Who else just doesn't trust Stefan?

Who else just doesn't trust Stefan?
I've listened to nearly every single one of his videos, that's not an exaggeration. But lately I've been checking his sources and most are secluded, one time studies as opposed to studies with repeated, consistent results, and he is also a cultist.

There's also the fact that every single problem throughout history is created by government and taxes, even the fall of Rome according to him. He's also the only person in the world who has ever figured this out?

Guy is slimy. I don't like him.

Other urls found in this thread:

molyneuxrevealed.comhttps://www.
defoo.org/nathan-mckaskle/
youtube.com/watch?v=czpXG4zzXtM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some people will just find sources to fit their world view - Stefan is one of those people. The spanking thing is a good example of that.

That seems to be the case. But why does he hold that worldview that is barely supported, then claim to be a slave to evidence?

He's a strange case.

Most of his views seem to be derived from UPB. Why not disprove that? No need to throw emotional non-arguments when you could just prove his ethics factually wrong.

Saged, not an argument.

Spanking is good for children. The scientific dogma that you believe is wrong. The studies done to purport it is wrong have been incentivized through grants
Remember psych is a soft science with no real payoff in order to make money use it as an apparatus to further gov propaganda. Science has become a corporation.

Knowing this you have to think of evolutionary science. How did us cave folk know what was bad? Physical pain. The reason we have an inherent fear of spiders and snakes. So spanking within a reasonable set of rules is actually VERY BENEFICIAL.

I'm Canadian and an Atheist like he is but, I don't like this guy either.
From what I've looked up to him he's a like a political cult leader.

If you look at his forum there's this group called "philisophy kings" you have to pay a monthly fee to be on this VIP board. Ask the wrong question and you will be b& and no refunds.

Basically he's running a closed circuit cult.
A.K.A he has an inner circle who have to praise and pay him for his pod casts.

If he's not an outright conman he's a mentally unstable fanatic or both.

Yeah yeah tell me its not an argument and I'll tell you to think for yourself and not look at this man like the man you wanted your absent father to be.

>Molyneux is wrong because I don't want to believe in his sources

the thread
believers problems REEEEEEEEE

>think for yourself and not look at this man like the man you wanted your absent father to be.
okay that's REALLY not an argument

Bring a single example that proves your point of view, until then, not an argument.

Stay irrelevant spanker.

>Some people will just find sources to fit their world view - Stefan is one of those people.

So true, but if you disagree with some of his arguments/conclusions then you could find facts that support your view instead. the strength of the "facts", the validity of the research, will determine how strong your case is.

I will like to add, that in many of his videos then he just present facts. like truth about X and the facts that he is describing is often well supported.
Today only few mediums (media plural?) present the whole factual truth, he is being a nice exception.

When he present his opinions, then the factual foundation is weaker and their is room to disputing the "facts" behind it.

I am not an ancap and I don't agree with him on several key subjects - like r/K, libertarianism and "racist is evil".

See This is these me thing as saying global warming is real or smoking is bad for you. It's soft science peddled by the government to keep people uninformed. That's it. Just because it's not a well known study doesn't make it less important. Some major studies are fucking bullshit.

Fucking finally someone says this, thanks OP

He's running a bussiness with everything he does, as it's how he's making a living now. Idiots can'tt really gasp what this implyes.

If you have guts to call someone mentally inestable without anything to back it up, my dearling, you're not only an asshole but completly retarded.

If you don't know what is an argument start learning all the kind of fallacies that can be used as a invalid logic trick. If you can't, you can't really think or discuss accuratetly because you're lacking tools to cut out the trash from sense.

Thinking by yourself doesn't mean thinking correctly. Think about it, by yourself.. or ask for help if you need it. :')

*the same thing as

>smoking isn't bad for you
lmao

>Dearling
>Asshole and completely retarded.

