The Unlikliest of Heroes

HILLARY BTFO BY JULIAN ASSANGE. Her political career, after thirty years of corruption, is being destroyed by an Austrailian.

You faggots and shills better go ahead and jump ship before more leaks come out. Defending this bitch at this point is already hard enough I'm sure.

What? I haven't seen shit.

>sucking this traitors dick

yea no. hillary will be president in november and theres nothing you trump shills can do about it

Youre welcome

He's making that bitch squirm after the DNCLeaks, come October he's going to destroy her. Like toying with your enemy before you finish them. She shouldn't have killed the leaker, now he's fucking pissed, which explains a lot.

The ultimate shitpost. Sup Forums can only be jealous of this based God.

Thank you. I give all credit to user

So the answer is nothing then.

>Aussie shitposting will literally make America great again

No she won't. I bet Johnson gets better numbers.

When you fuck do you blow your load in the first 30 seconds?

His intention to ruin her is clear.

I never thought Julian Assange would go down as a hero of the right. The leftcucks are already turning on him

I remember back when all the shills were in denial of there being leaks at all. They went from, "there are no leaks" to "it's nothing".

inb4 he dies before he can leak shit

The fact that he has survived this long indicates he has a dead man's trigger that his enemies fear. You don't play the game he's playing without insurance. Their only approach can be to smear him in the media.

Rather, it indicates his enemies fear he has a dead man's trigger. He well might not.

>be a second amendment guy
>decide to do, something, maybe, I don't know, to Assange to trigger the Ultimate Leak
>nothing
>whoops
>and now any remaining non-trigger files won't leak either
>Aesop runs up from the grave and slaps your dumb mouth

Australians are the most powerful race in the world.

they'd know everything he's stolen already though, and what he's released already so there must be something he's holding onto that are keeping them at bay..

it must be weird for him though.. knowing that when he does release what ever he has, he's a dead man.
Sure, he might have a significant impact on world relations, but he knows he wont live to experience it..
He'll have to choose between his own life, and the file which if released could change history

I suspect he's blowing hot air again as he's prone to do.

pic is how i will lurk the leaked emails

>tfw waiting for an Australian to shitpost
>just post that shit now m8

>I never thought Julian Assange would go down as a hero of the right.
Hes a hero of DEMOCRACY

Holy shit assange is the ultimate aussie shitposter

>tfw you shitpost so hard that you change geopolitics.

>When you fuck do you blow your load in the first 30 seconds

Not willingly...

>tfw Trump's chances of winning are entirely dependent of Assange

Assange had better deliver

What happened here?

You skipped a phase. The "looking at these leaks is illegal"

Muslims beat up some lifeguards and tried claiming the beaches about a decade ago, it sparked a race war.

Must feel good man.

Thread

Is straya youth still this based?

Not really, most are careless and misled. It's only a fringe group of people that care about sociopolitical issues, nobody likes multiculturalism but nationalism is dead so we just let things go to shit because it doesn't affect our lives within the next few months.

Yeah but you don't hear about it that much anymore because the main stream media leans to the left.

I live in the area close to where the riots happened and even now when I walk through there at night I get told to "fuck off back to Europe"

Nationalism is dead? Nigga what area are you from?

>traitor
>"hey guys our government is doing some fucking hectic shit and we're responsible as voters"

Moron.

Are you European?

[spoiler]Melbourne[/spoiler]

There's no where near as many lefty faggots down here as you'd think though.

The australian shitposter to end all australian shitposters

This.
Regardless of political persuasion, truth is sacrosanct and corruption is a cancer on society.

Mother of Pearl. Breeding ground for leftie cucks. Btw how's the apex gangs treating you down there?

Yeah, like i'm going to believe anything a "hacker" releases. He could easily do hacks in in microsoft word to make fake emails. This is all bullshit and lies spread by the GOP- just a small part in the grand right wing conspiracy to discredit the next president of the United States and first woman president: Hillary R. Clinton.

Keep telling yourself that you delusional bogan. You CTR shitheads need better proxies. Nobody on Sup Forums ever takes Aussie's seriously in the first place.

None in my area, I read that neighbourhood watches are forming around the city now and the state government is in panic mode.

>why do I want one of these now?

This is some Daikatana level shit

I think I read something similar but aren't the VIC police urging that they don't do anything about it? Also didn't they make a shit load of arrests in the last few?

Who is this character

Makes me damn proud

$.05 has been deposited into your account. Thanks for correcting the record.

The right-left dichotomy is become a little stale. It needs to be re-examined on what the cleavages that actually create the greatest variance in the opinions of "left" and "right" are. Is Left-Right even a primarily useful axis at this point? It has become conflated with so many other spectrums of belief that constitute a political identity.

I am a proponent of the Republican vs. Aristocrat cleavage on the means of obtaining power over the Left-Right one on the means of economy.

Donald Trump is TRULY a republican in the small-r sense of the word as well as the traditional pre-neocon views of the Republican Party.

>Republicanism is a political ideology in opposition to monarchy and tyranny. Republicans hold that a political system must be founded upon the rule of law, the rights of individuals, and the sovereignty of the people. It is also closely connected to the idea of civic virtue, the responsibility citizens owe to their republic, and to opposition to corruption, or the use of public power to benefit the politician.

