Burka Bitch Don't Feel Safe

finally we can stop hearing about this dumb cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

demorgen.be/sport/syrische-vluchteling-in-belgie-breekt-record-en-krijgt-staande-ovatie-van-publiek-bbb8b494/
bbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think he's up to 21 Gold medals, but liberals hate winners.

Are you kidding me?!

He's a fucking white male!

>privileged white guy does well
Really makes me ponder.

too bad they're both voting for Hillary

is phelps the nigger runner of water tracks?

>liberals like white hating terrorist slag

rly makes u think

Phelps is an absolute BEAST.

He can plant his flag on my full moon anytime

What the fuck is that beast on the right even female? This face doesnt look female at all.

>le privileged meme
Thank you for Correcting The Record.

White men have the power to harness privilege and turn it into physical energy, hence people like Shaun WHITE and Michael Phelps doing so well in the Olympics.

Has Sup Forums lost all sense of irony?

Uffffffff this shit hurts to read

>wears a hijab
>claims to feel american

They are as bad as Jews

They are sociopathic in that they carry a public image of victim but want you dead and subvert at every chance

Those posts are awfull

Fucking hell, I had no idea liberals were such absolute low life hypocrites until I started regularly paying attention for their nonsense. My hatred for these idiots is off the charts.

If she's American, then I'm a Jap.

Islam + SJW: I can't think of a worse combination of qualities for a person to have.

Rather have a (((hate crime))) than get run over by a truck

That quote from Hillary. She says it like it's something to be proud of, or some kind of accomplishment.

Right?
Literally Islam goes against everything SJWs stand for (other than hating the West/Westerners, of course)

explain this americans

That's probably on purpose.

Infiltrate your enemy through people sympathetic towards your cause.

Seems so. Also checking yo trips.

male taliban has more medals than female taliban
men>women even for muslim people

Anyone have the webm of her losing to the french qt?

30% white, what is there to explain?

Wait seriously? Is that even a question? I mean fucking what? The most successful Olympian athlete in history and you guys even put in question if he should be the one carrying your flag?

Damn Liberals are a fucking cancer.

60%

I was glad when that Muslim woman lost

sure, if you include mexicans

wanna know how white we are?

90%

> gets caught smoking weed whilst still an active athlete
> weed shows up in dope tests for weeks afterwards
> phelps never tests positive (and yes athletes are tested for recreational drugs)
> obviously subverting drug testing programmes
> dominates sport riddled with drugs

Why do you want a doper to represent your country?

Inb4 peds level the playing field.

Another invented controversy so Sup Forums can beat its chest and belittle a) women and/or b) muslims.

Doesn't it get cold in Mom's basement.

explain what?

You think that's bad?

demorgen.be/sport/syrische-vluchteling-in-belgie-breekt-record-en-krijgt-staande-ovatie-van-publiek-bbb8b494/

Headline:
>"SYRIAN REFUGEE BREAKS RECORD, THE CROWD GOES WILD!!!"

Reality:
>he finished 56th out of 59, and the """record""" he broke was his own previous record

Sports events are just a platform for politically correct grandstanding.

He dopes up though.

>First American Muslim to compete wearing a Hijab

What is it with liberals and celebrating incredibly niche nonvictories like this?

It's really sad, living through the worst time in US history, living through a literal genocide.
Must've been what the Indians felt like, watching their people die off from disease and be replaced by whites, atleast whites are benevolent.

>Phelp
>Human

Swimming is so fucking dumb. There's like a medal for each style of swimming. What's the point? Just have freestyle for 1k or whatever. Boom.

Not to take away from Phelps, of course. He's obviously talented. But having medals for 50, 100, and 200 meters for example, is like having two events for boxing: one where you're only allowed to use your right hand, and one where you're only allowed to use the left.

>france
>were hate crimes against muzzies are at an all time high
This rotten mongrel black Arab cunt

Fuck that bitch.

yes i do

For very good reason dumbass, its like saying there should be only one running event when you have athletes that are intended to be sprinters whereas others are endurance and long distance runners.

Thanks, nigel.

whats the guys name?

Great can on the frank.

>argentinean intellectuals
He's a swimmer not an astronaut

Chuck Norris Jr

This is so fucking liberal and progressive. She is wearing a religious veil imposed by a death cult on women!

based france
thank you for saving us from England again

So? Have sprinting and endurance. One for each. As it is, there's like ten different distances for no reason.

>30%

They fucking wish, north africa is seen as white. The race numbers are more rigged than the democratic primaries.

To be fair each event has certain people training specifically for it, phelps is just a freak of nature.

