Lel so randum and absurd

>lel so randum and absurd
>look how ugly and dirty i look lel
>tim and eric awesome show is the best show evar and my comedy is stuck in 2010
>hehe this is my new character i will improv for you hehehe oh shit i'm so funny hahahaha

this guy sucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cS0jTbzd8Q8
bbs.dailystormer.com/t/sam-hyde-just-gave-a-5-000-donation-to-fight-the-splc/102486
latimes.com/nation/la-na-daily-stormer-20170602-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cRJE2n3qjrY
youtube.com/watch?v=1si6M-vDEzI
youtube.com/watch?v=11E_czNi0cE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sams shtick has always been to look weird/ugly

>this guy sucks
yes

*upvotes*

Onyourcomputer does it better

/thread

Sam is a really funny guy/great comedian but he let Sup Forums's facetious memester morons be the wind under his wings and they fucked him over by affiliation in the end. I'm still rooting for him but he seems like he's unable to admit he played to a dangerous audience and blames the world instead. As long as he's productive he'll keep going though and we can rest assured we'll get some more MDEkino not too far off

And I like Tim but awesome show great job turned to unwatchable shit as soon as it exclusively became gross out humour

try hard midget. Thought he was funny at first, but as time went on, his videos got progressively unfunny.

hey op, suck dick much??

He should bounce back with a redemption arc. Like drop a few pounds and get cleaned up and write a ton of material

He can actually do funny stuff like Whypz without relying on the "im a fat ugly loser" shtick.

sams a lazy cocksucker and even if he lost weight he couldn't "clean up" if he wanted to

i like mde but my expectations are in the trash

He's supposedly working on a bunch of new stuff but yeah it'd be nice to see him sober up and straighten out a little, so to speak. I feel like he's been getting high on his own supply.

Fuck off Sam, you masochistic freak

Friendly reminder that Sam Hyde donated $5000 to a white power charity and you are supporting an actual neo nazi.

...what's the problem again?

>ends thread
>proceeds to write the biggest post in the thread
What did they mean by this?

The money could have been spent elsewhere, for an actual charity, not a bunch of whiny man children.

Show me something that convinces me he actually did this

>actual charity
No such thing exists, dumbass.

Who cares. Why do you care.

Salvation Army exists

;)

>implying this isn't the greatest piece of comedy kino ever created
youtube.com/watch?v=cS0jTbzd8Q8

Sam's humor lies in his attempts to be intentionally unfunny while being ironically funny. However, his problem is that he is unintentionally unfunny in his attempts at being intentionally unfunny, which in and of itself is funny, ironically, only to the people that hate the post-modern absurdist Eric Andre-esque types that he is supposed to be a parody of.

This is a pretty nice assessment, at least putting more thought into it than others I've seen, but I don't think he wants to be a parody of anything. That's what I would say, but I don't know.

He's literally a Great Value Sam Hyde

bbs.dailystormer.com/t/sam-hyde-just-gave-a-5-000-donation-to-fight-the-splc/102486

They don't call him Sam "Hoover-Mouth" Hyde for nothing.

I bet you thought this was a good post but it's not.

>But I know one thing, you sure are stupid

>Most of the Daily Stormer’s donors on WeSearchr are anonymous, with the exception of the comedian Sam Hyde, who pledged $5,000.

>When contacted for comment, Hyde asked the reporter if he was Jewish and then boasted that $5,000 was nothing to him. Hyde’s TV show on Cartoon Network’s “Adult Swim” programming block was canceled last year, but not before Hyde amassed a following among the loosely knit movement of white nationalists, misogynists and anti-Semites that has come to be known as the alt-right.

>“Don’t worry so much about money. Worry about if people start deciding to kill reporters. That’s a quote,” Hyde said in a phone interview, laughing, when asked why he donated to support the Daily Stormer. “For the reason why, you can say I want reporters to know I make more money than them, especially Matt Pearce.”

latimes.com/nation/la-na-daily-stormer-20170602-story.html

>american """""""""""""""humor"""""""""""""""

hello sam, let's talk.

So he donated the money more as a statement, not because he is a white supremacist. I mean, it'd be pretty ironic for a non-white (such as Sam) to donate to a white supremacist community.

>“For the reason why, you can say I want reporters to know I make more money than them,
damn why is he so insecure

Good

2 truths and a lie, that's all it is

SAM DINDU NUFFIN

Definitely didn't provoke coordinated harassment on an honest businessmen just trying to advertise his shit.

Funny how you guys are all ancap until it comes to your precious blondes fucking in shape black dudes

Then things like freedom of expression and TOS policies set by private companies evokes REEEEEEEs when some girl who wouldn't ever fuck you is even implied to show interested in someone not white

How old are you?

