Was it a good idea for Trump to suggest gun rights activists kill Hillary?

Was it a good idea for Trump to suggest gun rights activists kill Hillary?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YMHOcmDVBP0
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ba3x-name0
edition.cnn.com/2016/08/10/politics/trump-second-amendment/
youtube.com/watch?v=DLNFsl130_Y
bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37036624
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well Paul Ryan removing Trump as the nominee might tell you it wasn't a good idea.

>gun grabbing politician might get elected and destroy your rights
>encourage gun owning Americans to defend their rights from tyranny
It's the reason the second amendment exists

Clinton is an enemy to the country.

I could care less at this point.

She's the reason why men NEVER wanted women to have the right to vote or even have any type of human autonomy.

This is correct. The first time I saw Trumps statement, they edited out the part at the start where he mentions the second amendment, so it sounded like a general comment on Hillary electing liberal judges. I was like "WTF Trump?"

Then I saw the whole statement earlier today and was like, "No duh, that makes sense." Stupid Jew media, they know what they do.

So, it's okay to kill someone if they try to impose restriction on gun ownership?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Kill them both. While we are at it, go for gold. Kill all involved with politics in general.

Sage and slide

We have a constitution for a reason, leaf

Be down range from me once. Just once.

No. It was almost as bad a decision as relying on everyone else to backpedal for him. It makes it look like he's going to make stupid decisions and rely on everyone else to cover for him. Not exactly presidential.

>things that never happened, the post

If any person tries to infringe on our rights we have the power to remove said person

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it's natural manure.
>Thomas Jefferson

Yes since gun control is the first step to tyranny.

Yes.

WE GOT A REAL TOUGH GUY OVER HERE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WATCH OUT

So, whatever is in the constitution cannot be altered even if a majority of voters want it changed?

Its funny how Trumpfags are back tracking with HE NEVER SAID THAT REEEEEEEEEE

They are like roaches in the light. They scatter away once it gets real.

>Was it a good idea for Trump to suggest gun rights activists kill Hillary?
when did he do that?

Not without a massive legal process. Not to mention gun grabbing fags aren't the majority, everyone only fucking listens to them because they live in the cities and bitch constantly.

He didn't. But if it sounded like he did to you then you must do what your inner Cuck tells you to do.

Pass the amendment through the Houses and have 75% of the States ratify it. Otherwise laws imposed altering the 2nd amendment are not valid.

A great idea, the best idea. A lot of smart people are telling me this is the right idea.

>things that never happened, the post
Perhaps you can provide a plausible alternative meaning?

>Hillary wants to abolish -- essentially abolish the Second Amendment. By the way, if she gets to pick, if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is
Let's take a look at what he said.
>if she gets her pick
This can only mean that if she is elected president and has the power to appoint a Supreme Court Justice. A power that citizens have no legal capacity to stop.
>Second Amendment people
What else does this mean other than gun right activists?

So if he is specifying gun right activists to somehow stop Hillary as president from appointing a Supreme Court justice what other plausible explanation is there than Trump advocating gun related violence on a Clinton administration?

>it's fine that Hillary is directly responsible for the deaths of soldiers and thousands of others! It's fine that she's currently undermining the country with her efforts!
>HOW DARE TRUMP SUGGEST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE STAND UP FOR THEMSELVES AGAINST TYRANNY!

>Was it a good idea for Trump to suggest gun rights activists kill Hillary?
Well they better hurry before its too late and nature takes its course. She's having seizures at an alarming rate now.

youtube.com/watch?v=YMHOcmDVBP0

That's pretty much what our nation was founded on. We understand you never broke free from the crown, but yes, from time to time it is important to remind the oligarchs what happens when they stop working in the best interests of the People.

What did he mean, then?

I can't believe people are saying that assassinating Hillary would be constitutional. That's fucking insane. Validating murder? Trump flirts with fascism and tyranny far more than Hillary, even the fucking Harvard Republicans thought so. The worst part about Trump is his obnoxia validates others to act the same way, redneck retards believe the shit he says because he frames it as a truth.
>I love guns. I know a lot about guns. I've got gun people you've never heard of. We should kill a presidential candidate that's smart. I love guns.

>if
Maybe not vote for her?

>Let's look at what he said.

> Trumps public relations team

>from time to time it is important to remind the oligarchs what happens when they stop working in the best interests of the People.

When has the "People" ever done this?

American Revolution was a tax revolt led by the landed gentry.