I would rather be incorrect on my own they buy into some wanna be L.Ron Hubbard.

molyneuxrevealed.comhttps://www.

freedomofmind.com/Info/infoDet.php?id=715/

Still going to defend this guy's trash podcast?

Fine be a drone.

Slimy Stefan

Millennial detected. You're buying into a hoax.

>This entire thread

Stef isn't perfect, but who is? He raises strong arguments sometimes and offers an alternative point of view on many topics. You need to take the good with the bad.

Liking Stefan is sad really. If you actually believe the garbage that spills from his mouth it's easy to assume you have little to no real life experience. I'm not just trying to slam people who like him but seriously he just does not understand any of the complexities of a functioning first world society.

Stefan is edging further and further away from what he used to be and the ideas he used to promote, because leftism is gaining a firmer and firmer grasp on our society. Desperate times call for desperate measures. He's doing what he can on his own platform to influence public opinion.

is i contained?

>he destroys families
It's about destroying unhealthy and damaging relationships. I did it before I even heard about stefan. It should be common sense.

The rest of the stuff I don't know about (not a member). But from his videos on YouTube, I don't see how any of this drivel reflects his content.

I think early on, his videos were really well researched but lately, I get the feeling that he is cherry picking data a bit more

still, 95% of what he says is pretty much on point though

I donate one dollar to him everyday
he's like a youtube bum/streetpreacher

I really want to get on his show, but I have a stupid voice.

Stefan ran an actual cult, with his wife, years ago. He long since disbanded the cult and has been apologetic about it online, though Stefan is a rather charismatic guy and it's hard not to have a cult-like status in his position.

>This website says he's a bad guy so it must be true.

>cult

I have my doubts since it could have just been a legit club . Nothing wrong with forming a party. I want some evidence that he was swindling money from them and forcing them to leave their loving families like these anti Stefan people claim. All you guys seem to do is claim he did these things but no evidence. Him telling people to leave a toxic family is not a valid reason to label him a cult.

Come on, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you aren't some troll.

>devotes hundreds, maybe thousands of hours to listening to him
>"i dont trust him. guy is slimy"

>"Man"

Nice projection NEET, he has an MA, started and ran a successful software company and now runs an extremely popular internet community.

How can someone who doesn't understand society do any of this?

Get out of the basement.

>i don't like him
that's not an argument..maybe on tumblr..but not in the real world

nice.

also

>Stefan
>Satan

coincidence?

34 posts, ~10 arguments.

defoo.org/nathan-mckaskle/

this website is seriously fucked up, steph is legitimately psychotic

>Nathan McKaskle is a man(?) that delved way too deep into Freedomain Radio without having the intellectual capacity to understand the concepts, let alone apply them consistently to his life. He is a real mouth breather. After years of self knowledge and therapy he still struggles to have any insight on his own behavior. Stefan Molyneux gets really annoyed with Nathan in nearly every discussion with him. Stefan is constantly asking “Seriously? After years in this conversation you still can’t put 2 and 2 together??"

>Nathan has a desperate desire for attention and validation. He’s not particularly good looking, but he sure does try hard. He bleaches his teeth and gets highlights in his hair. He actively sought out a gay roommate with no intention of having sex, simply to feel validated sexually.

>freedomofmind.com/Info/infoDet.php?id=715/
>he instills a lot of fear to his listeners...
no, it's the system's power who is using coercion, that's the reality check instead of trying to pollute someone with delusions based on fucking nothing
>he points infancy as a prision and parents as sadists
not really, he just points all which is actually wrong with common standards of parenting on western world (which is of course less shitty than everywhere else)

And he points it's wrong because it's based on coercion and submission, not only it's morally wrong but it's actually negative to grow mentally sane adults who will trully see without bias coercitive actions as they are no matter the background motive.

He does not encourage to defoo shit, he just points that toxic relations are actually cancer no matter who they're.

If someone makes a conflict out of a disagreemen, they are not really caring. They may say so, but in practice, they're not doing anything related to love, but hate instead, what is worse, hating a peer of their own tribe!

