Sup Forums...

Sup Forums, if a man wants a stable marriage; IE once that doesn't end in divorce with his kid and life earnings being ripped from him, is his only chance to try and find a virgin?

Other urls found in this thread:

relevantmagazine.com/slices/study-virgin-marriages-less-likely-end-divorce
youtube.com/watch?v=PM79UBTwfsg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't pre-nups solve the whole, take half your stuff thing?

No. My wife had sex with 20+ guys and our marriage is very stable. Not even meming

>lol cuck huk huk

What you fail to understand is that a good marriage is dependent on both than woman AND man being good level-headed people, something which the majority of you guys definitely don't qualify as. So if you can't find good wife material then maybe you need to take a look at yourself and why you don't attract the type of women you desire. Do you really think you're the best man for them?

Judges have been known to throw them out, and most people simply don't like getting them because it taints the marriage since you are setting it up for failure. Also doesn't solve the kid problem

You poor poor fool. My condolences to your children, hopefully they turn out semi normal in that eventual broken home of yours

I wonder (((who))) started that meme.

>Sets it up for failure

How so? It is a safety net, not an ultimatum.

relevantmagazine.com/slices/study-virgin-marriages-less-likely-end-divorce

tl;dr it only matters if you and your wife a church-going, as that constant pressure to maintain your marriage and support structure are the only things that will help. Otherwise, find someone who's slept around a lot and knows what she wants.

In a prenup you can only sign away the rights and obligations of the participating parties, so not of the kids. Also, if the divorce would lead to extra government spending if the prenup was upheld, expect it to get thrown out, under more or less the same principle.

The whole idea of not getting a prenup because it taints the marriage isn't defensible though; you're already operating under a prenup, only now it's the government defining the terms instead of you. Removing the governments authority from your marriage and bringing it under your own terms is hardly something that can be said to taint the marriage.

But then again, judges can throw them out if they consider them to be unfair to one party. You can't say that one person gets nothing, only assets left after it's been guaranteed that both parties get a fair share of assets. There's only chance of assets left if you're very rich, so for most people, a prenup won't do jack shit.

Source; divorce lawyer

Unless I am seriously retarded tonight, I don't see your second point in the article. Is that just your opinion?

Marriage is a contract

>You can't negotiate the terms of that contract

What the fuck?

Well at least you know that you are a cuck.

Are your kids yours at least or you're raising someone's spawn?

Jokes on you, most women don't care about marriage nowadays.

> In fact, in recent years, they found that, “Women with 3-9 partners were less likely to divorce than women with 2 partners,” the Institute for Family studies notes.

If you mean the bit about marrying a sloot

LOL

You really don't know what you're talking about. They ALL want their Disney princess moment. The 50k ceremony, locking down the poor chap, they're literally programmed for this shit.

Just don't get married. Keep your money for yourself.

Until they change the laws, it's just not worth it.

and yet they whore themselves out at every opportunity

Doesn't work like that here. Canadian government essentially taxes us if we don't get married, and if we don't have kids. They take it off our paychecks.

You do realize that women plan their weddings when they are pre-teens right? That one day when "she" can throw the lavish party that is all about her.... yeah, women don't want it anymore.

Muh poor wymyns.

That sounds fucking terrible. So basically men are supposed to sacrifice their biological imperative to not want to marry a slut so the woman doesn't file for divorce because she hasn't had enough cock, lmao

>supporting a husband

Wow, such a shitty job. I couldn't imagine my only responsibility being to suck a dick occasionally and make dinner.

Different studies suggest different things.

Women are stupid though - so I wouldn't trust "virgin" women. They have an endless array of cock to choose from, why would they stay loyal? Women are like children, they get curious and they operate based on emotion.

>suck a dick

Most women won't even do that. Literally all women need to do to keep their husband happy is fuck them and most can't even accomplish that.

I'm not super religious myself but if I were to wed a virgin I would go the religious girl route. They are more likely to be virgins and are worried about God and shit if they cheat.

What happens if I own the house / car and I sell it to someone, say my brother, friend, father before a divorce motion is started.

Can the judge still hand it over to her or is it now so complex that they won't bother?

(((Hyman Diamond)))

youtube.com/watch?v=PM79UBTwfsg

>buying into the kike diamond scam
Hahaha, no.

They'll probably attempt to split the money you got from the sale. If the sale was made for a ridiculously low price to screw her out of money, the judge can void the sale.

