9/11

Why did they jump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sgaLxD3wu6M
m.liveleak.com/view?i=d103633e95
bestgore.com/suicide/911-world-trade-center-jumpers-best-videos/.
youtube.com/watch?v=LnD0CNADZs0
youtube.com/watch?v=OOzfq9Egxeo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Niggers

those were dummies

Burn and die, or jump and have a 0.1% chance of living

ur not even a country dummy

People with guns inside the building forcing people to jump. They wanted a more dramatic scene to sell this hoax to the american people. It seems to have worked....

Has anyone actually seen the bodies?

#YOLO

I'm sure they heard the explosives going off, some were trapped I'm sure. Wait to die from smoke inhalation or in the building collapse or jump off and feel serenity before death?

I'd jump.

Yes, I saw a video of someone crushing against the ground. He just splashed in all directions as he hit the ground and all that was left in the impact zone was a big red stain. Can't find it anymore.

they didn't want to choke to death on toxic smoke, or at best, if they could get their heads far enough out the window, to slowly roast to death in the blazing ovens that their offices became tbqh. They took control of the last few moments of their lives. Show some respect for those who you murdered, shitskin sandpeople in this thread.

Because they knew you would make this retarded post in the future.

van halen was playing on the radio?

Two choices:
>Burn slowly and incredibly painfully, feel your nerves literally burn off as you die or hyperventilate as your lungs lose the ability to take in oxygen and pass out from smoke inhalation
>Jump, get a hell of a view and then die instantly and painlessly

If they were that high up in the building why didn't everyone on the top floors just have parachutes?

What a bunch of retards.

Because burning alive or suffocating are two of the worst ways to die.

If I would have to choose one of these three, I would jump too.

>inhale smoke twice and lose consciousness

>"they"

>Not the """""""""""test dummies"""""

Did slowly from fire or die instantly from impact?
It's a terrible choice to have, but it was what it was.

>Your body reflexively forces you to stop inhaling super heated smoke.

If it were that easy I'm sure more people would have made that choice.

you're not going to go far on this board or in life

Are there professional people who confirmed that a single plane can collapse tower like this?

post 9/11 world wasn't worth living in.

the bottom right picture always gets me... it looks like randy from TPB

Smell your mom's farts and die instantly!

I can't believe that, 15 years later, there's still no clear videos of jumpers hitting pavement. All those people on the ground watching and not one leak. Yeah, you have people blocks away capturing jumpers, but nothing up close. Same with the people running out of the lobby set aflame. If this happened today, there would be carnage everywhere. They really did a good job censoring the horrors and carnage from griund zero.

I feel sorry for the people that had to choose between burning alive or jumping, I do, it's sad and terrible, but I have this morbid curiosity for stuff like this. I did the same thing with that Station night club fire. The blue print layouts, the interviews documenting everything that played out, etc.

Now I know there are those "graphic" pics floating around, but that looks like ground beef or raw, uncooked meat littering the streets. It's weak, not even that grim.

>Can't find it anymore.
oh how convenient. i call bullshit, faggot

I heard another reason is because they were blinded by the heavy smoke and other fumes so broken windows were mistaken for doorways to get downstairs

>trip fag

YOUR MOM IS SO FAT when I pictured her in my head SHE BROKE MY NECK

>room is filled with smoke
>inhale or keep your breath
>pass out regardless
>breathing reflex kicks and smoke gets into you anyway

hearty kek

how can you even have 0.1% chance to survive with that height?

Let him try and correct the record user, everyone knows he's bullshitting

if it was europe they would be charged for endangering pedestrians by jumping out the window.

The scence after some bitch cried into a reporter's arms. It was filmed behind a fireman who watched the body falling to the ground and then yelling and covering his face as something was about to hit him right when the body hit the ground and splattered. I believe it was on bestgore or theync but all 9/11 video archives from 2005 containing actual gore are somehow gone.

youtube.com/watch?v=sgaLxD3wu6M

Check here, video is gone
m.liveleak.com/view?i=d103633e95 and bestgore.com/suicide/911-world-trade-center-jumpers-best-videos/. The second and third video are gone on the second link.

I don't see how having parachutes in office buildings a mile tall is a bad idea.

Maybe nobody was expecting commercial airliners to crash into the buildings

They all got together and said "Let's jump out window lol"

How could no one save these videos? Fuck.

Landing in bushes vs landing on pavement

Cool though.

Parachutes need more than 415 meters to deploy, especially those in 2001.

fpbp

thats not a freefall , their chute is partially open.

americans are all wannabe tough guys but cowards when the chips are down

He's spinning, there's air resistance, the failed chute, and bushes vs. straight down into solid concrete,

Base jumping isn't a thing that exists so this is correct.

whatsat?

Hello infidel.
Today you will try to be nice to me.
And I will set before your eyes infidels who were forced to choose between falling to their death, randomized by abrupt concrete, or burning to death, as in hell.
It's like when you've got an English girl in your cellar, and you start a conversation about the rape in her past and in her future.
Islam is a religion of peace.

autism

They died from intoxication long before burning.

