youtube.com/watch?v=NmqTzPUt76U
strawpoll.me/13414449
youtube.com/watch?v=f2Usn11k_wE
youtube.com/watch?v=sxx-VKoFM1M
youtube.com/watch?v=biSwsYm1SoI
youtube.com/watch?v=j-abTHU6NCU
youtube.com/watch?v=iVwZ-n72Gm0
youtube.com/watch?v=J5gHBCz-DII
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/How_do_I_get_into_Big_Finish?
audiobookbay.la/audio-books/doctor-who-big-finish-large-collection-multiple/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

which one?

This is why Hartnell is my favorite Doctor.
He truly connected with children.

Let's try something and see where it goes. Ok.

Knock knock.

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the second /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.

/who/ did it once. Now, we're gonna do it again! Yet another entry in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, 12/Bill “I'm a lesbian” Potts) and one of these authentic titles:
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho
And free scenario prompts:
games.usvsth3m.com/drwho/

We are going to be starting an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin works well.)

BONUS: Anyone who wants to do cover art or "illustrations" is encouraged.

doctor who

was shit

Who's there?

The Doctor.

The Doctor who?

DOCTOR... WHO-OO-OO-OO-OO

youtube.com/watch?v=SWOwwGnDLVI

Tom Baker abandoned his wife and children.

dennis, is that you?

It's actually Doctor whom.

The original, some might say.

Based Piss Heather

>there is a commercial space fuel that is able to bend reality at will and nobody stopped to think how dangerous and overpowered that is

Scatfags please leave

>It can fly the TARDIS because "I'm The Pilot"

C R I N G E

*The Doctor Falls Headcanon (At least until the Christmas Special)*
Bill never left with Heather. It the entire sequence was a hallucination by Bill as she was dying next to The Doctor. Bill is dead.
The TARDIS sensing The Doctor's death, materialized around him. (It was able to bypass the time distortion as it is a fucking time machine)
Being in a safe, familiar environment restarts the regeneration process waking The Doctor.

youtube.com/watch?v=NmqTzPUt76U

The drummer really shat the bed on this one

>the climax of the song is ruined by bill's fucking mum

Reminder that there's a massive square in the middle of london of demolished buildings that will conveniently be back to normal with no explanation next year

It's like pottery.

vote /who/ for best Sup Forums general
strawpoll.me/13414449

The ending we deserve.

what's up /who/, haven't been on here since like marcelo camargo because Sup Forums is terrible. are you guys excited about chibnall or do you hate him

>what did he mean by this

Remember how the monks put a pyramid in the middle of london and then flew away?
A massive square of land had to be demolished for that to go there

>I thought they were doing a film or something.

will we finally get the alan johnson doctor we deserve

The point is more that it will never be addressed again and all of the buildings will be back there with no explanation next time they do an aerial shot of london

>Dude wibbly wobbly timey wimey LMAO

earthquake

timequake

This needs to be in black and white with "The Doctor Falls" written in French and fancy cursive in the middle to truly make this a kinograph

Why?

>to truly make this a kinograph
can't you read?

What is the most average season of Doctor Who?

series 8 > series 10 > series 9

Yeah, I saw that, but what about that makes it extra kino?
Series 3

average as in quality?

if so, season 13 for the classic series and series 3 for nuwho

S7 is the most mediocre series

It's a le epic Sup Forums meme. I can't find the image for the life of me but someone did this with a 3x3 for "Le Chat dans le Chapeau" (Cat in the Hat) and it was fucking amazing. Black and white and a French title suddenly makes it look avant-garde

Season 8. I love The UNIT family and based Delgado, but there's no story that blows my socks off. Other season with shit serials either have a couple GOAT ones to balance it out or are ultra garbage like Season 24. At least there's no stinkers either.

Point taken

only 7A, 7B rules

no, 7B is equally forgettable

>7B rules
The only story that even comes close to being above average is Hide, and the ending completely fucks that one.

