Sup Forums, if the Nazis killed 6000000 Jews over four years, they would have had to kill over 4000 a day

Sup Forums, if the Nazis killed 6000000 Jews over four years, they would have had to kill over 4000 a day.

Could they really have had the resources to house, burn and then diacard that many Jews? It doesn't make sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

rodoh.info/forum/
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/
holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?page_id=28
pastebin.com/jDhccabB
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babi_Yar#Massacres_of_29.E2.80.9330_September_1941
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm going to make this post every time a holocaust thread comes up.

I spent about 2 hours yesterday reading some holocaust debate forums and holocaust related websites.

It's a complete rabbit hole and you could spend your entire life researching this shit and it would still look vague and unclear.

rodoh.info/forum/
This is the premier holocaust debate forum I guess.

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/
This is a blog by some of the most prominent holocaust believers that supposedly debunk holocaust denier shit

BUT THERE ARE ALSO HOLOCAUST REVISIONIST BOOKS THAT ATTEMPT TO DEBUNK THEIR FUCKING BLOGS
holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?page_id=28
>Carlo Mattogno, Jürgen Graf, Thomas Kues: The “Extermination Camps” of “Aktion Reinhardt”—An Analysis and Refutation of Factitious “Evidence,” Deceptions and Flawed Argumentation of the “Holocaust Controversies” Bloggers
A literal book debunking holocaust BLOGGER believer arguments... and its 1396 pages long. And there are even believer blog posts and arguments against that book as well.

Don't bother with this shit OP. Holocaust revisionism and research is a rabbit hole that you will never get out of.

> could they really have the resources to do this?

Yes. It's not like there was just one death camp. There were many.

> B-b-but uncle Adolf said he just wanted to move them to Madagascar!

Wew lad. That's the most bluepilled shit I've ever heard.

Weird how there's no pictures of people being turned into lampshades or soap.

Weird how the 'gas chamber' had a wooden door that opened outwards.

Weird how the total number of Jews in Europe didn't decrease.

v strange, what to make of it

It's a fact that the ashes collected from Jews who were burned alive were made a popular coffee additive throughout Germany during the Nazi regime. Germans have gone on record saying this coffee additive made their drink rather [spoiler]juicy[/spoiler]

fucking kek

my sides are in space lol

Jesus Christ. Both lighthearted AND morbid.

There's a screenshot of an article where the jew said they were exaggerating the lampshade and soap story.

70 years later and the stormniggers are still mad.

Revisionism is nothing more but delicious goy tears.

We've got you by the balls, goys.

>m-muh holocaust is real oy vey uncle Hitler killed all the ebil joos
>>>stormfront
Every time some Correct the Record shill tier post is made in a holocaust thread about how it's "not a conspiracy theory" and "muh 6,000,000" it's always a goddamn stormfag
Stop shitting up this board.
Yes and the masturbation machines and hollocoasters.. oy veeey so awful!
You just have to belieeeeevve!!

>it's very difficult, time consuming and resource intensive to just not feed people

That's you OP. Faggot.

>many camps
How many of which were "death camps?" Is it even double digits? The whole idea of death camps is idiotic anyway. Why transport thousands of Jews a day to kill them in camps are not just kill them on the spot? Besides, Jews were kept for years in the "death camps", if the holocaust were real the entire population of those would have had to be replaced repeatedly.

>uncle Adolf wanted to send them Madagascar
He did

There were hundreds of Soviet gulag camps and during the WW2 period ~500,000 people perished in them.

This as far as I am aware is about the same number as perished in the German labour camp system, yet we do not accuse the Soviets of trying to intentionally eradicate a particular race.

most died of starvation or disease and were buried

We're not arguing whether or not the Germans starved their PoWs (they did most certainly because of food shortages and acute bureau mismanagement issues) we're arguing whether the Germans took their limited stock of pesticide and killed millions of civilian PoWs with it in the labor camps in their eastern fringe.
(funny how all of the Soviet liberated camps are 'death camps' and the allied liberated ones are regular labor camps, as if none of the western ones had any Jews, gypises [group here] in them)
>he did
True but not entirely understood I don't think, and I may need to explain what occured.
The Germans at no point, despite so many supporters of the ruling party and members being anti-Jew, ever intended to single the kikes out and kick them out or kill them. They did however make a deal with the Jewish communities of both national and international holdings that if they were to liberate either an African land or Israel they would cede it to the Jewish caucus most likely in exchange for money and support much like how the Soviets gave the kikes a Jewish oblast and got a lot of money and influence from it for their efforts abroad.
They even minted a commemorative coin with a swastika on one side and a star of david on the other.
So basically if the Germans had won, Israel would still exist. It'd be a nat soc influenced state instead of an allied one though.
The allies saw an opportunity to defame the Germans over fake shit and took it when the Soviets began alleging all that genocide rabble in the 60s.

I presume you didn't see the outrage over Company of Heroes 2. The russians legitimately believe that they did nothing wrong during the war when they were just as bad as the nazis if not worse.

>were buried
Where are the graves, family?

>what?

I said where

Are the graves

Are you saying Jews lie?