They were listening to this

youtube.com/watch?v=LnD0CNADZs0

Yolo

It's more about the chances, the Taiwan poster implied there was no chance.

There's always chance with things, what if one of the 9/11 jumpers landed in a bush? Fell on something to cushion the blow? Obviously now we know that this didn't happen but let's see if it does when or if another building gets hit by jets.

Jumping was a better alternative to burning alive/dying from smoke inhalation.

They pretty much had two choices:

1) Take your chance on making your way down the stairwell of a skyscraper that has pretty much become an inferno. .001% of being dead.

2) Jump and have a fast and painless death. 100% chance of being dead.

I would like to think I would of at least tried to get out the building but who knows what I or any of us would do in that situation.

Landing on a bush or something to cushion the blow at 150mph wouldn't change much.

Is that fucking Randy in the bottom middle one?

Inhaling smoke would have been a lot less painful as you lose consciusness quickly.

because fire is fucking hot and smoke is thick and suffocating?

why are people this ignorant of fires? do you even realize the danger of an interior fire?
youtube.com/watch?v=OOzfq9Egxeo

literally less than a minute for the intensity of the flames to inhibit people's actions + the spread of smoke incapacitating them completely. what are you going to do in that situation at the top of a skyscraper? anyone who experiences that kind of pain and asphyxiation would choose to jump out of sheer instinct alone rather than slowly die.

There was one on YouTube years ago from a guy named "skiddybeef."

He filmed from his apt window of people after they hit the ground. Looked like somebody whipped raspberries at a sidewalk.

>2003
>shitty vhs camera with left channel working
No wonder Europoors say we are a third world country.

You are dead pretty much instantly when you hit concrete doing 100+ MPH.

There is zero chance of survival jumping from that height. These people pretty much vaporized on impact, them landing in the hedges wont make it any better.

It's not slowly. 2 mouths of smoke and you're done.

I've seen the videos

go chug a cup of cinnamon tough guy, DON'T spit it out or else you prove your instincts get the better of you and fight for your life regardless of whether you want to choke to death or not

Yup, I worked with a guy the US Coast Guard who did body recovery in the San Francisco Bay area. He said the jumpers from the Golden Gate bridge would pretty much explode into pieces when they hit the water. All they would end up finding is an arm here and a leg there and maybe a whole torso sometimes.

Different scenario than being surrounded by smoke. Once you inhale the body will reject it but still pass out. Once the breath reflecs starts smoke will get to you and even if it didn't, your brain wouldn't get oxygen anyway and you'd be long gone.

If someone had a parachute and jumped from that height, would they survive?

No, a parachute needs a lot more height to deploy.

It's a big building.

>thermite burning behind you
>skin melting
>you now know now how deep the rabbit hole goes

you would jump too

for you

For you

What about base jumpers? They're pretty small heights. Or do they use special parachutes?

The smoke killed them long before they could feet heat.

You could easily fucking survive that if you don't go headfirst like these retards. Just do a stunt roll at the end.

For Jews

Jinx! Nice meme friend :^)

Different parachutes. 2001 parachutes probably couldn't do that unless they developed low height parachutes for that specific towers.

you're fucking dumb and do not even realize the burning building scenario at play. you're telling me you'd sit next to an open window choking to death rather than jump out yes? that means you are a defunct human, in other words genuinely mentally inhibited. please do not judge functioning human's reactions in life threatening situations; most of us want to live unlike yourself..

There's got to be something that would help someone survive at that height. What about a wing suit parachute combination?

Truth. Or just sit on an office chair and let the spring absorb the impact

I wouldn't sit next to the window. I would advance into the building and pass out in seconds. There is no chance of surviving a 150mph free fall on any existing surface. Intoxicating yourself was the favorable decision.

Only if you remembered to take one with you before leaving your home to the business office you work in.

>says 911 jumpers
>only posts pics of 18

If your options are falling to death or staying and almost certainly suffocating on smoke fumes and eventually burning to death, why wouldn't you rather jump?

- get to experience a unique and incredible and amazing feeling before you die
-get to see something that only other jumpers will have ever seen
-get to die very quickly
-feel liberated before you die rather than trapped and hot and unable to breath

I mean do you want witnesses running around like chickens with their heads cut off?
I know many have seen the art student who were decorating the building days before.

>american engineered
Burj Khalifa solve that problem with its panic rooms.

Actually it's being unable to breath a few second and pass out instantly before the fire can reach close to you.

Because Americans are pussies lmao

Yet several people have survived that fall.

Muricans so fucking stupid. Fucking climb your way down or get rope and harness and climb down stupid fat fucks. Or even take the fucking stairs and not be lazy waiting for elevator rofl

Not without equipment.

mcdonald's went bankrupt

reported for hate speech

enjoy prison