Things that have yet to appear in Disney Starwars

>Rodians

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Breast
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Original concepts

Im pretty sure there are some in that new cartoon?

Also they were in Battlefront EA

good characters

Original ideas

cohesive narratives

Why are there hardly any star wars aliens in disney wars?

All the Disney aliens look like Dr. Who rejects

Rape scenes

fpbp

Recast him

White male lead characters

Likable female characters

Ouch

quality

wait, what?

the weekend

George Lucas cameo.

unironically heh heh heh'd

Bothans

Fuck off

Bruno Mars

Disney attraction made in the 80s. Starred Michael Jackson as the titular character. Written by George Lucas, effects by Lucasfilm, and directed by Francis Ford Coppola. It's set in space and as the OT aesthetics.

This

Rodians get shot last.

>Not role playing Rodians as dirty ass mexican inspired scoundrels in Star Wars Galaxies

I don't know. Force-sensitive trees sound pretty original, even if arguably for the worse.

For that matter, most of the species you know from Star Wars lore.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Breast

The baddies in caption EO were yuuzhan vong

I'm still bothered by sequel aliens. They copied every other fucking stylistic choice and plot element from ANH, why couldn't they at least include some of the iconic alien designs?

Pic related.
>Oh of course I remember brown/beige somewhat hairy mammalian humanoid with pale and bare skin.
It's the same with tfa.

So minority properties.

S-Scooby?

Those alien designs are atrocious.

what about black people and women?

Same goes for JJ Trek. We could have seen all kind of classic TOS era aliens come to the screen, but all background aliens are generic new species. Not an Andorian in sight.

Rodian emote spam is pretty based. It's like trolling people with Greedo's voice on a child -sized body.

BOOM!

This literally looks like Doctor Who. What the absolute fuck.

Yeah, it's pretty bad. The problem is the people in charge have Star Wars boiled down to this nostalgia formula where they assume the movie has to go through a list of very specific things. One of these is the LMAO Roomful of Muppets Effect like the cantina sequence or Jabba's Palace. So now they think they have to shove a scene like that in every movie.