He doesn't encourage to finish the contact with anyone, he says to STOP THE WORSHIPPING because that's not an equal relationship, that's not productive nor heatlhy and that's obvioulsy not a relationship based on love.

A drone is whoever don't understand a surprising point of view and judge it without understanding their standards.
>-The leader and followers are certain that everyone in the world is repressing child abuse and needs to face it. If friends and family are not on board with this theory, they should not be associated with.
Child abuse is anything that implyies any form of coercion and domination, as simplistic as forcing a kid to finish his meal is, or punishing him to write something one hundred times, because of these actions are coercions by accurate definition. If someone has bullied you, you're butt hurt and then they don't want to take responsability to at least being sorry.. well.

yeah hes running a cult for lonely alienated young men. he actually convinces them to cut off contact with their loved ones. sometimes hes right but hes way too confident in a bunch of dumb untested/untestable/theoretical shit while acting like some type of logic only crusader

>not one argument to be found

>He actively sought out a gay roommate with no intention of having sex, simply to feel validated sexually.

you would make sense if he were actually treating all his theory about human k/ r/ strategists as a fact/argument/conclusion instead of what he takes it for, a fucking observation

I love how some low energies reject confidence as if it was some short of tanked ego with no self-criticism/learning allowed

It would be hilarious to listen to any of you call into to Stef and debate him on anything. You'd all get wrecked :^)

He always seemed a little off just did some research on this guy, he's a fucking nut, unsubscribing.

Libertarians, like Marxists, have a real problem with having their head stuck up their ass.

Now, don't get me wrong, Adam Kokesh is a great guy who influenced me a lot, but these lolbertarians forget that the nation is the extension of the tribe which is an extension of the family unit. Radical individualism is not an objective truth.

pseudo-intellectual

He gave off red flag vibes the first time I saw him.

He's genuinely a creepy guy, but I put that away since his views are interesting.

Those who speak ill of our great leader shall be destroyed.

As I just said, libertarians like leftists tend to de-value the family and tribe and nation as an irrational remnant of a primitive era. To discard basic human instincts is to discard humanity itself. Humanity needs family, tribe, and yes, nation to feel validated, supported and to find purpose.

nah its his gay parenting shit that pisses me off where hes so confident that hes the perfect parent when hes got no fucken clue. and then the way he talks to the dumbfuck ugly pitiful indian faggots that call in cuz their life sucks ass due to horrible genes and gives them all sorts of gay advice as if things will get better for them even though theres no chance. i havent listened to more than a few hours of him but I had heard enough and these are my 'observations' lol

I love Stefan, but at the end of the day he's a middle-aged failed video game programmer who thinks he's the greatest philosopher of all time

He doesn't allow genuine debate.

>
>Nice projection NEET, he has an MA, started and ran a successful software company and now runs an extremely popular internet community.
>
>How can someone who doesn't understand society do any of this?
>
>Get out of the basement.

This is an argument, but it's a shoddy one.
>Has an MA
From a Canadian university no less. Who cares?
>Started a successful business
What does that have to do with his philosophical arguments?
>Runs an extremely successful Internet community
So does PewDiePie.

Friendly reminder this is a hillshill slide trying to slander one of Trumps greatest proponents, report and move on.

>listening to the call-in shows instead of the current events-oriented shows where Stefan reveals his excellent attention to detail, research skills and presentation qualities

I like some of the points he makes, but overall he's a bit too... smug and self-righteous. He doesn't seem to have an ounce of self-criticism and never portrays anything as an "either or" situation. He seems to always have the absolute answer, even in gray areas of discourse, and that's just not an honest way to analyze.

He always goes on long-winded rants for way too long, drowning out any errors he makes in a sea of noise.

I much prefer analysts like Paul Watson because he keeps it short, to the point, and you can agree or disagree with him in 5-10 minutes.

So Nathan McKaskle sounds like a weird dude but how did Steph fuck up his life?