Best bet would be to sell the house for a fair amount of money to your brother, and have your dad draft up an affidavit stating you still owed him what you got for the house. You agreed to pay him back for your education, food, raising you, etc. That way, there's nothing to your name legally.

That is pure delusion. Women are women, there are no longer any mechanisms in place to control their behavior. Self-enforced theism won't do jack shit to stop them from being sluts.

I'm just god damn glad a lawyer is posting on Sup Forums. There are red-pilled lawyers, that's based.

>There are red-pilled lawyers
Pretty sure most people here aren't actually retarded enough to use terms like "red-pilled". After all you have to be 18 to post.

If you want to beat the Jew, become the Jew.

I can't legally choose not to represent women in divorce court, but just stating that I'm 'aiming for a fact-based approach in which both parties are treated fairly' tends to scare the bitches off.

On holiday now, just reading into Dutch law for a bit. If I ever want to get into a long-term relationship, I'll move here, laws are pretty based for what I've read.

>his children

that mostly makes sense desu

>I would go the religious girl route. They are more likely to be virgins and are worried about God and shit if they cheat.

hahahaha you have no idea what you're talking about

Fuck user, marry me. Where is my qt attorney-fag bf who can live with me?

Easy way to spot a virgin male is if they actually care about a girls virginity. I'm not advocating dating a slut either, but caring if a girl wanted to feel good for once screams insecurity and adult male virginity. The main reason why you guys want virgins is because you're scared you won't stack up against her other sexual partners, you know you're going to be her worst. You know you're not going to do a good job because you're so inexperienced, and if she's not a virgin she will be able to tell withing 30 seconds that you are one.

Also, shut the fuck up, France. You're literally the most cucked EU nation and you're trying to throw out bantz? ayyyy

"It's not really sinning if I don't love the guy I'm fucking."

Women are whores and they'll hamster any reason they can to cheat and fuck you over.

Well, I'm still open to the idea of getting into a sham gay marriage for the tax breaks. Where you at?

Nah, that's not it. The issue is that studies show women who've rode the cock carousel are more likely to cheat.

>girl likes chad's dick more than yours
>girl is more likely to leave you for chad's dick

And what's your problem? Is it a bad thing to want a virgin bride if you yourself are a virgin? Seems logical to me, and fair for both parties.

how can you know if she doesn't have hymen?

Indiana. I'm a cute sub 6 foot goy who just wants to be coddled and have fun adventures.

>pre nups
I have some bad news for you.

The woman I lost my virginity to was very cool about it and basically helped me through the entire thing. She later admitted that it was her secret fetish to take away virginities, but she had never acted on it until me.

The key is to just admit it up front. And I don't want to date a slut or a whore because men instinctively are repulsed by such things. We want pure women to form nests with. Not sluts and whores that are promiscuous and have no real qualities to them.

The more guys a girl has fucked there is a higher chance she has fucked someone better at sex than me and more likeliness of her cheating for better sex
If the girl is a virgin that wont happen

If you're truly red pilled you accept all truths.

The hymen part is easy, the virginity part is hard. You just have to trust her word. She can of course lie, but the effort to do so is probably enough of a proof that she's not a slut.

I don't know desu, a lot of fems here and fem studies seem to believe that women who have fucked every third name in the phone book make better wives and are less likely to cheat /sarc

I'm not buying it. For the record, I'm 28 and have slept with around 15 or 16 girls. Honestly that's modest, because everytime I bed a girl who is 21 or 22 she is already creeping on my number so who knows where she will be when she is my age.

If a girl can legitimately wait until she is like 22 or 23 and married to have sex; making if through high school and college without getting run through by the football team, she is less likely to cheat. Don't much care what the jew studies say about it.

Son, there are something knew as plastic surgery, and yes, they restore broken hymens too.

Nice, what if the Money from the sale was put in an offshore account?

Does that do anything or will it just be like either give it to her or go to jail

The fact that this needs to become pasta is disgusting. Shit's common-sense for men.

fair enough, I personally don't mean the literal hymen. Just virginity in general. And yeah I know women may lie about that too

Yeah but why would a woman need to do that in western societies? Cucks like you already accept their used goods status

Not looking for a gay relation user, just for a bro who I'd enjoy living with in Oregon.

People who are virgins until they're married are way more likely to belong to a fundamentalist religion with heavy social consequences for divorce too. So I'd take that with a grain of salt.

Refreshing news. I'm straight >:) and want to enjoy life with a lad.

What are you smoking? Your country is the first one spreading degeneracy idiot, get your shit together ffs.

