Why did they make him autistic?

you really should get to know what that word even means

youre autistic for saying that. This is an autistic thread.

Easily the worst actor on the show.

Easily the worst taste in this thread

As a homage to the average Sup Forums shitposter.

>Business savy
>able to emotionally connect with a woman
>looks people in the eye
>breaks from his routine

Yeah not all that autistic.

He overacts. No subtlety, no menace... terrible Kingpin.

Since there's a thread on this show now, was Matt supposed to be a huge unlikable cunt throughout Season 2? Dropping the ball on the case, dropping Karen for Elektra then dropping Elektra after five second, "muh solo war that's a fairytale". God he was a cunt.

Because retarded strength is legitimately terrifying.

Not even joking.

He reacts differently depending on the situation. Like when he tells the story about the traveler and when he declares himself the Kingpin he's completely calm, but when things are going completely wrong for him he gets visibly upset. I don't see the problem.

Are you implying he's misusing it?

His acting always pulls me out of the show. He's so obviously ACTING.

Read some Ann Nocenti.

For the same reason they made Ben Urich black.

Vincent D'onofrio is great at playing characters who are a little off, it's really his thing. Watch Full Metal Jacket or Law & Order: Criminal Intent.

Yes, that's what Elektra has always turned him into. She is a terrible influence that he eventually realizes he must outgrow.

Read Love and War faggot

That has nothing to do with the actor being a poor fit for this role.

But you are implying he's poor fit when he's actually not.

He's a savage dressed in a suit. He has a charade of class, but he's a brute. He isn't autistic, he's a paradox. He breaks character. He's focussing so hard on subduing his primal nature into this game he's playing with society where he walks among them and talks like them.

The idea that he could squash your head into jelly with a car door shortly after talking about wine or post modern art? The notion that he can calmly talk business before throwing a table from one end of the room to another?

That dichotomy makes Fisk not only a great foil to the dual-persona'd Matt Murdoch, but a compelling villain.

He's not crazy like Osborne. He'a a wild beast in a pressed tuxedo, slow talking and commanding, who decides to crush your skull in because you embarrassed him Infront of his woman.

The real question is why people don't just refer to him as the Kingpin?

I mean shit, he was the head of all crime in New York, and since no one could say his real name "Wilson Fisk" why didn't they just call him by his comic-moniker? It would have made perfect sense.

This guy gets it.

Yeah, he's obsessive and borderline psychopathic, but not autistic.

Not gonna lie senpai, i didn't like the show's version of Elektra, she was easily the worst part of the second season.
Punisher was 10/10, wish him and matt interacted more towards the end, Elektra made Matt into a retard near the end.

>This guy gets it
The autism?

(You)

So Marvel fans would have someone to self insert on to.

>Autistic fatty
>Murders the Bully with his bare hands
>Still gets the girl

His girlfriend was fucking god tier, i had a boner every time she appeared on screen.

Catwoman