Implants don't work out well for everyone.
Zane is really, really bald.
He's only got so much hair left to implant across a large area.
He would end up with an extremely high hairline like Vince Vaughn or Nick Cage.

Also GOAT cameo tbqh

He pulls off a completely bald head really well. Honestly, he could never be ugly.

You can thank the media for that one, Because you think of a 20 year old balding and you think it's either a cursed motherfucker or a rare disease.

But, sadly the media rarely portrays the reality. If a guy is going to be bald because of hereditary reasons (MPB- Male Pattern Baldness -- most common reason for men to bald) they will actually start to bald in their early 20s. But again, we never assume that because of movies and tv shows never portraying that.

He was so handsome in a 1930s Golden Age Hollywood way.

I started balding a bit in my early 20s, but I'm 30 now and my hairline hasn't changed.
All I got is a small widows peak.

>All I got is a small widows peak.

That's not balding though, every guy will get some receding in the hairline (perfectly normal).

Pic related in MPB. You're not balding.

My favorite capeshit movie and Zane will always have a pass with me for it

>Thanks Billy Zane!

He was bald in The Mummy.

Which is worse lads, V or V A?

The Skullet.

Just shave it off.
Jesus christ.

They had a rubber suit all ready for him to wear in The Phantom.
He wanted to actually get buff for it. This was back before it was a common thing to do for capeshit. He was charming as hell in that movie too.
The way that story is set up they could totally bring him back as a retiring Phantom.

Skullet with comb-over is a REALLY cool hairstyle though Tbh

I got in an argument with a buddy a decade ago about this shit.
Where did this shit start? Where did this Billy Zane nonsense come from!? It doesn't even look like him!

V is like Woody Harrelson. I could work with that.

Why the hell is the Phantom of all characters so popular there. It seems so random.

I don't know. The Phantom and Donald Duck (not Mickey Mouse) are both just incredibly popular for whatever reason.

I didn't even realize at the time when I saw this Zane-kino that all the good stories I liked were pretty much only printed in the Nordic region. It's the same with Donald Duck, I didn't understand as a kid why there were almost no cartoons about him.

>tfw when you've been wearing a hair system since 19
On the plus side I can style my hair any way I want to

>tfw IV but taking min for the life of me

How the fuck you wear a system?

what the fuck does that even mean

youtube.com/watch?v=RrzsDvdBzIk
pretty much this, except i'm nowhere near as bald as this dude

So it's a wig

>goes from a 4 to a 9 with hair
why is nature so cruel

yeah, but more complicated and better then the wigs of olden days. you can wear it a month straight without having to take it off and shower with it and shit

oh god he's turning into Clint Howard

I always thought Billy Zane was famous for The Mummy and Titanic. I then discovered a couple of years ago that it wasn't even Billy Zane in the Mummy and it blew my fucking mind away. It blew my mind even more when I found out that he was in a Scorpion King movie. Like what the actual fuck.

That sounds kind of insane, and gross. Is it superglued on? Doesn't it get all nasty?

A very handsome Clint Howard.