He pretentiously refers to himself as a philosopher. That's not something you call yourself. That's something other people should call you on their own. There's nothing to trust.

I still listen to him, but less and less.
He lost huge credibility in my eyes with his train wreck The Truth About Israel and Palestine, and it's so to hear him try to rally the troops against Islam whilst continuing to backstab one of the few countries that actually do something about it.

He's a pretty depraved guy.

libertarians tend to devalue the tribe

you're talking you don't know about, libertarians are, if anything, the strongest position to enforce tribe and community as it's fucking based on VOLUNTEER associations. Do you know what is ACTUALLY primitive?
NON VOLUNTEER RELATIONS, SUBMISIVE RELATIONS JUST LIKE FUCKING ISLAM, you fucking chimps

community and nation has nothing to do with, nation is just the property of the owner/s, from kingdom to theocracy to tyrany to democracy or w/e.

The cultural background, similar stuff and common needs is the key. The past hierarchy is just parasitism and predation. What all of you nationalist defend trought statalism can be 100% enforced succesfully without any form of politics.

You can even live to meet someone who thinks exactly like you but is actually moral, and therefore anacap, and all your goals he want's to enforce them too, but not as a criminal power-gollumaddict but as a fucking hero instead.

So you're an idiot who can't hold their attention span pass 5mins?

Believe in yourself, user.

cant be bothered to look, what was his point on Israel?

I just find that he favors quantity over quality. I've listened to plenty of his longer than necessary videos, and it seems he does spend a long time saying nothing of value.

NOT
AN
ARGUMENT

He comes off as mentally ill. The sudden mood swings, the way he'll just suddenly SHOUT a word or two mid-sentence, the way he fidgets about...maybe that's just his style of delivery but it can be hard to take him seriously.

It is an argument on his credibility as a thinker.

>Some people will find sources to justify their world view
so like Sup Forums on the holocaust

If that's so important to him he should be pushing religion instead of politics.

if you'velistened more carefully you would have realiced he actually is not taking his parenting as a reference of perfection, he recognizes he's a pioneer on peaceful parenting

This is the same scenario for homeschooling kids, it can be WAY BETTER alternative to going mainstream, and of course it can also be worse if parents make bad choices

but it's not actually too risky to base an education on cooperation instead of submission,you will still enforce everythin your kid has agreed with you before hand

peacefull parenting is not rule less justas anarchy is not Somalia

Nah, a philosopher in the Socratic/Platonic model is pretty much anyone who doesn't accept perceived wisdom, but who seeks to gain knowledge through yes, 'reason and evidence'.

Your entire argument could be make by Marxist with a few words switched around.

History was not some elaborate plot to enslave humanity, it was a rational, common-sense response to the challenges of the time.

Good luck holding off Soviet Communism without the nuclear bombs the US government developed in complete secret, with the power to kill off any spies or traitors.

Without the tribe uniting to hold off the other tribe, civilization is not possible. And yes, this involves non-consensual, sometimes arbitary and irrational compromises. But it does result in the NATION AND ITS PEOPLE rising to elevated status. See the Egyptian, Roman, Chinese, Spanish, British, and American Empires. Countless people have been lifted out of barbarism because there were people willing to unite to embrace high ideals and mobilize the power of the tribe.

he as I presume most libertarians don't see any difference between religions and statalism/any sort of political agenda

religions are not harmless, but no religion has ever controled so much humanb eings as modern socialdemocracies

Not an argument: The Thread

But the Von Mises Institute already proved his book and UPB theory was shit.

>he is also a cultist
Sure haven't heard that one before, plebbit.

>
>cant be bothered to look, what was his point on Israel?
The Jews were mean to the poor innocent Palestinians who dindu nuffin and that's why Hamas is a guerilla army fighting the evil Jew army, innocently launching rockets at school children in self defence.
I'm not exaggerating.

I liked his older videos but I can never stomach his call in shows, they're too cringey.