Yes, leaf. The second amendment exists to provide a kind brutal power to the people, that in the case the the rule of law isn't respected by those we put in power, we have pseudo legal means to reinstate the rule of law.

Don't give me "But your pea shooters won't do shit against tanks." People drive those tanks, and people have political views, if there's ever a legitimate revolt against those in government, I suspect many in the military would agree with that revolt.

Like, srsly lol. Wut even is second amendment for if not for hunting lol

>Now speaking to the NRA folks, who are great - when you, I'll tell you, so they endorse me, they endorsed me early.
That's a different subject. The fact that you put it in the same paragraph does not change the context or the subject of what was said previously.

>landed gentry
Smugglers, thieves, and counterfeiters is what you meant to say.

Yes, but only if they succeed. Even the suggestion of gun restriction should be considered treason.

And then in turn the oligarchs like to remind you what happens when YOU DONT OBEY NATURAL CHOSEN LEADERS.

Not voting for her is moot at the point of
>if she gets her pick
She's already president by that time. No one else but the president gets to pick Supreme Court Justices.

>$0.02 has been deposited to your account

Guns mean shit against nukes.

It doesn't matter that the quote is radically taken out of context..... What matters is that trump doesn't have the political chops to realize that he should not have said what he said in the way he said it in the first place.

Total amateur.

I didn't put that anywhere. I pulled that transcript off some news site. The bolded sentences are the relevant bits. What the transcript omits is; the second bolded sentence was in response to a crowd reaction to the first.

>total amateur
That's the appeal.

Yup. It's coming to a head.

>I didn't put that anywhere. I pulled that transcript off some news site
Then it was a pretty poorly formatted transcript.

>the second bolded sentence was in response to a crowd reaction to the first.
So Trump realized it was something dumb to say right after he said it and tried to immediately walk it back?

Nah bro. Nukes are like clay pigeons. The greatest anti-nuke system would be a bunch of rednecks with shotguns.

I'm not sure if I owe you .05 shekels or if you're retarded.

If 2nd amendment supporters don't vote for her would that not be doing something to help prevent her from having her "pick"?

Trump should be investigated by the authorities, he is seriously probably a terrorist of some sort.

Patriotism is the virtue of the vicious.
>Oscar Wilde

That's just the way he talks. And why nobody who follows him heard a 'call to arms' in his statements.

You haven't seen many of his freeform rally speeches I take it.

>If 2nd amendment supporters don't vote for her would that not be doing something to help prevent her from having her "pick"?
Perhaps you are retarded and I am wasting my time but if she never got voted to be president would she have the power to pick judges? No. Is that a time when only 2A supporters can stop her? No. Trump clearly wasn't talking about when every citizen, not just 2A supports, can stop her from having a pick.

When is the ONLY time average citizens cannot vote stop her from picking a Supreme Court Justice?

>implying you have to be patriotic to want liberty

Also, human nature is vicious. Good boy, roll over and submit to vicious people from medieval cultures.

>That's just the way he talks.
Let me see if I understand you correctly. "The way he talks" is to say something and them immediately temporize or take it back? He isn't saying anything of note or substance? He doesn't say anything he actually means? In other words, he is full of hot air?

So you haven't seen any of his rally speeches. Good to know. The next time you take it upon yourself to become an activist against a person or a cause, you should know the subject matter first.

>So you haven't seen any of his rally speeches
Are you trying to change the point? Should I conclude that you concede the point because you are trying to change it?

I dunno man. Here's what he said:

Hillary wants to abolish — essentially abolish the Second Amendment. By the way, and if she gets to pick…

(CROWD BOOING) If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is. I don’t know.

If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do.

In other words, if she wins the election and gets to pick her judges, then there is nothing you can do.

Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is.

So, second amendment people can still do something, even if Clinton wins the election.

So, what can anyone do after the election is over to stop her appointing judges, and why is this particularly relevant to "2nd amendment", i.e. pro gun, people?

>A fucking leaf
>Implying they aren't submitting to medieval cultures
I mean come on, it's (((2016))). Don't you know if you kill your enemies they win?

>I dunno man.
Yes you do. Or else you are so ignorant that you shouldn't be commenting on the presidential election.

>hat can anyone do after the election is over to stop her appointing judges, and why is this particularly relevant to "2nd amendment", i.e. pro gun, people?
That is exactly the question I presented earlier. The only plausible explanation is the same one the Secret Service came to when they reached out to the Trump campaign.

I'm not changing anything. I'm tired of your invective and it's an important point.

>I'm not changing anything.
Why didn't you answer the question if you aren't trying to change the subject from Trump's manner of public speaking to my participation or lack there of in Trump rallies?