>Aristocracy (Greek ἀριστοkρατία aristokratía, from ἄριστος aristos "excellent," and kράτος kratos "power") is a form of government that places power in the hands of a small, privileged ruling class.[1] The term derives from the Greek aristokratia, meaning "rule of the best".[2]

I've always thought the nomenclature of the two political parties in the USA was transparently meaningless. Are the Republicans not for democracy? And yet they are a political party in a democracy reliant on democracy for power. Are the Democrats, in being opposed to the republicans, monarchist? Are they against the republic that similarly they wish to rule and which allows them power? The names are redundant and meaningless. You may as well have the 'good' party vs. the 'virtue' party.

Meanwhile everyone wonders why someone would shoot a staffer before discrediting his leaks

He didn't lie so good

I bet the Ecadorian embassy meets the pointy end of a US cruise missle in short order. Look out below....

That's like a Bond villain explaing his whole plot instead of just shooting Bond when he had the chance. In the end it just gives Hillary more time and opportunity ti get out of it.

amen

> Australians are taking shitposting to the new level

how many hillary nudes do you think he's sitting on?

Cop here, we arrest hundreds, they're dumb as rocks. The courts let them out a day later. Fuck it's making me jaded

>traitor
>Australian

For a while I was confused as to why Assange is shitposting hard but apparently he personally blames Clinton for the Swedish Rape case shit. Hell hath no fury like a pissed off Aussie hacker

next time try breaking their legs

>expose corruption
>traitor
every time..

>claims to live near where it happened
>claims to be told to fuck off back to Yuropoor lands.

Hahaha you must live that close to here then. I've lived in the area where it happened my whole life, and it's the sandniggers that cop it. And before that, it was the Greeks and Italians, but that was 40 years ago.

Way to try and make yourself sound cool.

And having said that, there are sandniggers that live here that aren't even given shit, cause they're locals that have been living in the area for 20+ years, and are nice as fuck.

If you kill him, you only make him stronger

you cannot kill the wikileaks, because the wikileaks is an idea.

+2 Sheckles

Is that Carl the cuck on the far left?

Cheerin

That's why I'm sure he's calculating the FUCK out of the days pre- and post- the major happening leak dump. Man, he is likely the most paranoid dude in the entire world tbqh. I trust he's more aware of the risks than anyone else, so he'll be fine. A wizard yadda yadda.

Trump is a true Republican senpai. Not a NWO globalist.

*tip* good sir!

This. Now that Assange has shown his cards, the Dems are going to prepare the perfect cover up since they may already know what he's going to leak.

If this really is something that will surely have Hillary indicted, then there's no reason to wait on it.

Fuck off shill.

Self-preservation is a motherfucker.

She's probably got her goons out looking for him too.

Wouldnt be surprised if he dies in an "accident" very soon.

>is being destroyed by an Austrailian.
they released the emus

>discredit the next president of the United States and first woman president: Hillary R. Clinton
Who the fuck do you guys think you're fooling? You're not even being subtle or talking like you're from around here. The dramatics of that sentence read like satire and it doesn't even sound like YOU buy your own shit at this point.

I see why they decided to put a stop to his trail of blood.

She doesn't respect anyone
She is killing choosen ones and goyim alike
Black's and whites
She is a modern caliguga
BUT DON'T MATTER BECOSE THE POWERS HAS ALREADY DECIDE ,THE BANSHEE HAS SPOKEN AND HIS NEXT STOP IS THE POLITICAL DEATH.

The Republican Party is PARTICULARLY focused on civic virtue, eliminating corruption, and providing equality of opprotunity: they wanted to ban salvery because they thought the slaveowners were insidiously removing the livelihoods of free men in the North.

Early Republican ideology was reflected in the 1856 slogan "free labor, free land, free men", which had been coined by Salmon P. Chase, a Senator from Ohio (and future Secretary of the Treasury and Chief Justice of the United States).[26] "Free labor" referred to the Republican opposition to slave labor and belief in independent artisans and businessmen. "Free land" referred to Republican opposition to plantation system whereby slaveowners could buy up all the good farm land, leaving the yeoman independent farmers the leftovers. The Party strived to contain the expansion of slavery, which would cause the collapse of the slave power and the expansion of freedom.[27]

At the time, the Democrats were ironically the party of the arisocrats.

Bump

It had real meaning at the time. Obviously most parties will claim to be for good things. However, when you name and brand yourself after everything and make that the heart of your agenda, that's the difference.

I think the Republicans have retained to varying degrees that same ethos and ideology with recent aberrations like the Neocons and the Progressives.

The Democrats on the other hand are shapeshifters. The Democrats are themselves actually named after the same Republican Party that the Republicans named themselves after "Jefferson's Republican Party against the Hamiltonian Federalists and crypto-royalists "

The main difference is that the Republicans have stayed close to their roots in a lot of ways when it comes to the big philosophical questions.

The Democrats basically completely repudiated them based on the rise of social democracy and modeled themslves after that. The Republican Party is the only Party that actually continues to vigorously promote a republican form of government where the people as a whole are sovereign and all power must be held accountable.

I've been a Paultard from 2007-2012 and was a lukewarm Rand supporter between that and 2015. It's not that I dislike Rand, I just think he's lost the gall to vigorously defend the interests of average Americans.

Now, Trump and the Pauls disagree about a lot. But one thing where I think they can agree is that the current power structure must be overturned and that the people must truly have power in this country again. The bureaucracies must be purged.

I'm scared Sup Forums