ITT: Acceptable eastern european countries

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phosphorite_War
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i take it that there's literally no others then, good to know

Hehe ebin : DDDDD

Hehe ebin : DDDD

I would say us, but we're actually Central European.

Don't fool yourself balkan boy.

"According to Emmanuel de Martonne, in 1927 the Central European countries included: Austria, Czechoslovakia, Germany, Hungary, Poland, Romania and Switzerland. Italy and Yugoslavia are not considered by the author to be Central European because they are located mostly outside Central Europe. The author use both Human and Physical Geographical features to define Central Europe."

You fucking philistine.

This, I would have said the same, but Romania is central european.

All the Balkan countries should be nuked except for Estonia.

All the Baltic countries should be nuked except for Estonia.

Fug

Baltic are north european countries.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Europe

Is Poland eastern? If so, Poland.

You can be an honorary Roman.

Thank you.
When nuking them is absolutely unavoidable, do it when northern winds are blowing.
But you should reconsider.

No we are not.
We are just 3 Baltic countries. All different btw.
And this is GOOD.

Yeah, we are unique, because we are neither slavs or scandinavians. We have different mentality as well, but sadly many people think we equal russians. We actually hate russians.

So, nowadays F.Y.R.o.M. is considered a central european country?

I always wanted to die in a nuclear fire, tho. Imagine the blast, it must look glorious

Wait, aren't you essentially Russians?

I mean Latvians.

As we globalize more and more, the center of europe shifts ever closer toward africa.

Soon enough you will be considered a nordic masterrace as well, debtbro.

No. Yugoslavia was added by some as CE and not considered by others. The only reason there was a debate about is because it spanned both the Balkans and CE.

FYROM is definitely Balkan.

So far only poland.

Hating your neighbor...
Will we forgive them at some point when the evil bitch manipulating him is gone (is she already and now we are being manipulated?)...

arigato gozaimasu a fackingu-leafu sama

mu isaama on minu arm best song :^)

The hedgehog visiting my garden, she is innocent and I can not be selfish.
Sorry, trying to avoid this glorious blast. Will it make us enemies for me being against your deathwish?

Not.
The line "Su üle Jumal valvaku" is wrong.
Should be erased or "Su üle Jumalad valvaku".

Moldova.

Everyone else is shit.

Every Lithuanian I've ever talked to on the internet has been completely braindead

Nah, of course not. And as sad as it is, a random shitposter here does not posses nuclear launch codes, unless the SKYKING larpers actually manage to make a correct guess.

No, google latvian history. We have completely different language.
We dislike Russians, because they celebrate the victory of soviet union over nazi's. This isn't victory for latvians because we got occupied anyway. We even have a monument for soviet victory. Many latvians think it should be destroyed, but russians oppose. I am not particulary happy that my country was ruined by communism.
There are russian "gopniks", I forgot how you call them in english. Basically they are street hooligans who steal mobile phones and are always asking to "borrow few cents". Most of the crime here is done by russians. Also Russia occupied Ukraine, we could easily be next..

Thanks for reminding, my fellow men is like a fucking pokemon

Destroying monuments is like burning libraries imho. It is history.

We moved one monument from centre of Tallinn to beside graveyard and they celebrate their victory there. It is their history (and ours, too, sad as it is), they should remember it and may be in some time in the future they consider side effects what it caused, too.

>that pic
i giggled

Why would i care for class B europeans bong?

This was an ultra-powerful meme used in 1987 as weapon of mass awakening in Phosphorite War. Irresistible.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phosphorite_War

Deep respect to Priit Pärn for meming it.

(Do you remember it or are you too young to remember? I fought in this war of ours.)

*pssst* hey kids, do you need an abortion?

>(Do you remember it or are you too young to remember? I fought in this war of ours.)
Im a filthy millenial so no, but dog bless

Greasy fucks should not speak

but i'm a boy senpai