Titans #1 Lettered Preview

Just de-age them and make a Titans East book.
>Damian sees Dick in the Nightwing get-up
>Mocks it
>While hiding his confusing teen boner

the end for now

Speaking of confusing boners...
Empty Hand or Manhattan?
>A Morrison comic actually influencing DC canon
Hah.

I'm viscerally opposed to this idea

Yeah probably just Manhattan, it was in Rebirth itself too

Is...Is she rolling her eyes? Oh, real classy.

Aqualad looks derp as fuck but Speedy's downright nailing the midlife crisis 90s-guy look.

I remember some guy being mad that Wally didn't try to find Linda immediately in the one-shot so I'm glad she's the main thing on his mind right now. He needs to get to Iris too after this gets settled.

> "I'm the fastest man alive."

> tfw your sorta ex finds out about your wife

>I'm the fastest man alive
That you are, Wally, that you are.

>we're being WATCHED
Subtle

So he ran with the New 52 Teen Titans, but was still the main Flash and married to Linda?

Like Booth ruins it this is killing my nostalgia. i love it

>it's a booth-rapmund-dalhouse episode

just rip my eyes out, familia

No the 50s team.

> their reunion gradually becomes gayer every time it's drawn

i'm...sort of shipping this....

He has both a natural new 52 history with memories attached as well as pre-Flashpoint memories. That particular panel seems like an error though to me. I think it should have the pre-Flashpoint costumes since he's recounting his preFP history on this page?

But uses the New 52 costumes, and Lillith is there

Since he'll be deaged to 20-21, the end result will be like Dick's Batman career it seems.

Manhattan gave them pants when he fucked with time. Abnett has namechecked the Haney/Cardy stuff as an inspiration

All Wally needs is a good artist, so his costume isn't shit.

What little we saw of Reis drawing it looked good

This Wally is from New Earth, but somehow the New 52 history elements (such as costumes) weave themselves into his memories. He mentions it in "DC Universe Rebirth" after Barry pulls him to Prime Earth. His memories while in the Speed Force had Trunks Superman and classic Teen Titans costumes, but after ending up on Prime Earth, the New 52 reality somehow merged with his memories.

I just want real Young Justice back
Bart > Wally

>Bart > Wally

no

But I think if/when Bart comes back he'll be with the LoSH at least at first, I don't think DC wants to rush anything with the YJ generation after how they've been treated for like the past decade.

10 years stolen. He discusses it with Barry in "DC Universe Rebirth". He has memories of being the main Flash and Linda's husband from New Earth, even though now his body is younger and he originally comes wearing his old Kid Flash suit.

Why? Well, Speed Force.

bart is only good as a kid character. wally is the best young-adult hero dc has.

It might be best to stick Bart and Kon both with the Legion for a while, IMO.

Tim is... improving somewhat in Detective. But Bart and Kon both could stand to avoid fighting for space with Kid Flashes and Superboys that are running around at the moment.
Batman only gets away with having like 7 Robins by being Batman and having a book for each of them to feature in.

I think that you and most of people here misunderstand what Rebirth said.
>Barry fucks up while saving his mother, creates Flashpoint Universe
>While restoring universe to normal Pandora butts in and integrate Wildstorm to strengthen world against some Great Enemy, and changing history in the process.
>Then Dr. Manhattan steals ten years, blocks JSA and possibly deintegrate Milestone.

It's not ten years stolen from New Earth Universe, it's from Original Prime Earth Universe.

I don't agree with your reading. If anything the scene with Pandora makes it seem like she was trying to fix what Manhattan had done rather than her mixing of worlds happening first. There is ambiguity though, probably intentional since they want this to take 2 years to play out fully.

>Empty Hand or Manhattan?
both I'd say, it's going to turn out that Manhattan was being manipulated by The Empty Hand into doing it, thus fulfilling Johns' claim that Manhattan isn't the villain here

I want this as a poster.

90s nostalgia is truly cancer.

I don't see this. The first panel especially seems to imply that she was the first to mess with things.

It feels so good to see the Flash drawn without shitty lines everywhere in these Flashbacks.

And then Wally breaks out crying because of his vanished marriage.

To me the first two panels are saying that she carried the blame for his actions but everything was really him and his fingerprints are clearly still on it. But I guess I'm also reading that third bubble in the first panel sarcastically and maybe it's not?

Donna's new costume is pretty shit

Anyone else hope they don't bring back Roy's pre new 52 status quo? You know, with the dead daughter?

I think it's ok on its own but inferior to the starfield and red costumes.

WAIT FUCK IS THAT THE EMPTY HAND

they're only bringing back good things

>Is...Is she rolling her eyes? Oh, real classy.
His ex-girlfriend just asked about another woman, and she knows Wally. The only other reaction worth a damn would be Dick's mild surprise at having never heard of this particular woman.

Was in a comic book store in south end today (uk) and he had all of tomorrows comics and be wouldn't let me buy them. Does he hate money or something?

there are street date regulations, probably just didn't want to get himself into trouble

>maybe Dick recognizes the name as a booty call