Liberal democracy is the best political system

>Liberal democracy is the best political system

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/09/15/educational-divide-in-vote-preferences-on-track-to-be-wider-than-in-recent-elections/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For first world countries, yes. Definitely not for crime ridden slums like yours. Democracy is a privilege.

>liberalism
Good sounding ideas apparently that don't work in practice.

my step brother is a social democrat
pseudo intellectual loser

>It's a corrupt and pseudo authoritarian shitholes talking shit about democracy
Fucking bootlickers I swear

Any reformist should be shot on sight

Only for sh*t tier slaves. It is fine for them. A Constitutional Republic (with a provision for killing any one who tries to "democratize" it) is better for White Peoples.

This. The opinion of the majority is neither the greatest good nor the worst evil, but it should never remain at the helm of either.

Individuals with a higher level of education vote for Dems/lean left. Ignorance is bliss I guess.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/09/15/educational-divide-in-vote-preferences-on-track-to-be-wider-than-in-recent-elections/

FPBP.

Anglosphere strong!

Because the communists didn't infiltrate the military, they infiltrated academia.

McCarthy was (mostly) right!

>inb4 people who cannot tell the difference between classic liberalism and screencaps of tumblr they saw on Sup Forums
That must be why all the democratic countries are 3rd world shitholes. Wait a second, that's exactly backwards.

So, when did you thought to join the club?

Quiet down. America is on the same tier as Brazil

I fucking love being a liberal

A simple "Oh, God, you're right" would've sufficed, you didn't need to drive the point home like that

Of course it's an imperialist nipp bootlicker

>credentialism
the last gasp of the undergraduate degree holder. Why do you kids think holding a 4 year degree is ANY disicplone is worth anything? It isn't.

I'm a professor of biology and can tell you with absolute certainty, just because people have PhDs, MDs or JDs doesn't mean they are smart.

It is shocking how often I have to point this out to students.

>anecdotal evidence

Someone with a science degree should know better, but you're a conservative so that speaks for itself.

>bio teacher
>hurr let me explain politics

maximum zozzle

The majority of academia is now women getting liberal arts degrees.
Actual liberals with functioning brains are jumping ship from the democratic party because they are finally starting to realize it's been completely taken over by pseudo-Marxist-Globalists.

>didnt read the article

Luxembourg hasn't exactly been the bastion of objective thinking. But go on.

>The majority of academia is now women getting liberal arts degrees.

Epitome of American stupidity.

this is what liberalism leads to

to be fair a lawyer would know more about laws and policies than engineers.

But that's correct.