There seems to be a trend from left to right though. I'd expect fundamentalists to be much more likely to be virgins, and a very minimal number of them to have 1 or 2 partners.

I'm team "No Hymen? No Diamond" though so don't really care

>i told him i fucked his whole college class and he has done it
>he married me. the absolute madman
nice meme

I'm not really into financial constructions surrounding marriage, I have a guy for that. My job is getting the guy to keep most of what he owns.

However, money in an offshore account is still yours, and most tax havens no longer refuse to cooperate with foreign inquiries into your assets. So if you still technically own money, it can be taken from you. A trust would be the way to go, since then you technically don't own anything. Just make sure the trustee will actually let you use what is, legally, his money.

A girl I know who was a huge slut in her teens/20's married a virgin in late 20's.

He bought her a house, new car, had a kid, now shes kicked him out and he'll owe the rest of his life.

She never stopped whoring around.

According to the graphs above, that's starting to be somewhat of a problem. You can expect only one out of twenty young women to be a virgin. But good luck.

Well, that's how things must be, but in this times girls are fucked at 13 in high school, so good luck finding that legendary pokemon m8.

A whore will whore just as the dog will bark

>being so low energy you give up
Hi bernie and jeb

Cool shit man, yeah best to "pay it off as a loan".

I'm not married or anything yet, I just like to learn about how these process work.

I'm not sure if It's a bad thing, but I like to think of more knowledge like this would prevent me, from putting myself in a bad situation, if I ever got married and things went bad.

Do you have any tips on how to put yourself in a good spot when you get married / before it happens?

Like is seperate bank accounts a good idea, obviously maybe a prenup? Having stuff you buy in your own name etc.

>wearing the carbon jew

>a nigga who knows his shit to the extent of shitposting on Sup Forums

>Being so autist that he can't into real world

There's nothing wrong with wanting a virgin girl. One just has to realize that it's unlikely to find one, sad as that might be.

I will never for one second consider marrying a woman who's been with another man.

Good man

Yeah, that's what I'm trying to say, but this burguer thinks virgin girls hang from the trees or something, when girls are getting the dick in high school if not earlier.

Well, I'd advise you to get a Danish lawyer, since laws differ from country to country. I know jack shit about Danish divorce law, and don't see that changing in the near future.

What is advisable anyways is to set very clear rules about what happens with assets and debts incurred before marriage by both partners. E.g. if she has €20,000 in college debt, you have €30,000 in debt, but you make twice what she makes, your debt gets payed off twice as fast as hers if shared assets are used for paying off the debt. Debts incurred during marriage are paid of from shared assets.

Getting stuff in your own name is the best thing, but if stuff is yours, it can be taken from you. Trusts work, if you actually trust the trustee. But there's also a possibility of allowing each party to own a set amount of 'own' money.

Seriously, a prenup is a good thing. Even if it gets thrown out, it can be used by your legal representation to show your intent of not screwing your wife over. Just get it drafted by a local lawyer.

Good god, marriage is terrifying. .

Well, if you're ever in the Portland metro area, you can probably find me in a hard rock bar. Not trying to give to much personal details here, desu.

Yeah, but be aware this is just basics, not something that should be directly applied to your own situation.

I'm basically just shitposting here until these fucking Dutch beers get me drunk enough to get over my jetlag...

these threads are gay, why not just ignore women and move on with your life?

Yep, thanks the advice senpai. Your midwesternbro is looking out for you.

Diamonds don't cost half as much as any of the 'designer' furniture she is going to spend your paycheck on.

Nobody claimed women were smart

Dammit, lad, as the son of an attorney working his way through scholl you intrigues med me.

Because a lot of men want to raise a family with a loving wife who has some good qualities but in the age of the jewening modern women in the west have been degenerated into husks of their full potental as faithful and loving wives.

TL;DR Modern feminism ruined women and the jew is to blame. YET AGAIN.

>Ever getting married
>Ever having offspring
>In this century
What a bunch of suckers.

I hate how American corporate culture has killed fucking everything. From the nation state to the institution of marriage. The entire world is just one big string of contractual obligations.

Nothing can solve a broken system. If your wife ever wants a divorce, she can get it no matter what.
Don't marry? You can still get screwed if you have children.
Don't have children? Common law marriage happen when you cohabitate with a woman or imply at all that she's acting like a wife.
Frankly you should either leave the country forever if you want to start a serious husband and wife relationship, or you find an introverted, calm, emotionally stable woman. Good luck.