>Funny how you guys are all ancap
huh

>“Don’t worry so much about money. Worry about if people start deciding to kill reporters. That’s a quote,” Hyde said in a phone interview, laughing

this is your career on being good goy

this is your career on Sup Forums

see the difference?

He's fucking Travis Bickle

He blames the world for all his problems and takes no responsibility for his own warped expectations and social disconnect

He talks shit and acts like an edgelord to compensate for a lifetime of being a beta

He preaches abstinence and all that cornball Christian nuclear family shit yet fucks underage girls casually

He discovered weightlifting like two years ago and postures as a fitness guru while eating garbage and getting fat, slowly throwing out his back due to spinal compression

MDE is a poor man's Tim and Eric which in turn was just a poor man's Mr. Show

obsessed

he got kinda famous too fast Tbh

t. 2mauture4u
Maybe Sup Forums isn't for you big guy.

which was a poor mans mr. bill

Don't be jealous kiddo, maybe some day you'll be big like me.

>teehee, I'm ironically giving money to neo-Nazis. It's for a sketch bruh, you wouldn't "get" it ;)
The absolute state of you. To be that retarded is a fucking feat.

lol nope

>When contacted for comment, Hyde asked the reporter if he was Jewish and then boasted that $5,000 was nothing to him.

>“Don’t worry so much about money. Worry about if people start deciding to kill reporters. That’s a quote,” Hyde said in a phone interview, laughing

Holy fuck, I think the memes got to him. He's gone off the rails, the absolute madman.

don't deny it

youtube.com/watch?v=cRJE2n3qjrY

Mr. Show > Kids in the Hall > Tim & Eric > MDE/World Peace

this

>normies think you have to TRY to be ugly

>in living color

Isn't this guy supposed to be white?

Mr. Show > Kids in the Hall >In Living Color > Tim & Eric > MDE/World Peace

Tim Eric > MDE > Mr Show > In Living Color > Kids in the Hall

don't assume it's gender or race bigot

I linked sam hyde to this thread via twitter

stay obsessed idiots

>MDE that high
>KitH that low
No just no

I bet his unemployed self would enjoy any amount of attention he can still get

He's clearly already here on damage control, idiot

Good, fuck journalism

This is why you can't help but like him

>Funny how you guys are all ancap
???

Kids in the Hall was literal garbage.
Its just known as being the best canadian sketch show.

Thats because all canadian television is awful, it somehow makes people who have never seen the show claim they like it as a cult following thing.

Why?

prefer not to say

early tom green was pretty fucking hysterical

Wow what terrible taste

Just letting you know right now, im crushing your post
I crush you crush you crush you!

HAR HAR HAR

Freddy Got Fingered is pure kino

But user, random twitter accounts dog-piling on an ad exec is called "voting with your dollar", it's how the free market operates.

Terroristic threats and coordinated harassment is compatible with capitalism.

>cult following
That would imply that the show wasn't popular in Canada and in certain parts of the States which simply isn't true

i dunno why Sup Forums likes this faggot but hates on rick and morty which is exactly the same because its more "popular"

>I can't into anti-humour

>popularity indicative of its quality

That's clearly not what I'm saying though

This is kino:
youtube.com/watch?v=1si6M-vDEzI

>anti-humor

faggot

>anti-humour

Oh look a britbong
Gonna tell us all how great Noel Fielding is?

Stop fussing over who owns what comedy it's the most insipid conversation you could possibly have about this subject

Spotted the Sub-90 IQ Americans

Is it haram to be sub-90 iq?
You gonna stone me to death for it?

i like his kickstarter videos, they are less DUDE IRONIC and more real blunt criticism
youtube.com/watch?v=11E_czNi0cE

Sagay

Sam Hyde is not ugly

He's not funny.I couldnt get through 10 seconds of Kickstarter TV which is basically Sam parroting "ahahaha those people suck.i am very smart and counterculture"while filming himself with a potato.Daily reminder that people actually founded this shit with money.Internet is a paradise for talentless hack/scammers who play the "i'm so counterculture and different from other people,join me if you want to be part of my sekrit club"

Obvious bait comment. 15$ is a miniscule amount of money.

nigger even if you didn't find it funny you should see it was well crafted and got pretty good ratings.

he was blacklisted for his personal politics and because of a personal vendetta of a few people like joe bernstein, which is a pretty shitty move, although he certainly provoked it, but that's his entire spiel. he's very inflammatory.

he'll get back on his feet.

Jesus Christ, he looks like a greek's nutsack that's covered in boils from being unwashed for months.

Reminder that Sam Hyde, best known for ABSOLUTELY DESTTROYING safe spaces and Tumblr started an "Epic brony dating sim" and flagged anyone who made fun of the Kickstarter

Is there anyone who idubbbz can't absolutely destroy? He was even reking Hyde and the Hydecucks before anyone else.

>I-It's okay when based meme man is the Jew :^)

what a guy

samefag spergatry