Movies are now only unimaginative, dull-ass 2 hour lefty propaganda infomercials

>movies are now only unimaginative, dull-ass 2 hour lefty propaganda infomercials
what do I do with my free time now guys?

Pick up a skill, or another hobby. I'm currently into cooking, lifting and drawing, when I have the time.

Read books. Leftists still haven't found a good way to censor literature

Seems like someone with an immaculate conservative imagination would be able to figure something out.

Shitpost about movies you don't watch

Superhero movies aren't that bad, and they sure aren't much worse than the majority of their action movie predecessors

They are, by a mile. Shit Mel Gibson, Bruce Willis and Arnold were doing than two-three decades ago blow them out of the water in all categories

Winter Soldier is actually pretty good.

Take the ultimate redpill, a bullet directly to the brain.

Anime

not even conservative, just tired of every corner of film being some after-school special sludge of comic heroes, bland evil white men, repetitive themes and stories, and poor craftsmanship in all areas.

Mark Levin's new book is a masterpiece

So you're on the conservative right wing? W-wait. dont tell me you ACTUALLY identify as one of those "alt-right" faggots. hahahaaha

I love how people complaining about this shit think themselves clever yet you're too stupid to see you yourself are just surrounding yourself with what you hate instead of seeking out quality literature that doesn't do those things like indipendent or foreign film. You are the first in line for the Avengers movie then come here to complain when you didnt like something about it. Just stop then you fucking idiot. If your reality revolves around blockbuster movies you're clinically retarded.

I think he meant their contemporaries, not compared to all action movies ever.

Time to evolve. Read a book.

I love movies, I just hate the crap they're churning out these days.

stop watching big budget movies in theaters if you "love movies" then.

>I'm currently into cooking, lifting and drawing
literally the most normie hobbies imaginable kys

I rarely see a movie at a theater, I only buy ones I've seen and liked. Mostly just bummed that its so rare to see anything actually interesting. I should just read instead I guess

>captain america

>anti-government
>pro self-actualization

>leftist

It's actually Stark that's the leftist.

More like 2 hour commercials for the next wave of shitty toys and merchandise

Why the hostility? They're pretty healthy hobbies my man.

Because they are the ones writing most of it.

What were his motivations?

He wasn't even a nazi, he literally just used them for his own ends and then murdered them when the time was right.

What was his endgame?

One of the things that Marvel did so well is manage to make both Captain and Stark fall into both groups so if you're from either group you can identify with the character you like.

watch old movies
retard

you really have to be reddit to watch any new movies today. congrats op now you can just focus on shitposting here.

Those are legends. But tons of other schlock crowds action history.

>drawing
>normies

Most normies struggle with stick figures

Big budget movies are what I like to see but they don't make them good anymore. I don't want to watch some shitty student film like you're suggesting or some foreign pretentious circle jerk.

Most Marvel movies are admittedly goofy, but you have to give props to the writers for being able to make heads and tails of the constantly expanding lore. I was rather impressed with Civil War's balance of themes, characters, and action.

Play some Jap games

try watching movies that aren't blockbusters

Being a patriot is leftist propaganda
t. faggot numale

i wonder what it's like to be this easily impressed

i almost envy you

>the only movies out there are mcu flicks

don't bother op, just fucking kill yourself.

Sure, thats why you're here complaining about Superhero movies. Nice backtracking.

If you seriously like good stories, not using terms like cinema or meme shit, then your statement comes off as fucking retarded.

the funny thing is to make the movie less dark and easier to sell in Germany the movie actually steered really far away from fighting actual Nazi Germany and made it about fighting a convincingly rebellious off-shoot that's not got any political or racial concerns and just crazy cult guys but since you are literally brainwashed by the politics board of an anime website you think any WW2 movie is "lefty propaganda"

Youre so smart and clever, pointing this out about a superhero movie. Its not like thats all they've ever been or will be. You're truly a genius, everyone else was too stupid to catch onto their scheme but you.

this

To be a duller, less-interesting Grigori. The real villain was the Tesseract. LMAO

Read books are start watching cult/exploitation films.

