Canadians!!! What do you think of this sex offender acting as your president?

Canadians!!! What do you think of this sex offender acting as your president?

Yukon, Northwest territories, and Mainland B.C hate him because he's ruining mining and logging
Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba hate him because he's ruining oil and farming
Quebec hates him because he's a traitor to their cause (still probably gonna vote for him in the coming election though)
The Maritimes hate him because he killed the economy in the western provinces
Northern Ontario hates him because of the aforementioned logging and oil.
Vancouver and Toronto like him because he's progressive and quirky.
Nunavut is too drunk to care about any of it.

TL;DR: Remove Weedman.

>being this deluded

There are a lot of reasons to hate him, but most of the ones you posted are meme reasons which most Canadians (who aren't out-of-touch fringe alt-rightists) wouldn't agree with.

t. russian disinfo agent

That's just me going off of what I hear from people I've talked to from those provinces plus me trying to figure out what Quebec thinks.
What would you say is closer to the truth?

>What would you say is closer to the truth?

There are a lot to list, but most of them can be boiled down to
>massive hypocrisy on many issues
>pretending to care about public opinion on issues, even going as far as allowing public input, and then ignoring any feedback that disagrees with his government's position and being completely deaf to any criticisms levied against him (has repeatedly done this)
>says a lot of things for good PR and never follows through (this can be a good thing sometimes since he tends to say things which I disagree with but thankfully hasn't led to any concrete action)

I'd say his impact on the economy has been pretty minimal so far, but he hasn't actually done anything that I can think of which would help improve it. Any economic growth we've sustained over the past year hasn't been due to his policies.

Fair enough. I'm only really aware of what my local economy is doing and that's more of a provincial government issue than it is federal. I also don't hang out with super politically enlightened crowds, so could be all that is people wanting to rail on him but not knowing enough to do so intelligently.

He's cringey af. Fucking hell, I thought Trump was bad.

I honestly think he has Aspergers. Who the fuck would wear these ridiculous socks to davos?

>Britain calling anything cringy

MUH PLUMBER TAKING MUH JOBS KILL THE ECONOMY NOW BREXIT!

Nice strawman, Leaf.

>he said while living under theresa may's "united" cuckdom

More balls than JUSTin

La créature...

OH NO NO NO

I like how Canadians simply cannot defend their pansy president.

Most of us don't want to. Even Libs hate him now.
Also, he's not a president.

>Even Libs hate him now.
Why?

See . Dude doesn't keep promises.

When he finally legalizes pot he'll be a hero again.

Probably. He's only got a little over a year left to do it though.

It's already scheduled to take effect July 1 last I heard.

We'll see. If he can accomplish this we can at least say he wasn't a total waste of time in office.

umm you're talking about drumpf sweetie x

The first good leaf post of 2018.

I feel pretty much the same. I'll still likely vote for him again though.

I'll probably go with Scheer. Still super peeved off that Bernier didn't make it to federal tho.

Can't blame you. I can't see myself voting for a religious conservative any time soon myself.

>scheer
no thanks I'm not a harperite cuckold.

It's not like I'm excited for a Canada under Scheer or anything. It's just that it's either him, the monumental failure that is Trudeau, or a gay Sikh who wants to instate Tumblr's kingdom on earth.

we should have voted layton when we had the chance

Should've could've would've.

Those medals are fakes

You don't say

I don't even think Jagmeet is that bad desu. The turban is a little off-putting to me though, not because of "de eebil mooselims", but because I don't care for obvious religious symbols on politicians.

He should be in jail.

It's not the religious part that bothers me. In theory I would actually be quite in favour of a Sikh prime minister, but Jagmeet is everything wrong with the left personified. Just reading through the stances he lists on his website makes my skin crawl.

>stances he lists on his website makes my skin crawl.
Which ones in particular? I'm genuinely curious.

Just the usual NDP views on protected identity and language laws that bother me the most, but pretty much everything he believes is questionable at best IMO. He has this tendency to project injustice into places where it doesn't exist and then champion that cause like it makes him some kind of hero. Also anybody who wants to raise taxes in Canada is off their rocker. I'd encourage you to read through his site if you haven't yet.

I have read quite a bit of it now. I can definitely see some stuff that would turn off some more conservative leaning people (ending ban on gay blood donations, cracking down on racial profiling, and lgbt youth initiatives). Maybe I'm a bit of a libtard, but none of this is really a deal-breaker for me personally.

I totally understand why some people like him, but I'm just anti-interference when it comes to every aspect of politics except for abortion. Jagmeet wants to stick his fingers in everything when all I want is a leader who removes them.

Trudeau also stands out as the only sitting prime minister who was found to have violated a federal statute.

literally who cares

This is true, but I really don't give a fuck.

I think alot of foreigners have a wrong impression with us canadians, we aren't as uppity as our neighbors down south but we treasure our political traditions and trudeau breaking an important one is gonna cost him dearly.

Explain

>getting put out by such a weak shot

shit imagine actually being canadian though

It's actually pretty great imo. Would recommend.

Better than being a Britcuck, so I'm fine here

Tim's is fucking shit tho

This is true. Just get Folgers and make it yourself. It's like 20x better.

Those fucking BR monkeys ruined it.

Literally this. I'd rather buy McNaldos coffee.