Plebs

>I enjoy the works of Tarkovsky, Kurosawa and Godard

>enjoy
please tell me you guys don't do this

>people think liking patrician entertainment is a meme

Blonde beautiful girls reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

>boyfriend is black

Of course...

You have no proof of this lie

>make sure to display a guitar so people think I'm not just some dumb whore

>It's a Sup Forums gets triggered by the sight of a woman episode

She's actually getting RICED right now.

Tarkovsky and Kurosawa are fantastic but I've only seen one godard film, I don't remember it much. I have a bias against the French, I have no real justification for it but I see french cinema as godard and godard as sartre whom is most loathesome. Am I wrong for largely bypassing the french film section at my local well stocked library?

why do women do this? chime in femanons

Somewhat, there are a lot of Godard types in French cinema simply because they all come from the same retarded culture that allowed someone like Godard to be a director in the first place.

Kurosawa is good, but what makes you like Tarkovsky?

Same reason why men take shirtless gym photos

She has a PhD in Math.

them gooks taking our white whores!

I want to ______ stpeach!

1st level pleb:
>Spielberg, Tarantino, Nolan, Kubrick, Scott, the list could go on. I'm such a movie buff!
2nd level pleb:
>Godard, Bergman, Tarkovsky, Ozu, Kieslowski, the list could go on. I'm such a cinephile!
3rd level pleb:
>Garrel, Hutton, Benning, Grandrieux, Bartas, the list could go on. I'm such a patrician!

I too enjoy Tartar-Saucy, Kawasaki, and Shitlord. How patrician am I?

Only dumbasses enjoy the works of the most celebrated and respected filmmakers. I won't even watch a movie unless it's critically panned or extremely obscure.

>hurr i put people in a box just to show how clever i am
>plebs am i rite? XD

pleb

marry

i unironically only watch classics, foreign and/or pretentious films now. i cant enjoy anything unless it has artistic merits.

i wish i could go back to enjoying garbage like capeshit

HOW TO GET WHITE GF???

PLS!!!

Meme degree

Not a PhD. That's some hardcore shit.