I had this problem too, OP. I haven't watched a movie in months. Mai waifu inspired me to take up reading.

I wonder how far gone someone has to be to believe that WWII propaganda about a guy killing Nazis is "lefty propaganda'.
There is not a single doubt in my mind that had Hitler ever someone saw what OP looked like, he would be taken by the SS and purged immediately.
You guys are total fucking idiots if you actually side with Nazis just because you hate modern day leftists. Taking sides are all proves you have a child's mind.

Wait, what? This idiotic mass of painfully predictable twists? Or is it because of the shipping?

Rasputin was an absolute shit tier villain in the first Hellboy movie.

to have absolute power above hitler, duh

wow all that projection

Stop browsing fucking Sup Forums for starters

>indipendent
seek out quality literature like this poster

Normies do not lift...AT ALL.

I'm not even a gym rat, more of a gym mouse, and even my babby-tier muscles somehow impress normies. Normies are weak, vile beings, capable of surviving through good genes, good popularity, and with inoffensive opinions that allow them to ameliorate their social standings with the rest of the inoffensive normie crowd. And other user is right; normies can hardly cook for shit, and their sense of taste is horrible ("lmao, let's go out for rainbow bagels, haha xD")-- also, their drawing skills are limited to stick figures and sausage fingers. True robots are the Deviantartists who submit shit to their portfolios, waiting for someone to congratulate them on their sweet OC's.

If Hemingway was alive he'd be called racist by modern leftists

>predecessors

>what do I do with my free time now guys?
develop new skills.

Maybe you should stop watching garbage

And if Harper Lee was alive she'd be called a cuck by modern rightists.

rightists aren't the ones holding her up as a paragon of virtue

>triggered so hard you quit watching movies

Usually the answer to a bad movie experience is to fix it by watching a good one.

DUNKIRK

don't know where you live, but here the gym is full of fucking chads, and chads are normalfags

I lift my ass off for years and then I go to the fucking gym and see these tall handsome guys that I can never fucking match simply because genetics (and because I don't want to roid)
pisses me off I tell you

No, these retards are normalfags
They actually think Capeshit like CW has good action when shit like the airport fight exist and hen Iron Mans motivation is literally "Boo hoo hoo, somebody got mad we saved the world because 1 person said their butt buddy died"

>chads
Stay on your containment board

>muh alt right out of nowhere
Obsessed

I hate capeshit with a passion, and avoid these movies if possible. Yet I still visit these threads every time. Whats wrong with me, Sup Forums?

>reddit thinks only robots call chads chads

cute

OP said lefty out of nowhere so its fair

Thanks user :)

Op started the thread

Go watch Dunkirk next week, it's a big budget film that is not a reboot/remake/prequel/sequel and has a full white male cast with no "le evil nazi" propaganda in the narrative. Give your shekels to Nolan atleast for the original memes.

Start macking shitty noise core music like merzbow

then sell your tracks to wannabe directors and movie producers

>with no "le evil nazi" propaganda in the narrative

Yeah because they're clearly fighting the french lel

You could start building that wall, you illiterate snowflake hick.

>Anyone who identifes /r9k/ is reddit!

>2017
>Still watching Hollywood productions
Expand your horizons beyond the borders of your own kiked nation my friend.

>British fighting the Germans in WWII is now "le evil nazi propaganda"
Sup Forumsfags really are delusional

This you fucking faggots.
Hollywood is Jewery and cancer. It's either leftist propaganda, old rebooted IP's or stolen foreign films which they remake into their own.

Nolan said multiple times now that we won't see a single german soldier on-screen, just like the soldiers on that beach didn't.
Also an extremely low amount of dialogue.

>gets so triggered by other people's political beliefs that he needs a safe space from an entire form of media
Kek it really is a horseshoe

Masturbate into a mason jar 50 times. Then drink it.

Obsessed