Some people call in just to ask questions and talk to him and he just jumps at them as if they're debating/attacking them and he has to destroy his own callers on his own show that agree with him because they say a single word out of context.

It's literally on his and his wife's websites that they support deFOOing.

Please use google.

>Ancaps are crazy ivory tower nuts

Well no shit, however I like how our influence has turned him north to the glory of fashy alt right politics.

>Countless people have been lifted out of barbarism because there were people willing to unite to embrace high ideals and mobilize the power of the tribe.

Maybe in your world, throughout history people were either conquerors or slaves. If you won the war you get to force your ideology onto them.

Right now we are at war with an ideology. Liberals vs freedom. Liberals have no more cause to fight for so they make it up which is to be proven very deadly and its costing our nations culture and livelihood. We are going backwards not forwards. Stefan even said so himself paraphrasing; "democrats lost the intellectual argument so they now have to import votes from 3rd world countries"

I have noticed that he does use unreliable sources and ignores good ones that would not benefit his point a lot but:
>The spanking thing is a good example of that.
Is it? I haven't seen a study that shows spanking has a positive outcome.
It really seems like a bad idea, no matter how insignificant it seems to our common sense.

to enslave humanity? who is talking about that, it has been about something more realist, enslaving the most you can handle

What do you think a tribe is, if you share a common goal with a community about x cause out there, that's another tribe you're in, and the hierarchy is organic and diverse, the common goals about security would be enforced without hetsitation anyway.

You don't need a fucking state to do that. Basic rights will be enforced because everyone fucking needs them unless they're planning to do a crime.

You're just naive. You don't get there are actually requeriments at any private association or bussiness. And it's consensual. And it works.

The tribe could make it to own all their land to administrate all their own rules at local level, as a real tribe.

Nationalism is a fake tribe, it's still bureaucracy m8

The 62 odd Trump videos trigger my Libertarianism.

The 60 year studies on spanking are bs are they?
Didn't he say there were a dozen?

What is that site even?

its really fucked up to give out someone's information and put it online along with very personal stories that they told you about themselves and their life during "therapy" sessions

spanking outcome to identify any form of INITIATION of coercion as morally wrong and disgusting, animalistic and psycophatic is not too hard to predict..

basically it's a way of indoctrination that the initiation of violence is a tool just as any other civilized form of humans cooperation

it puts in the same standads the main qualitiesof mutualism with predation/parasitism

I'm not denying he isn't. What I'm asking is proof that they destroyed a persons life. Mentally ill people don't count since anyone can manipulate them and it's their care takers fault for not keeping a closer eye on what they watch and such.

Ye it is

This website is not made by Stefan. It's most likely a stalker, and has very creepy doxxing vibes to it.

>I have my doubts since it could have just been a legit club
Stefan and his wife thought it was, before realizing it was a cult. Which they cancelled and have apologized profusely for
> I want some evidence that he was swindling money from them and forcing them to leave their loving families like these anti Stefan people claim.
I never claimed any money being swindled nor intent.
>All you guys seem to do is claim he did these things but no evidence.
Don't associate me with others based on your biases.
> Him telling people to leave a toxic family is not a valid reason to label him a cult.
Irrelevant to what I said, if someone mentioned this then you should take it up with them.

reminder how non-argument-thinkers are like when triggered hard

poison

when police services take a kid by force from their parents due to the judge's decision because of serious issues

>is the system defooing by force?????
:O

I agree about the doxxing vibes

he looks like louie c.k. now

Oh yeah, he's definitely a slimy cunt
That shit with the donations years ago, and the you must want me to get shot stuff, he may be trying to clean up his image now but he's a creepy fuck and I don't like how he's suddenly got really popular here
It's like people don't know how to go check through someone's back catalogue
youtube.com/watch?v=czpXG4zzXtM
video above perfectly sums up this guy's bullshit

Also I should mention that I actually like Stefan and listen to his podcast daily.