Thoughts on him as a character?

Thoughts on him as a character?

Kind of a manwhore, seems like he's got a different host every few years or so. He should have stuck with Brock.

He's very lewd.

Boring. The least interesting of Spidey's villains.

Venom? The original cool-suit-dumb-character Spider-person

The symbiote? Poor thing did nothing wrong.

Flash did it better

He's a little too strong now, It's like he can generate an unlimited amount of goo.

Fun.

Giggidy!

Depends on the incarnation. But I like both monster Venom and Agent Venom.

I think I like Monster Venom a bit more because it's its own thing, as opposed to just "I'm an secret military agent, who also has a symbiote."

What are some good venom eddie brock comic runs. Has he ever had more than minis?

>Has he ever had more than minis?

The Daniel Way ongoing, though it was largely terrible.

The minis are hit, miss, or so bad it's good (usually those last two).

This

Agent Venom was the coolest shit ever and I am pissed they killed it. Venom: Star Knight or whatever has the worst fucking art ever.

Which one? There's two characters there.

So much potential to make him a truly personal and scary villain, but instead they went the edgelord with him.

I liked what Spectacular Spider-man did with the uncle ben memory defeating him. I liked it a lot, but no body has ever done the same thing.

Why is Clint always getting molested?

Has had a rough time of it
Dumped, drugged, possessed, brainwashed,
Frankly I don't even know what the Symbiote wants at this point, I think it's just a supersuit

At least the Carnage symbiote has a clear desire. To be with Cletus. To the extent that wearing the carnage symbiote is tantamount to being slowly possessed being Cletus

As a character, he's fucking awesome.

As a character written by marvel in the 90s, he's an awful and misused waste of potential.

Venom is one of the true rare occasions in comics where the concept is perfect but he is overused to the point that he is less of a character as much as he is a mascot of the 90s.

Its similar to Deadpool now, except that Deadpool has two fantastic full series under his belt before being ruined by one horrible series, and has actually made quite the comeback.

Venom on the other hand started out as a great concept but was mishandled from the very beginning.

I liked him better as Anti-venom, and I thought he was great as Venom.

I want Muh Eddie to come back. And give him a proper treatment this time

Worst art and shit writing. I love Agent Venom. I guess the only hope now is if Mania gets some justice from Marvel.

I like the Venom Symbiote a lot as a character, as a sort of clingy emotional girlfriend creature.

Eddie I like when he's just a fucking dork.