Ah, look at that, I didn't read your post properly. Turns out we agree. Party on.

Absolutely not . But it's okay to joke about it .

flashback to 2008 when Hilldog managed to piss off the king of the SJW's with her RFK assassination remark.

It was a joke, relax.

Because it's an important point which is part of the conversation. Not a change in topic.

>Secret Service spoke to Trump campaign about 2nd Amendment comment

He better win for his own sake.

What did they say to his campaign?

>Because it's an important point which is part of the conversation.
When did my participation in Trump rallies become part of the conversation? When you commented about it after failing to answer the question?

They're going to tear him a new asshole.

When I realized you don't know why there's a difference between what Trump supporters heard and what you're told to think.

Thanks for nothing Straya.

Don't say I never did anything for you.

edition.cnn.com/2016/08/10/politics/trump-second-amendment/

>When I realized
You admit that you unilaterally wanted to talk about me rather Trump as the subject of the discussion?

Thank you for proving you are full of shit and lied when you said you did not try to change the subject from Trump.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

>Trump makes a comment on the people who support the 2nd.
>PURE EVIL

youtube.com/watch?v=DLNFsl130_Y
>Clinton suggests that someone assassinates Obama in a thinly veiled threat
>???

yes, but he didnt have to.

Sight picture. Sight alignment. Breathe. Relax. Aim. Stop. Squeeze.

SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD

the summary of the videos posted:
basically she said:

>"I'm staying in the race in case Obama's assassinated (like RFK), I'll be positioned to get the nomination."

That doesn't say what they said. I already read that article.

It's important to understanding the subject. You've wasted half the thread when you could have affirmed or denied the assessment and we could have moved on.

When did this happen?

SCOTUS Justices do not enjoy Secret Service protection.

The rest is up to fate. It's very Zen.

>It's important to understanding the subject
Yes, it is important to understand the subject especially when liars try to change it.

Biden straight threatened Obama over gun control. No mention of that.

>I like my Beretta
>If he tried to take it, we're gonna have problems.

Basically she said "someone kill this nigger soon".

Where was it claimed that Supreme Court Justices have SS protection?

No, it was more or less worded like "We all know what happened to THAT guy who dared run against the grain."

Chris Kyle's character said it best. I'm prepared to answer to my Creator for every shot I took.

bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37036624

The proper inference in that statement is that the SCOTUS Justices would have to be solved by "second amendment people", and that has nothing to do with the Secret Service.

Probably, but it looks like it might be his only way of winning at this point.

>So, whatever is in the constitution cannot be altered even if a majority of voters want it changed?

Look, leaf, we understand that the Public Edjewcation system does a very poor job of teaching basic civics.

The Bill of Rights do not exist to tell citizens what rights they have. The Bill of Rights exists to tell the Government what rights they don't have. Those are explicitly powers the Government is forbidden from touching.

The Federalist Papers are quite explicit about the reason for the 2nd Amendment, and it is very clear; any Government that attacks the 2nd should be removed using the 2nd.

Now fuck off leaf.

So you don't follow him and actually know nothing about what you're talking about except the carefully crafted talking points. Got it.

Do you honestly think any country would be able to use a nuke on its own citizens without the rest of the world freaking the fuck out? Imagine how quickly we'd be on North Korea if they did that shit. And then pretend it was a major world power instead of international relations' crazy grandpa. Utterly retarded

>The proper inference in that statement is that the SCOTUS Justices would have to be solved by "second amendment people
Hillary is mentioned by name and referred to by "she" in various forms but Hillary is not the subject of his discussion. We should just disregard that she is his political opponent and infer that some nameless and unknown Supreme Court Justice is the subject he is referring to?

Are you retarded?

>So you don't follow him
You have no idea what my background or political participation is. You just assume based upon disagreement. You are not only a liar but a fool.

Are you a paid shill for Trump?

I can't believe people actually support this disgusting man. He is not for the common people. He is a billionaire elitist who is the 1%. At least Hillary has a record of helping the people by combating poverty, standing against misogyny and combating racism.

Fuck off. I was there yesterday. His statement wasn't a call to arms. I knew going in that the media would distort the coverage of it, but I never thought it would be so ridiculous. Even the local news was getting in on it. The line to enter was literally 2 miles long, 9000 people. Guess what the backdrop was for the reporters on local TV? The 12 fucking protestors there. One of the signs said "Trump smokes mids". A bunch of greasy, long-haired faggots.