Mfw I discovered that one of my coworkers is Norwegian

>mfw I discovered that one of my coworkers is Norwegian
Why would someone ever migrate from Norway to Italy to work? This is completely boggling my mind

maybe they have brain problems

To have sex with brown men

Well why don't you ask him?

He works in another office located in a detached facility from mine and I don't really know him, I thought he was a Pole or something when I saw him around talking in English with his weird accent

he has infiltrated m*Doid society in order to destroy it from the inside

this
VARG shall have his revenge

maybe they wanted a plate of spaghetti

Maybe cuz of weather.

grass is always greener

But in this part of Italy it's really not that great, most of the time it's cloudy or raining
>implying that Italy being a shithole isn't a well known fact courtesy of your press

Italy isn't a dark frozen wasteland for most of the year.

Norway has one of the highest standards of living in the world. It's like when you travel to a third world country because it's cheap

A lot of Scandi guys have a sexual fetish for black women and there's more in Italy for obvious reasons

Sure, but people don't move from here to Malawi to work a basic office job

being an expat from a rich country in a poor country is pretty comfy. you can basically be poor in the old country, and then become rich by the new country's standards, and get access to cheaper goods etc.

Not if you work in an Italian company getting an Italian salary

maybe he simply likes it there, money is not everything

how are you so certain he earns the same amount as you do?

people don't always move for more money or a better standard of living

what does our press say about italy?

Italy is comfier and culturally superior

Because we have strictly regulated collective category contracts, since he is not a manager he earns 1800 euroshekels per month tops
Name one single other reason why one should relocate to a foreign country hundreds of miles away with a completely alien culture

norway is pretty depressing. people leaving norway is hardly a new thing, about half of the country immigrated to america at one point

>to work
top kek, this is where your wrong kiddo. She's just fishing for MED (unfortunately not the superior IBERIAN kind) cock

Lots of Nordics are migrating to southern Europe.

He probably is paid 1/3 to 1/2 more than you are, btw.

It's a he, and he is there to fertilize the med soil if you know what I'm saying

Life in Pr*testant countries with """""high living standards""""":
>Wake up at 6am
>Commute for 1+ hour, either on public transport with the New Citizens or stuck in traffic
>Toil for 10 hours
>Commute again
>Get home and work some more
>Eat dinner alone
>Work over the weekend
>Spend all your money on rent and taxes (those New Citizens need apartments after all)

Life in the Mediterranean:
>Wake up at 10am
>Walk to work when you wish
>Take a 4 hour lunch with your good looking colleagues
>Walk home to a large dinner with your family and friends
>Spend your 3 day weekend in the country with your big hipped gf
>Collect your government pay cheque and avoid taxes because your cousin knows someone

>>Wake up at 6am
>>Commute for 1+ hour, either on public transport with the New Citizens or stuck in traffic
>>Toil for 10 hours
>>Commute again
>>Get home and work some more
>>Eat dinner alone
>>Work over the weekend
>>Spend all your money on rent and taxes (those New Citizens need apartments after all)
Yeah, imagine actually living like that ahahah, g-good thing that it's completely different here...

nice meme

>non Europeans trying to understand European culture

You have it backwards, actually. Southern Europeans wake up and start working much earlier than us. It probably has something with the sun being much hotter sooner so when they were farmers it would have been impractical to start working at 9 when it is already hot (in the summer).

They also work longer hours.

And they also more likely to have part-time jobs besides work. For example, lot of retail is run by people who have another primary job.

Their welfare is also less generous.

Don't know they the stereotype is so wrong but it is.

it's constantly shitting on us, not even memeing

Welp after HC and his fuckboy Kurz won (and I dont want to live in an authoritarian, freedom less country) , Im going to move to Holland.

Do you know how the car scene is in the netherlands, like is it easy to get a tuned car legal? Else I try to get a residence in norway

Family, friends, lover