Now only if France could beat them irl

Damn you can see the fire burning inside of her just by looking at her face. That women wants to destroy muzzies for France.

Exactly, and you're complaining about 3 different swimming distances

>phelps is just a freak of nature.

And drugs.

I wonder, was she even the most qualified to be in the Olympics, or simply picked for diversity in the hopes that she'd medal and they could push it on the media for weeks.

Maybe if all the water in your country wasn't frozen 365 you would know that different strokes require different muscle groups and that swimming is the true test of master race status.

Sports niggers.literal niggers we use for sport.

get out

Yes, it's almost like he's in the olympics or some shit

Weed shows up for weeks if your a fat ass, since its stored in the fat cells.

People like Phelps that work out constantly can piss clean in a few days, hell just plain old skinny people a week at most.

affirmative action

Phelps is a pothead, though.

>0 fucking medals won
>B-but look, she's a liberal/feminist Muslim mulatto who wears a hijab!

How progressive. Nobody gives a shit about your shitty hijab. People are there to see people doing their best at different sports, not what they're wearing on their heads or on what side of the politics they are, fucking cunt.

>ABLOBLOBLO muslims are hated in france
I wonder why's that.

Salty, irrelevant Dutch.

Have you ever smoked weed before? You're a fucking retard if you think it enhances physical performance.

>Induces personal reflection.

Of course a Muslim chooses the only sport with swords.

And look at what he can accomplish over someone who never touched pot

U mad brah?

>Ibtihaj Muhammad makes history but Americans eliminated early

Never send a negro to do a white person's job. This negress should have stuck to running.

is he white? blue hair, blue eyes?

Frog broadcasts and overlunges like a motherfucker how is she not getting quarted and sixted to Jahilia and back?

>weed is a performance enhancing drug

Paki education, everyone.

>applying male standards to female athletes

Weed isn't known for being a performance enhancing drug. If that were the case then maybe pot heads would actually go out and do something with their life.

US Women's fencing team got BTFO. Some chink chick curb stomped the team's best chance of getting a medal. At least they can feel better about putting this Hijab bitch on the team, I guess.

But, let us be real for a moment, Sabre is the nigger of fencing. It's the shittiest with the least amount of skill involved that all other actual fencers look down upon. You'll be laughed at by fencers unless they're a sabre nigger, too.

Épée is the best.

It really annoys me that the reason she gives for becoming a fencer was not 'it looked like fun' or 'its great exercise' but 'it was the only sport where I could wear my hijab so I don't get stoned'.

How is that being applauded? Actually being oppressed into picking a certain sport?

>liberals hate winners

libshits on suicide watch

Can you link this for me? To her saying that. Thanks

>wearing a hijab with a fencing mask
Am I missing something here

he has brown or hazel eyes
also
>blue hair

I just wanna let you know, that was a great joke

The only way weed would have helped him win is if there was a giant candy bar waiting for him at the finish line. It had zero affect on his performance, so we don't care. He's proven that he's a responsible adult.

You're a country of 9.8 million people and there's reported to be 1.3 million muslims in your country lad. You may be whiter than America but you're still the most Islamic country in the West by miles.

At least American nogs, despite being degenerate, have been in the country for 200+ years.

My long-ass hair makes me wear a large mask when a medium would better suit me, so maybe she's wearing something unnecessarily larger.

Is she the new queen of Sup Forums?

Actually he's a faggot, and you're not white.

Haha, fuck americans leave my muslim princess alone. She is amazing. The only thing I wish she was, was transsexual too. That would literally be, the best thing ever. A muslim transsexual burqa wearing Olympian hero. Fuck anyone who can't take a joke about beheading journalists.

superior muzzieolympicfu coming through

HEY. #NotAllStoners

I'm working at a law firm and get stoned and drink with my boss after work. He's not a jew either.

Lazy people like to be lazy and a drug that reinforces that will gain favor, chemically. Cigarettes are more degenerate desu.

Here you go, leaf.

bbc dot co dot uk/sport/olympics/36963954

"Muhammad's uniqueness as an athlete extends to her wearing the hijab, a head scarf covering in accordance with her religion. In fact, she stumbled into the sport of fencing at the age of 12 as it was the easiest sport that allowed her to compete by covering her whole body, without having to make adjustments to the uniform."

>Some chink chick curb stomped the team's best chance of getting a medal

kek

No way. Is that real? She picked a sport because she was afraid her dindu nuffin religion was gonna get buttblasted at her for not wearing some dumb headwear? This is fucking hilarious.

>liberals hate winners.
A truer statement has never been uttered.

VIVE LE FRANCE! VIVE LE REVOLUCION!