>Series 3
>The series with:
>Smith and Jones
>Gridlock
>Human Nature/Family of Blood
>Blink
>Utopia/Sound of Drums/Last of the Time Lords, aka the greatest NuWho finale ("hur durrr the ending is shit" fuck off faggot that doesn't matter when the fucking two and a half hours leading up to it were fucking brilliant, if people can call The Doctor Falls kino with its absolutely garbage ending including a lesbian puddle god then series 3 finale should be regarded as kino as well)

Apparently all this makes a mediocre series. A series with some of the highest quality Nuwho episodes is average..okay then

Absolute kino

>Series 3
Are you pulling my leg m8?

Which one was Hide?

are you suggesting that S3 is anything other than average?

No

Haunted house with the pocket dimension.

I wish they would release a First Doctor pop.

Who was the best negro on the show? This is
includes minor characters.

The canon 9th Doctor
youtube.com/watch?v=f2Usn11k_wE

>wanting pops

Is this the shota thread?

Rick James.

>BONZAI

tfw no shota companion

I always thought it was weird he takes broads on his trips and not a boy, who would, you know. Probably actually enjoy it more.

>Doctor dosn't take boys.
>Who is Mickey Smith, Vislor Turlough, Wilfred Mott, Adric, Harry Sullivan, Rory Williams, Jamie McCrimmon, Ian "The Motherfucker" Chesterton, Captain Jack Harkness, The Brigadier, ect.

He never took The Brig with him but ok

Press F to pay respects.

This man would be the perfect Doctor. The fact he isn't among the favorites to take the role is a crime.

reminder that bill and heather only talked to each other like twice, never went on any dates, barely know each other at all and somehow they're true lovers

>The fact he isn't among the favorites to take the role is a crime.
His name soared to the top the other day and he's been suggested literally for years.

Is it a crime to print actual lookalike money or something?

I said boys not men

youtube.com/watch?v=sxx-VKoFM1M
is this canon?

Hahaha what the fuck what is this from

My guess would be the christmas episode where 10 sonic'd an ATM to make money fly out

youtube.com/watch?v=biSwsYm1SoI

is THIS canon?

WHY AM I JUST NOW DISCOVERING THE WAR DOCTORS THEME SONG!?!?!
IT'S SO GOOD!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=j-abTHU6NCU

youtube.com/watch?v=iVwZ-n72Gm0

Is this better than the theme music for Russels run?

What do you think chibbers thinks of the "organic" meme? Will his tardis be more classic looking or a piece of coral shit with household items tacked onto the console like the first two nuwho interiors?

What kind of stupid ass question is that? Yes, counterfeiting is illegal.

Isn't this just the actual first theme but pitch shifted, maybe slowed down slightly? It sounds like the exact same orchestration but in a different key

But if it's just on regular paper and would never pass as genuine, and it's used as a prop and you have no intention of even attempting to use it as a counterfeit, is that still a crime?

youtube.com/watch?v=J5gHBCz-DII

>"they don't know capaldi's coming"
>they all clearly have cards with questions for peter on them before capaldi shows up

yes

Yes, because you've still counterfeited money regardless of your intention. Maybe if on the reverse side it said "THIS IS FAKE" and you had good lawyers you'd get away with it. Photoshop even won't work if it detects you're trying to edit money.

I doubt he's putting much thought into what a single theme from 7 years ago looked like, user.

Just watched karen gillan's short film, it was good
She's super cool desu

Matt's first tardis was still organic, and it's a design philosophy that they took very seriously. The designer of the current tardis was different and went mechanical because moff wanted to, which ultimately means that the direction of the next tardis interior will be completely up to chibs

>Maybe if on the reverse side it said "THIS IS FAKE"
Basically this; that's what they do for toy cash registers and such. Or print it in slightly the wrong colour.

What would /who/ reccomend as a starting point for someone who wants to start listening to the BF audios?

Spare parts

doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/How_do_I_get_into_Big_Finish?

Why is BF so expensive?
I want to start listening to them but the prices are a little too extreme for me.

>The next TARDIS will be more organic than 9/10/11 and will be like the set of Pee-Wee's playhouse with eyes and a mouth on the wall.

audiobookbay.la/audio-books/doctor-who-big-finish-large-collection-multiple/

I think Pee-Wee WAS a Time Lord

holy fuck this is awesome, literally everything i would imagine from a war based who series