What? Cmon i dont believe that.

they lost the war because they were too busy killing jews?
germans are really hard workers?
whites are better at everything than shitskins, including genocide?

Also serious question but

>what does it even matter

Nobody actually denies that it happened they are just quibbling about the details. I heard Germar Rudolf on Red Ice Radio last week and he was saying that when he was younger he noticed that leftists would use the Holocaust as a bludgeon against any conservatives in Germany and it was important to debunk in order to remove the guilt and shame being fostered on Germans and the rest of the West. But in the interview he admitted that Jews were put in camps, mistreated, many died of disease/malnutrition, etc.

So what do these people expect is going to happen? All of our guilt is supposed to evaporate when the people learn that the Germans were a little less hard on the Jews than they had been led to believe?

>Oh they only robbed, beat, imprisoned, enslaved, starved and shot the jews. They did not gas them and turn them into soap and lampshades. Guess Nazism wasn't so bad!

>Oh it was only 2 million not 6 million! Hitler did nothing wrong!

I'm not totally against revisionism. I doubt the 6 million figure and the gas chambers but I really don't know. And I don't really care. It does not matter.

Not four years. The first concentration camps were opened as early as 1933, so it gives more time.

HAAAATE SPEEEEEEECH!!!!

SOMEBODY ARREST THIS FILTHY ANTI-SEMITE!

>Yes. It's not like there was just one death camp

There weren't any "Death Camps"

They put rocks over the graves and made it illegal to use any sort of Ground Penetrating Radar or any such surveying device to inspect for corpses in the suspected areas where there may have been graves.
Do you even know your 'history'? The claim is that the pesticide killings didn't start until the late years of the war.
Dingus.

Which is reasonable. Do you know more efficient ways of killing people en mass?
btw, having german IP doesn't make me german

And I'm going to make this post as well. :^)

Too long so I had to pastebin it: pastebin.com/jDhccabB

They had a ton of nerve gas, if they were really that worried about the genocide being detected like some accusers claim they had nerve gas that doesn't leave stains and harmful residue on the alleged victims for cleanup.
AND they could have easily said smuggled nerve gas into the camps.
Zyklon B is extremely hard to kill people with because you have to make them eat it or somehow get them to breathe in a lot of the dust if you go the grinding route and there's no allegations that they did either of that the allegation is that they magically melted the pellets without heaters and either put them into water and showered people with it (improbable and would not successfully kill all victims in one run creating a great waste of it, if the watering down doesn't make it less harmful upon skin absorption) or evaporated the zyklon and made them breathe it in (also improbable because there were no heaters in the 'gas chambers', and filling the room with the smoke would cost more than their entire supply at any given time)

>Mattogno
>Leuchter
>Irving
>Zundel
>Faurisson

wew

In Soviet Russia 1-2 gorillion were killed by death squads. If that reminds you of the Latin American type then you're on the right track. Waffen SS went from village to village killing whoever, which is why the precise figure killed varies over such a very wide range.

The whole ghetto, concentration camp and immolation and hence "holocaust" (death by fire in Hebrew) is a bit of an exaggeration, promoted for political purposes by Zionists, to dramatize what was for the most part an ordinary slaughter.

Also, see this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babi_Yar#Massacres_of_29.E2.80.9330_September_1941

>be Nazi
>trying to clean your nation of the Jew menace
>deportation is the only option
>start rounding them up and getting them all ready to move out
>rest of the world starts attacking you
>not enough resources to maintain both the deportation camps and the war
>only orders are to stop the Jew menace escaping back into the country in all the confusion
>Allies start preventing rations reaching these camps
>Jews start dying
>Nazis lose
>Allies arrive and find Jews either dead or dying from disease or starvation
>"oy vey, they were intentionally killing us off!"
>ignore that many Jews survived for years in these "death camps"
>ignore that they built temporary accommodation for the Jews, which would be useless if your aim is to kill them
>ignore that they shaved the Jews' heads to prevent parasites spreading, which is pointless if you just want to kill them
>"they killed 6 million of us!"
>ignore that there are no records for this, nor proof of more than 6 million Jews in Europe at this time
>ignore that the Nazis would have pushed out more Jews without fatalities if the Allies hadn't interrupted

The classic "death camp" meme

Because you can't simply shoot a bunch of people in a ditch. It MUST be a camp.
-OP

They used jews as kindling to make fire to burn jews and you need like five jews to burn a jew so that's like already 4000/6.

>280m3 of Jew daily
>in a ditch

LMAO learn some math, leaf

>They made it illegal to use any sort of Ground Penetrating Radar

How convenient for (((them.)))

the real question here is, why is the holocaust such a mainstream thing but all the other "horrific" past slaughterfests in different nations and races not even mentioned.
that alone should make you think.
its like the slavery thing, middle east and turkey had the biggest slave ownerships in the entire world but no mention of that in schools or elsewhere in mainstream.

this

there was ONE russian general who personally executed 7,000 polish prisoners in 28 days during WW2

imagine how many of God's Chosen People could be killed by just sending troops from village to village shooting them right there

wtf is this pic, is this what happens when you mix sam hyde with nicolas cage?

It's from the pilot for his TimeWarner show.