Will Sup Forums use Gawker's new website "the cuck" for political news?

Will Sup Forums use Gawker's new website "the cuck" for political news?

thecuck.gawker.com/welcome-to-gawkers-new-mens-site-the-cuck-1785101113

Other urls found in this thread:

thecuck.gawker.com/
nymag
archive.is/JFO7G
youtube.com/watch?v=RAA1xgTTw9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump, I just tried to make a thread on this.

thecuck.gawker.com/
>Welcome to Gawker's New Men's Site: The Cuck
>Alex Pareene
>Today 4:20pm

Modern white knight and virtue signaling comes in the form of publishing hardcore self-hating, white-male shaming misandry.

Why are they even still doing this? These people have more hate in their souls than we do.

PHASE 4

NORMALIZATION

YURI IS ALWAYS RIGHT

For money.

Don't ever go to this site. Let them die out. Let Hogan win once again.

They're too late, we beat them to the punch

Cuck has already been normalized as an insult, no one will use this site

If they did it before cuck become a common insult it might have worked

so (((gawker))) has a website that is explicitly for men who get off on watching their S/O have sex with people who aren't them? impressive.

>americans
the true cancer of the world normalzing all forms of degeneracy via kike influenced media

Holy fuck. Its real.

"There won’t be any gross, objectifying stories about female celebrities, either—just stories that celebrate them for saying smart things in interviews or appearing in Paul Feig movies, that also might occasionally mention how they look, in a complimentary way"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>check it, no way it's real
>it's real

Damn, they sure showed us.
Well, pack it in boys, cuck is no longer an insult.

What do you mean? We're alredy clean!

Pretty good burn IMO

I find it so sad that these men try so hard to be "respectful" to women when even the most rabid feminazis, if they're straight, go for ultra-masculine high test males, they harp on about toxic masculity but of course they're not attracted to pathetic nu males. What is the fucking point in being a male "feminist ally"? It gets you fucking nowhere, it turns you into a doormat who gets his heart broken when she inevitably fucks chad even though she's supposed to hate him.

sounds like you really got the joke

I'd wager it was going to be something like that.
Here in huezil we have this papo de homem blog (men's talk). It is pure feminism for men 101.

Exactly

so what does this mean?

people feel really threatened by the word cuck

"black cock" is not a coincidence, the question is is this going to be an attack on black cucks ? ( which is going to be propaganda to re affirm their victim hood) or is it going to be a criticism/ parody of white emasculated culture that breeds cucks that is supposed to be a parody onto itself

They're frustrated at being called "cucks", but they're so passive-aggressive that they accept it and try to make fun of it instead of hitting back. That's why they're gonna be unironic eventually.

Nah, I associate gawker with like TMZ and E! type shit. What kind of faggot would work there, write there, or read that? Not this lil nigga

the memes just write themselves.

this changes nothing, check the dictionary entry

>cuck; noun
>A man with an infidelitous wife, often raises another mans children

>A person that betrays their own culture and heritage for little to no reward

>An employee at gawker

Isn't Gawker supposed to die?
How come it's still online?

Post that gawker tweet faggots. Also bump.

We shouldn't be sending traffic there, but really what the fuck is going on here? Is it a joke or what

NY Mag Beta Male
nymag com/betamale/

me too.

this a joke by gawker right?

archive.is/JFO7G
There, so you can laugh, without giving them views.

I'm sure it'll pop up in a lot of trolling/satire posts yeah

I'm just gonna chalk this one up to satire as well

It's got to be trolling, I mean there's a literal black cock on the logo for fuck sake. .

>nymag com/betamale/
Apparently they ended it with a "mic drop" against some un-named foe. I don't get it

Beat me to making a thread, here's a bump.

Sometimes I’m frankly not in the mood to touch my penis and I like to pretend in its place is just a small hole put on my body for one reason and one reason alone: to void waste. It’s my right as a conscious man to regard my penis however I see fit, even if it means being willfully unconscious of said penis.

What penis? :)

Speaking of holes, sitting down to pee allows me to quietly bond with women, without ever burdening them with my maleness or need for validation as a result of how open-minded and cool I am about their condition and the world in general. I know their plight. I know what it’s like to be on the wrong side of toilet-seat privilege. Demanding that seats be put down and stay down isn’t just the job of gals these days, guys. Allyship means demanding fairness even when it doesn’t benefit you. (In my case, though, as a man who only sits down to pee, it does.)

Fucking amazing

The power of memes

>s, if they're straight, go for ultra-masculine high test males, they harp on about toxic masculity but of course they're not attracted to pathetic nu males.

the nu-males and the women know this.

I don't know what mental gymnastics they do to buy themselves into these lies that they know are false.

>Their logo is a literal black cock

AHAHAHA never change, white liberal "men".

The site is basically a swansong of butthurt on their part, trying to 'get even'

The more the struggle the more of a cuck it makes them and they do realize this.

>Sup Forums finds out about cuckoldry
>it's the most disgusting thing imaginable
>cuck instantly becomes its new favorite insult because of this

>jewish website ironically-but-not-really begins openly shilling cuckoldry
>site literally represents one small step for jews, one giant leap for white genocide
>Sup Forums thinks site is histerical, gets down on its knees and thanks memes that it exists

Explain yourselves.

HOLY SHIT

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS REAL

I-it's ironic!11

You just don't get it cuz you're a FUCKING CISHET WHITE NEONAZI!

The joke's n-not on us, it's on YOU!

youtube.com/watch?v=RAA1xgTTw9w

it became popular because moot was a cuck and got butthurt when we found out. now fuck off newfag

People are too stupid to have actually read it and interpreted what they're trying to do.

The articles seem to be elegies humiliating white loser males whom they are trying to conflate with the cuck meme.

The humor of Sam Hyde is the best antidote to these types of people honestly. When I think of the best critic of these types of people I can't think of anyone other than Sam

shut up nerd this is hilarious